Behold Harry Kane, destroyer of Stoke, devastator of West Brom. A true equal to the Parthenon of English football

Behold Harry Kane, destroyer of Stoke, devastator of West Brom. A true equal to the Parthenon of English football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FM3gWHLHblQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sign him up for england!

conqueror of eur-

dead by part-time dentistery

Can't blame him. He is english. Probably had never seen a dentist before in his life.

3 season wonder, he will revert to the Championship level striker he really is any day now

b-but Sup Forums told me he was a 2 season wonder.

>m-muh bane dominates premier league punching bags while choking to monaco and genk

He scored against Monaco though

Kek

This is how football works, good players score lots of goals against bad teams

Look at the other hattricks in the PL this season, they've been scored against sunderland, man city (stones and bravo), swansea, sunderland again, west brom, bournemouth, stoke. It's very rare a player scores a hattrick against a good defence in football.

Hilarious that retards actually try to turn scoring a hattrick into a negative thing just because they're butthurt.

>good players score lots of goals against bad teams

Only statpadders like Kane, Ibra and Ronaldo do so.

the elite players are all "statpadders". suarez destroying norwich time and again etc

That's the point. Obviously these players don't regularly score hattricks against the top teams because these teams are actually good. You're actually holding fantastic strikers like Kane, Ibra and Ronaldo to ridiculous standards I mean wow

The Gent defenders are still having nightmares about him i hear

>You're actually holding fantastic strikers like Kane, Ibra and Ronaldo to ridiculous standards

You mean they're fantastic for choking when it matters? Lmao

Also

>Kane on the same level as Ronaldo or Ibra

Kek

It was you who put Kane in the same sentence as Ibra and Ronaldo you fucking spastic.

Every game matters, a season isn't just games against the other top 6 teams and Kane has scored plenty of goals against all of them in the past anyway.

This.

I did so because those three are notorious choke artists who never perform in big games. Kane still is never going to be as good as Ronaldo or even Ibra kek

>Every game matters, a season isn't just games against the other top 6 teams and Kane has scored plenty of goals against all of them in the past anyway.

And yet he's disappeared in the big games for club and country which still matter by your retarded statement.

Dumb Spuds fags.

Where did I say anything about Kane being as good as them? I simply responded to your fucking examples you utter braindead cretin.

>And yet he's disappeared in the big games for club and country

you mean like every player does? where was messi when barca were getting battered by psg?

breaking news football players do not play amazing in every single game shock horror

But Kane isn't a good player, he's english.

>football players do not play amazing in every single game shock horror

Yeah, average football players like Kane. That's why England chokes to part time dentists and Tottenshit chokes the league

Kane's decent, but he's no Gabbiadini

>suarez destroying norwich time and again etc

Yeah, I remember people were actually criticizing Suarez in that 2013/14 for not scoring in big games (iirc he didn't score against Chelsea, Arsenal, United, or Man City), but at the same time it's really obvious that he was carrying that time because he guaranteed that they picked up points against everyone else.

If you take Kane out of the equation, I don't think Spurs would even finish in the top 5 in 2015 or 2016. They'd be 7th at best this season, too.

*obvious that he was carrying that team the whole time

Fun fact: the English have the best oral hygene in the world but the ugliest smiles. Gotta comprimise somewhere

Kane's a good striker but that choke against Chelsea last season seemed to have really gotten to him during the Euros. Not to mention that Hodgson put him on corners for whatever reason.

>Choking so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=FM3gWHLHblQ

Sometime teams need a player that annihilates lower teams. a couple of poor results against the shit teams will up end a season

the league is a marathon and not one player can do everythimg

>Kane's a good striker but that choke against Chelsea last season seemed to have really gotten to him during the Euros

I don't think it did. He was just stuck playing for a shit manager. Like you said, Hodgson had him taking corners for christ's sake. Even in that choke against Chelsea, he scored a goal.

>Kane still is never going to be as good as Ronaldo or even Ibra kek

Of course not. Ronaldo is the 2nd-best player of his generation, one of the best of all time, and Ibrahimovic is the most consistent #9 of the past decade. You can recognize that Kane is a great player while saying that he's probably never going to be as good as those two.

>And yet he's disappeared in the big games for club and country which still matter by your retarded statement.

Scored against Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool....only big games he hasn't scored in were against Man United. Kane has a lot of flaws as a player, but I don't think you can say "not showing up in big games" is one of them. The number of times he's bailed out Spurs with some crazy goal in the past couple years....

>Parthenon
No one realized how wrong this is?
Really?

What the fuck is wrong with you all? It's pantheon you uneducated fucks.

Man United isn't a big game anyway, they've not been contending in recent seasons.

Kane scored before Chelsea equalised and got a draw from the match. Then he failed to score against Southampton and a 10-man Newcastle. Then he didn't score in the Euros at all. I don't think he scored again until Spurs played Stoke (when they were already 3-0 up).

The entire England squad was shit during the Euros except for maybe Rashford (who was okay for the few minutes that he did play, but he didn't play enough to reveal how shit he actually was). Seeing as a large portion of the England squad were Tottenham players, I think the way they completely collapsed at the end of the season really affected their performance during the tournament. Combine that with Hodgson being an utterly useless manager and it's not difficult to see why we lost to Iceland.

Look at OP's flag. He's probably from one of our dumber states. It's not polite to call them out for being stupid.

>Beating mid-tier teams is a bad thing

Man United literally lost a title because they didn't beat Wigan for the only time in their history

True
but this reminds me...

i will refuse to watch an england match with kane up top