Hey so I smoked some K2, "synthetic weed" or spike/spice whatever you wanna call it a little over 24 hours ago...

Hey so I smoked some K2, "synthetic weed" or spike/spice whatever you wanna call it a little over 24 hours ago. Long story short I had little sleep and was very stressed out at the time of rolling and smoking so I didn't closely inspect it.
It was bought in the streets of Jew York city. I was really pissed after taking a few hits and realizing it was DEFINITELY not weed. I thought looking at it that it was just bottom of the barrel shit weed at first.
I've read some really worrying stuff about it when googling what it is and what it can do to your brain.
Anyone had any experience on this or know someone who has? My head still feels kinda weird, did I permanently fuck my brain or can I recover? You should go to jail for peddling this ass tasting mind numbing shit. So fucking pissed at myself and the guy who lied to me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbyq9f3FRN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related, ignore the white looking stuff, it's just ash

Shameless self bump for info. I'm sorry I wrote so much

where u even buy it?? its so hard to find these days

i luv schmokin it dat stuff taste like fresh banana bread mmmmmmmmmmm.....

Some guy out in the street just came up to me. Asked him for weed, this shit is something totally different from though. It's only made to look like it

I donno, back in my druggie days you could buy it at the gas station, never tried it, people's experiences varied from meh to ok

Stop smoking that synthetic weed! A friend accidently smoked more of this stuff when it first comes out he has paranoia and schizophrenia for half a year.
A other friend smoked it and nearly died, head was blue like he cant breath.

Put it in the trash and buy only weed in form of buds and always check if its clean (burn it without smoking look for white ash and the smell).

daaaaaammmmmnnnn its fuckin hard out here bru... can't even find a good kinnect fuuuuucccckkk!!!

where u @??? i need a kinnect

please respond man stop bein a lil bitch.

wow damn bitch cunt faggot asshole.

Just go darkweb fag

Thanks for the info, yeah I read you can actually legally buy this garbage.
>can apparently damage the brain including psychosis
>can cause organ damage
>"legal gray zone
But actual real bud can't be legal, that shit is dangerous! Yeah makes a lot of sense, suuure. What the actual fuck...

I'm in east bumblefuck NJ, you probably ain't anywhere near me

Don't go all paranoid OP. You'll be fine. I know people that smoked this stuff for years and they're still okay. I smoked it like twice and that shit is whack never touched it again. Your head might feel funny for a few days.

hook me up lil faggots gimmie a good ass kinnect 4 spice like website fucking shit damn balls bitcher

You're the kind of dude who makes people who smoke weed look like retards. Just stop.

I was thinking about keeping it at first in case I really hated someone and wanted to fuck them over i could slip them this. I realized though I wouldn't wish it on anyone, it's fucking terrible, tastes horrible, doesn't even feel good, and can really fuck with your head. I hope this feeling goes away, damnit.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

No problem, look it was a teaching experience just hope you dont pay too much.

I started smoking K2 when it first came out. Shit was good. It gets you high in the same way weed does. If you over worry and panic you will fuck your high up, just like smoking weed.
It doesn't do anything like the shit you see on youtube and facebook. Smoked it for a good year and never had bad effects.

I wouldn't smoke pic related tho. That shit look weird.

hey stop it ur supposed 2 b ded loooool

I really hope you're just trying to troll me and aren't actually this fucking retarded. You want something just fucking try leaving your shithole and actually talk to people

Didn't they warn you about this in school?

It will go away in a few hours just drink some water and chill out

Dafuck is wrong with you

fuk u lil fucker bitch tits herrrrrHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

who da fuk r u 2 judge me bitch ho!?!?!?!?

Yeah I thought it was K2 but maybe it's not? Had a lot more kinda weird stems in it originally.

Give us a pic of the joint you rolled for further examination.

It is illegal to possess and or distribute any type of synthetic cannabinoid I'm NYS. They way they get around at least getting it in is the manufacturers change the compound chain slightly so that it'll still bind to the same receptor in the bond but will not show a positive on a test.
IT WILL FUCK YOU UP.

I don't give a damn about the money I spent more. Once you get to a certain point in life you realize health has far more value than wealth. I just hope I didn't permanently damage my brain or something.

bit.
ly/2vzWEfL

>New shooter MMO, need players to join a match please

Does it smell sweet, like potpourri or more floral

It already does but in a very small way, like you drink some alcohol dont worry about the side effects just chill out, lean back and maybe try to sleep.
Dont go crazy about it, trust me it will go away in a few hours :)

You must be some sort of redneck

Just get regular weed from now on, if you've smoked this shit and feel somewhat okay, the damage can't be that bad.

alright guys were hear cuz someone reported shots fired, has anyone been injured??

No pretty sure my friend tossed it
Nope, smells bad and kinda weird after keeping it in a plastic baggy
Thanks my dudes, really appreciate the advice, with some luck I'll feel a lot better after another long sleep

HAND OVER ALL DA DRUGZZZZZZ

Ah fuck I forgot to mention the guy who sold it said something about it being called "bamboo sticks," but he also said it was pure bud so I doubt anything he said can be trusted. It came in small crumpled up pieces of paper

o FUCK GETTIN NIBBED ON LIKE LIL BITCHZ AHAHAHAHA NO SPICE 4 U JUNKIEZ NOW

Buying on the street is a crapshoot anyhow, at least you got something smokable, a buddy of mine once bought 20 quids worth of toilet paper on the street. I told him to use it to wipe down, because he just got fucked.

damn if u look @ da thread da Sup Forums - Random Police Department slam tackled 2 guys n arrested em

@ the crazed spice guy shot n killed up to 7 people dddddaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn

I got shafted when I first started buying too; dude gave me a g of trainwreck and padded the rest with fake bake and I was too green(no pun intended) to realize I got fucked
>shared with coworkers the next day
>one friend went zombie, dry heaving for ten minutes
>friend's friend's bf nearly knuckle dusts my ass for not diming out the dealer, who worked at the same strip mall and probably would've gotten me fired if that all cascaded
>all was forgiven later, shit happens
you'll be fine, my dude; just throw that shit out

THIS IS THE THOT PATROL! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbyq9f3FRN4

if mike jones dont trust yeh ima shoot cha

Try me.

Yeah i knew it was a bad idea to buy off the street, kek at the unintended pun though. It's so easy to get ripped off out in public, and those dickheads know it, behind closed doors you can actually inspect stuff before you buy.
Damn dude, I almost never read or have heard anything good about this shit, and my experience was bad, don't know why anyone knowingly does it. Part of what worries me is just that every drug effects every individual differently, and K2 in particular is so new and always has new variations.

Thanks again to all the Sup Forumsros who helped out with info. It really gladdens the heart to see there are still people here willing to help others.

I think I scared away the high fags

Stoners have short attention spans, the thread slowing down might have more to do with it.

Or maybe I was just satisfied with the answers I got? You have to rely on yourself more than anything else when you get problems, but sometimes it helps to ask others. It can be reassuring if nothing else.

Sure, that would explain the thread slowing down too though, which would explain why the highfags left.

You ALL are retards

I knew people that willingly smoked it, but they're already tweakers, so they're willing to go for any high under the sun.

I just don't agree with it cause there's still so little scientifically known about how it effects the brain. Also it lacks consistency, with weed you know it has THE and CBD in varying amounts. With this crap it could be any kind of plant matter sprayed with a chemical. Literally the ONLY consistency is that the chemical attached to cb1 receptors in the brain.

I admire your commitment but your start was 5/10 plan sum moar before whore

THC*

You'll recover after a few more days. Don't do synthetic weed, it is really bad and WILL fuck you up on longterm. Also BTW: you CAN overdose on synthetic cannabinoids (not all of them, but some have many reported deaths). Just try to get actual weed, you can easily spot it looking at it. This spice is some random herb sprayed with the psychoactive substance, you can clearly compare it even with rest weed

I'm still here but I'm coming down off of a magical unicorn that just took me through adventure

What were you on?

Gummi bears yes that's right officer 100 percent normal groov-i mean gummie bears yep nothing to see here

Really user, you're paranoid about a drug that you've already taken?
So gummy bears with lsd in 'em or something different?

Paranoid? Who are you! Why are you asking!!!!!! I don't know you people unCLEEEAAAANN UNCLEEEEEEAAAAAN

Beware of the pod people.

you fucked up OP don't touch that shit. probably invented by your government to dull your population down even more than it already is.