CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

welcome to divorce nation
people usually need stable income before thinking about marrying
in this country the average for getting out of your parents house is 27 years old because 1.- every fucking job requires experince, so you cant possibly get experience 2.- housing is so expensive compared to average salary

probably a dumb question, but what is wrong with a low birthrate? a smaller population costs less to take care of

A smaller population is less competitive on the world stage

I don't want to have kids, Fuck society, Fuck people and fuck this bullshit system

my dad left home when he was 24, there is nothing wrong with that since you dont have a safety net, The divorce problem is real for you though, why are spainards so feminist/communist?
it isnt, its that jamal and mutumbo have 7 kids for every 1 kid the Pedro has

post your country's birthrates

Spain in 70s was a third world shithole like now but with 2% unemployment rate

conservative whites have 2.5 kids

>a third world shithole
You've never visited Detroit.

>conservative whites have 2.5 kids
Citation? Afaik, spics and groids outbreed whites as a whole.

Mormons have like 6 kids a piece, and honest conservative voting Americans have at least 2 kids, its the whites in the big cities that dont have kids

stop posting meme statistics and post your birth rates

Fuck jewgle.
Here is government's official data on natural "surplus".

>but what is wrong with a low birthrate?
Braindead tradcon types think more people is more good, while corporations and governments want a shitload of people as more people means more tax payers and more working drones.

>Mormons have like 6 kids a piece, and honest conservative voting Americans have at least 2 kids

And yet they are the minority of Americans.
Most Americans are limp wristed fags who have hitler youth hair cuts and live in cities, don't deny this, you know it's true.

And remember kids, the lower your country's birth rate, the higher the EU''s incentive to send rapefugee scum to your nation.

Most Brazilians are favela squatting monkies, don't deny this, you know it's true

France, Germany, and Sweden all have good birth rates

And I told you exactly how that came to be.

And who exactly do you think is having those kids?

Meanwhile Japan has low as shit birth rate and have no brown horde, having low birthrate means your stats aren't being inflated by shitskins

Yes that is exactly what I was saying. Good job Juan, four stars for you!

Spain needs to remember their history and import Muzzies now

At least your population increased

Quantity over quality.

>tfw increased white birth rates
>tfw more white babies than non-whites born

The only country in Europe to do this. Are you perturbed?

>Amerifat needs to resort to cuck memes because he cannot into reading comprehension

At least you got to vent a little.

I understood what you said, the lower the birth rate the more Jews import 3rd world shitskins to boost the birth rate and population

You gonna give birth to some sources there Nigel?

At least try to tag people correctly if you want to make a point, christ.

Australia had same fertility rate as USA in 2014.
What did they mean by this?

the average Australian is low, only ones above replacement level are middle eastern and Asian

I'm pretty sure the amerindians here are the ones with more than 2 or 3 kids, ligtskinned argies barely have more than 2

All this after inseminating the whole paddock as well.

>all these countries dishing out brats like it's 1955 all over again

lol fuckn plebs

will be over at the bingo if you need me btw

some woman straight up divorce just for the money because they get most of it

there are a lot of marriage violence against women in spain for a country of its size too

idk, spaniards are extremelly self-aware and sometimes have a lot of temper, but only show it at home and not in public

:^)

>fertility rate of ''mums''
cute, kek

SARDINIA PLS DON'T DIE!

good thing those cunts comprise a tiny part of our population

Why don't they having babies there? Are they shut-in neets like us?

Yes
Also they fuck goats

>Germany

no

Meanwhile Jamal and Pajeet have 6 children each

>tfw over 1% Sardinian
ahh yes my ancestors :)

>muh heritage
DELET THIS

Lower than I thought

It's more of an issue for developed nations since most of us (besides third world capital the united states, not that it matters for you lot on account of the mexicans) have significant social safety nets, healthcare programs, government benefits, etc that are paid for by the working population and as that population gets older and retires it puts even more demand on the system due to the issues associated with aging combined with the lower share of the population able to provide for the safety net. That's why the fertility rate is so important and why many European nations in particular imported so many immigrants back in the 70s, even then it was obvious how fucked they would be in a few decades time.

>israel
wtf

Feels good. This should have been a thing fifty years ago.

probably Arab jews

>a smaller population costs less to take care of
it is more about the age composition of a society.

>I don't want to have kids, Fuck society, Fuck people and fuck this bullshit system

I hope you like old-age poverty.

>tfw soon, Südtiroler will conquer the entire peninsula by demographic warfare

>implying living to old age

>Peru is higher
Should I call Leticia just in case of invasion?

>peruvians

Slovenia 100% has sub-replacement rates. But I guess the immigrants helped lower the death rate and raise the birth rate.

/this 1000 times

Cut my life to pieces

Recently the Chinese found and deported 400 illegal Ukrainian migrants.

My boss is suffering right now a divorce. They have to go to the court in a few weeks and yesterday she claimed that he insulted her and that he was going to kill her. The poor guy has lost a shitton of weight and barely can work.

100% true

bump, need to know more about this

can't wait until Lombards populate all of Italy
maybe the southern parts will propser then

Rufian?