Gf won't let me fuck her coz she's a bitch

>gf won't let me fuck her coz she's a bitch
>so i fuck another bitch and blame it on her
>she buys me beer and comes over to fuck me

why are women this stupid?

Shit that never happened.

what? just because you're a virgin doesn't mean everyone else is

sauce?

It's because women want to control "attention". Plain and simple, you figure out the rest.

This is the most overused comeback ever.

your mum is overused mate

Prob cause of people like you. You make them insecure and feel like they cant do better then you. When they can just dump you like a sack of shit that you are.

Oh get off your high horse you piece of shit, you're just being a jealous piece of shit because he has a gf and you don't.

rekt by trips oh shit

They are insecure because they are weak pieces of shit that are meant to be used by real men. They are worth no more and deserve no better.

Men do too, albeit with a very different set of strategies.

you passed the shittest congratz

Gonna need this sauce

I just want to take a moment to congratulate you on being woke. Good job.

women want attention desperately

KissMeFirst a cam girl

You guys are fucking losers, seriously. Could most of you be more single? The fact is you hate women because you can't get any pussy, and that's pretty much the only reason.

Sauce

She's setting you up.

Stupid.

t. roastie

Anyone can throw wild conjurations and accusations on the Internet, but the question is whether you can prove your butthurt words that you throw out to make yourself feel better?

>he believes in roasties

The implication being what, that the residents of Sup Forums aren't generally fucking losers?

I'm guessing you fit the bill pretty well. Single and unhappy, so blames others.

Is being butthurt your only skill in life?
You are bad even at that m8. You have no ability to make correct assumptions and you don't even have the ability to make yourself feel superior to others which is why you compensate by attempting the same on the Internet.
It's sad seeing you as such a cliche.

landwhale detected. i'd say tits or gtfo but no one wants to see that trainwreck.

What the fucks a conjuration, you retard? Do you mean conjecture?

Where's the forum for dudes getting pussy hating on women? Yep.

>Where's the forum for dudes getting pussy hating on women?
The same place with the forum where women getting dicked hating on men: real life.

I've had regular relationships all my life. I just come here to make myself feel better.

I think you're confusing trolling with being butthurt somehow, I don't really know how, but it's clearly touched a nerve.

>trolling
Nah man, i'd rather give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are stupid rather than trolling.

I don't know if you care, buddy. But just like the dudes that come here on the sad threads

"My gf cheated on me but I love her too much to dump her, probably couldn't get better gf anyway"

She's severely unhappy with you and herself. Even more now. You should break up with her for her sake, and yours. Since she's not satisfying your needs.

Be a good person, dude.

Exactly. Not Sup Forums. Thanks for supporting my point Sup Forumsro.

Are you the same dude who wrote 'conjuration'?

Sup Forums is real life, else Sup Forums wouldn't exist.

>I just come here to make myself feel better.

I pity you, user.

Yes. Conjuration and conjecture are both valid.
One just implies that you are even stupider because you think labels work like magic.

I pity me. The Schadenfreude is real.

what a shit thread

Nope. I would have shut down my browser by now and got in bed if I were you.

Conjuration guy took the bait.

I see I touched a nerve. If you are gonna argue semantics without even realizing the joke swoooshed over your head, then that settles this argument my child.

One of my friends is engaged. He cheated on his fiance. He convinced her that it was her fault for withholding sex. They're past it now.

I think some people treat infidelity as fucked up but not a deal breaker.

>women do stupidshit because men are assholes
Top cuck, young lad.
Now off with you. Single white mothers with half black children need your help.

Using incorrect synonyms has fuck all to do with semantics. Stop using words above your pay scale man, your digging a deeper hole for yourself.

>Using incorrect synonyms
>metaphors that went over my head are incorrect because i said so
I've seen less desperate retards in my time using less desperate tactics in an attempt to make themselves appear smart.