Hey Sup Forums I have need help with my benzo withdrawals

Hey Sup Forums I have need help with my benzo withdrawals.

So, like an idiot, I went through my entire prescription of 30 pills of temazepam 30mg within a single night about 4-5 days ago. I'm not going to bother giving my reasons...

I've been experiencing withdrawal symptoms for 3-4 days (having a hard time remembering exact numbers, my bad) and am wondering how much more longer am I to expect these symptoms to continue?

I havn't used any temazepam for prior to getting my prescription and only used that one night. They symptoms aren't the worst imaginable, but it is uncomfortable.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Also, what can I eat to avoid stomach problems?

bump.

bump

checked

bump

Tell your health practitioner

You're a fucking idiot if you think you can get physically dependent by taking them for a single day, even if the amount is big.

Whatever you're experiencing, it's not benzo withdrawal.

/thread

>benzo withdrawals.

This is all in your mind you retard, benzo withdrawl is physical not this bullshit i can't remember a phone number or w/e.
It's your head messing with your and panic kicking in.

If you had ACTUAL benzo withdrawl you'd be shitting yourself in the bed calling 9/11.

The only withdrawal you should experience is your head from your anus. You can't get addicted to benzos from one night. Talk to me after six months of solid use and you'll be wishing you were dead.

I mean taking xanax for 3 days straight might get you addicted

you literally gave yourself brain damage idiot, why would you ever use this much in a single night

your symptoms will unironically never go away, you've damaged your brain chemistry

>The only withdrawal you should experience is your head from your anus. You can't get addicted to benzos from one night. Talk to me after six months of solid use and you'll be wishing you were dead.

Every symptom I am experiencing matches on point to Benzo Withdrawals. And I didn't take every pill at once, I took them all throughout the entire night, instead of going to bed as they are prescribed for lol

Also, the symptoms are minor. It's really not that bad, just uncomfortable and hindering me from completing my day to day tasks.

That would suck. But I doubt thats the case.

by a benzo?
you're dumb.

I don't see why your body couldn't get dependent if you took enough in one night?

You get addicted by using it for a long period of time, your body needs time to adapt.

There is no "enough" of a drug to get addicted by the first time, you need to use it at least a couple of times before the body stops producing the organic chemicals the drug replaces.

If you take 0,5 of xanax now you'll feel drowsy, happy, and relieved.
But if you take 2 bars your body won't be ready for such high amount, you'll start throwing up, you'll go to sleep and the feeling would suck dick.

When you take 0,5mg over a couple of weeks your body builds tolerance to it, and then the receptors inhibiting the chemicals need MORE of the chemical to function properly because they have been getting their dose by the pill and not by the body.
Your body seizes to produce said chemical because the receptors keep telling it they have enough.
Doing anything ONCE isn't enough to get addicted.

this isn't my first time using temazepam. I have a prescription for sleep, but only really use it recreationally...

I usually run out of my script within half a month of having it, but have never felt withdrawal symptoms by using like this. I've kept this habbit up for a couple months now, however, last months prescription that I got, I immediately lost at my grandparents cluster fuck of a home. It's such a mess there, there was no use in searching for it. So I went an entire month without temazepam and felt no withdrawal symptoms.

A couple days ago, when I got my refill, I decided to go on an all night bender. I am definitely going to withdrawals from that night, I'm sure of that.

Could my previous use explain this mystery? If so, than how is it that I didn't feel any w/d's last month?

So you were already prescribed temazepam for quite some time and yesterday you took all the pills in one night?

How long do you wait in between scripts?

It could be your body reacting to the huge amount of drug consumed in one night, if the "symptoms" don't go away tomorrow you should go to the Doctor, gake a bath, go to sleep early, wake up and see how you feel.

>Could my previous use explain this mystery? If so, than how is it that I didn't feel any w/d's last month?

For sure, your body was used to it, but now that it has gotten A LOT of it and i mean A LOT it was enough to cause you discomfort, both physically and mentally, it takes time for all of that to be flushed out of your system.

Take a day off, relax, don't do anything physically demanding, and if it persists go to your Doctor and explain the situation.

This is accurate. Benzo withdrawals are some of the worst and most end up producing seizures.

By the way, Benzo withdrawal symptoms can last for weeks, months, or years.

>How long do you wait in between scripts?

About half a month.

>it takes time for all of that to be flushed out of your system.

How long do you think?

>Take a day off, relax, don't do anything physically demanding, and if it persists go to your Doctor and explain the situation.

That's all I've been doing for the past two days. Just bed and netflix. Thank you for being literally the ONLY person to help me. Luckily, I don't find the symptoms severe enough to go see a doctor about. Just a lot of discomfort and a case of the benzo belly.

Temazepam has a fairly long half life for a benzo, about 12 hours, and with that amount in your system in one night I would expect it to take even longer to clear. Half life doesn't work the way you'd expect, and a 12 hour half life means that it'd take roughly 3 days to completely clear from your system.
Given the mechanism for metabolising this particular benzo, it's possible that it would take a much longer in such a massive dose.
There's not much more you can do than ride it out, though.

You are a literal faggot and don't deserve help. You can help yourself by committing sudoku

And you experienced no withdrawl or discomfort during that half a month?

You took a lot and basically this If it's not a big deal you can try to pull through it, because the Dr will fuck you up if he hears about prescription pill abuse.

Don't eat too much, drink plenty of water, empty your bladder and see how it goes, maybe take eat fiber and try to take good shits, it does help with the belly.

I still can't fathom how you took 30 pills in one night though, good luck i guess and don't hesitate to call the Doctor of even call a friend and tell him to check up on your every so often and call 9/11 if something would go south.

If you can find N-Acetyl-cysteine it might possibly speed things up a little. Sometimes health shops sell it OTC, but it depends where you live. just follow the instructions and don't take it if you have asthma.
Otherwise stay hydrated and eat right.

>There's not much more you can do than ride it out, though.

I was expecting this. How would weed react with me? I know it will help with the insomnia and anxiety, but what about stomach pains? That's really my main issue. I wanna eat, but am afriad to cuz of the awful pain it induces. Feels like a mini kidney stone.

>There's no physically possible way youre suffering or addicted
Yes I am I'm sure of it

ITT this is why doctors are retentive about giving out meds. You're so retarded.

OP probably has the flu. Go to a doctor.

>Thanks for helping me pull out of my downward watching Netflix spiral.

Nikki is that you?

Pay a visit to IRC Tripsit, I reckon some ppl can at least somewhat talk this through with you

>And you experienced no withdrawl or discomfort during that half a month?

That's correct. Maybe I experienced some rebound insomnia/anxiety, but nothing really worth remembering.

>I still can't fathom how you took 30 pills in one night though

Lol, I remember being really depressed that night and started by taking just one, but instead of going to bed, I decided to stay awake and enjoy some recreational use.

Unsatisfied with the effects of just 30mg, i decided to take 2 more, and then more, and then more, and then more and woke up the next night with an empty prescription bottle lol.

I keep forgetting about that place. I should visit it more often.

>and don't take it if you have asthma.

Well fuck me in the ass. I happen to have asthma :c