"Trigger Warning!"

>"Trigger Warning!"

So YouTube has decided to limit access to right leaning political videos as they are seen as "offensive" while not doing anything at all to left leaning political content.

Why is Schmidt and Google being so obvious about their political agenda? From a business standpoint this is just plain stupid, as it will cause the free market to replace YouTube with an alternative website.

People overwhelmingly agree that this is an attack on free speech, so it is only a matter of time until Google is either forced to change this or a new video sharing site is launched.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/fbi-dhs-study-reveals-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-public-rallies-april-2016
newsmax.com/Newsfront/dhs-antifa-anti-fascist-domestic-terrorism/2017/09/01/id/811109/
newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844296/Homeland-Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
dailycaller.com/2017/07/07/antifa-listed-among-domestic-terrorism-group-by-new-jersey/
youtube.com/watch?v=hnVYJjDDMMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's because right leaning stuff goes way the fuck to the right while left leaning stuff tends to be more centrist and more moderate. The general public is strongly rejecting hate speech so this is the reason you were saying this happen not just on YouTube bit on many sites. This has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with curbing hate and violence so often proved by the right.

>antifa
>centrist and moderate
Good one. Didn't realize this was a joke thread.

Well it's clear that you also have leftist views, but politics is a spectrum which covers stuff from the extreme left, all the way through center to the extreme right. Very few people are on the extremes. Antifa videos are not filtered at all, and they promote violence and hate, while some videos merely supporting Trump or calling the MSM 'fake news' have been limited and demonetized.

Seems like uneven censorship to me.

>antifa are somehow extreme left.

Do you know fucking ANYTHING about leftist politics? the extreme left is ANARCHY, not the facism lite that antifa parades.
Antifa are a RIGHT LEANING ORGANIZATION PARADING AS LIBERALS.

Seriously, it's not fucking difficult, Anarchy is on the extreme left, Fascism is on the extreme right.
Any form of totalitarian authority or dictatorial authority is RIGHT WING AUTHORITY.

How do you fucking morons not get this?

Pizzagate is real

Also lol at relying on the market to replace YouTube.

>Replacing YouTube
>Capitalism actually working

People believing literal hate groups by classification equivocate to antifa which is only classified in NJ as terrorists.

Considering there are many hate groups that are in support of right wing, and many hot button issues are more loudly (and angrily) shouted through the utoobz by conservatives, it isn't hard to see why. Plus utoobz flagged stuff on accident all the time or people would purposely flag it.

Ultimately its the classification, not the message. SPLC advocates more toward businesses, and most classified hate groups are right wing (and even when SPLC doesn't advocated its cool to hate right wing hate groups right now) Ain't no business got time to think by themselves.

It's a matrix dingus, with authoritarianism on the top, anarchism on the bottom, liberal on the left and conservative on the right

Do you know fucking ANYTHING about politics? its a spectrum faggot, antifa are far left but authoritarian

>How do you fucking morons not get this?
I was wary that your information being unsubstantiated horseshit until you called me a fucking moron, thanks, my dude

>RIGHT LEANING ORGANIZATION PARADING AS LIBERALS

Good one. Sorry, the left owns them But since they've now been deemed a domestic terrorist group by DHS and FBI libs are scrambling for maximum damage control. Some of them that supported them last week are now suddenly denouncing them, while others are making bogus claims that the violent ones were infiltrators, while still others are claiming the whole group is a false flag made up by the right.

Nope, you can't push that one off on the right. That is all the left, and the group has been under surveillance since the early part of 2016.

It's funny how people called for Trump to disavow white supremacists, but this group came into question under Obama, and the FBI gave him a report, and.....crickets. When will politicians on the left disavow Antifa?

>antifa, BLM, Occupy Wallstreet isn't left! Extreme left is anarchy!
>they just ignore the laws, assault people, cause millions of dollars worth of property damage, kill police in the streets, and bully and cajole everyone into following their way or the highway - which no two are exactly alike as to what the wrongbad things are so they fight amongst themselves too
>but they're not anarchists!
You're fucking retarded.

>which is only classified in NJ as terrorists

DHS and FBI now list Antifa as domestic terrorists.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/fbi-dhs-study-reveals-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-public-rallies-april-2016

newsmax.com/Newsfront/dhs-antifa-anti-fascist-domestic-terrorism/2017/09/01/id/811109/

newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844296/Homeland-Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html

>People overwhelmingly agree that this is an attack on free speech, so it is only a matter of time until Google is either forced to change this or a new video sharing site is launched.
Nigger what? Youtube is not a newspaper. It is a company giving you free servers. They can choose what they want to host whenever they want.
And free speech is not the right for every opinion to stay forever. It is the right to post whatever you want, but also people reacting adequately. Get your shit right.

The more YouTube try to censor, the more people would want to watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

>alternative facts

>SPLC (a left wing organization) decides which groups are going to be listed as hate groups
>surprisingly never lists leftists groups with the same types of ideology and methods as hate groups or domestic terror groups
Yeah gee, I wonder why leftist hate/terror groups never make the leftist's lists of hate/terror groups.

Lol stay mad white boi

It's a company, not the government. They can do whatever the fuck they want. It wont change until people migrate to a new platform.

it's not

Video calling CNN fake news gets banned. Video supporting Islamic extremists is left alone. Got it.

The Jews feel strong now to move to the next level. Democracy is a scam.

>implying communists can monitize their videos about Stalin and any mention of topics of imperialist war and such
>implying they're not going to censor anything that isn't centrist and "family friendly"

>implying capitalist private ownership actually ever is about free speech of anyone but those owning the means of multiplying their opinion
>implying having a channel makes you an owner of any part of the platform

Sup Forumsacks are eternal cucks

>endless alt right whining

so let me get this straight. a private company censors videos and you guys cry like little pussies about it, but drumpf orders his government to label opposition speech as terrorism and that's somehow okay?

holy fuck you guys are dumb as shit, that is tyrannical bullshit. but what else would you expect from this president. he's got to go.

There are plenty of video sites that are better than youtube like Vimeo, Metacafe and Veoh.

>KKK sucks off Trump
>Trump sucks off Saudis
>Saudis send ISIS
>ISIS fights destabilization war for US and Saudi

>Antifa beating KKK, Trumpcucks and related faggots somehow = ISIS

Read again. They classify the acts as terrorist violence. Antifa are not classified as terrorists. Look at the guide for international terrorists and domestic terrorists on wikipedia.

The fbi internally categorizes antifa actions as potential terrorism but antifa are labeled an extremeist group, and terrorists(only in NJ)

dailycaller.com/2017/07/07/antifa-listed-among-domestic-terrorism-group-by-new-jersey/

>Antifa
>Speech

pick only one

youtube.com/watch?v=hnVYJjDDMMQ

They have been exposed

You realize NBPP and nation of islam are on there?

Then why is noone using it? From an IT point they are all inferiour, let alone the missing content.

Probably because most 'leftists' are smart enough not to shout 'jews will not replace us!'

Fucking moron.

the time for talk has long since passed. when white supremacists came out in droves to support trump, and he gave them relevance again in this country, was the day that they knew they must fight back in order to save the country.

He literally left the door cracked open for them to feel like they can come back inside.

This!

Fuck Trump's hate! Don't want to be treated like Nazis? Then don't associate with them, and other white supremacists. These are the two core groups who are the vast majority of remaining Trump supporters. How is opposing this a bad thing?

I really like that image? Mind if I post it in cringe? I only had time to check the first two rows, but only two guys were jews. Sup Forums check yourself before you reck yourself.

Which is pretty remarkable for a group that exists only in the minds of its opponents, who will go so far as to cosplay antifa to prove they exist. The alt right isn't just getting manipulated into violence that will destroy them, they're baiting each other into it. Up to stabbing themselves to blame antifa for it, it's fucking mad. They must project their own worst onto someone else. If there is no one else, they'll invent a strawman.

That said, juggalos are also considered a terror group and are way, way more likely to beat up some nazis than imaginary antifa.

You right wing slowflakes always have to make it all about the right, left leaning content gets fucked by that shit as well, if you think it's as simple as "left and right" then you're probably 12

>free market
>replace a business that hemorrhages profits

>guilt by association
You're a fucking retard.

Antifa is a completely made up bogeyman by the alt-right to create some fake opposition. Yes unfortunately some members of the media fell for it, but the cat is now out of the bag, and everyone knows that Antifa was a false flag operation perpetrated by Sup Forums and the alt-right, and possibly even funded by the Russians.

You're an idiot...Jesus fucking christ. It's a good thing you'll never pass your retard genetics on to some poor soul.

>Antifa is fake
Tell that to those who were hospitalized by them last week in Berkley while they were having a peaceful meeting in support of free speech.

They have been exposed!

Last i checked juggalos arent on a list of official terrorist groups, hate groups, or extremeist groups. But i agree with everything else you said.

Let us never forget everytime an extremist attack happens on the right, they always try to blame black women or antifa.

Private companies that claim to be champions of free speech that push for equality,non censorship ...ya know, except for those they disagree with

most normal and rational people have long since abandoned trump. only the radical base remains who are made up of nazis, nazi sympathizers, and white nationalists who believe in pushing white supremacy and a white agenda.

According to right wing logic, leftists could have blamed a white nationalist playing dress up. Right wingnuts always blame PoC or antifa for attacks. James fields was first a BLM woman then antifa. Then they people found the truth.

Fake news! Sad!

fucking this right here! the russian funding part is a little over the top, but the rest of it is pretty much spot on.

it's a little more than association, kiddo. it's not "they're both conservative groups". it's more like "they're both racist white nationalist groups who advocate violence against jews and/or minorities"

not that I give a shit about jews or minorities myself, but you can't march down a street chanting literal white supremacist slogans with literal nazis then complain when you yourself are called a nazi.

Antifa is the creation of the alt-right and Sup Forums. Everyone is starting to catch on to this now.

Holy fuck I hope this is bait, because if not you're seriously retarded. Antifa has been around far longer than either the alt-right or Sup Forums you pleb.

Go learn a little history faggot.

Blood and soil
Jews will not replace us
Torches
Dressed up as trump

Conservatives: "no problems with cosplay as t_d. But u guise whataboutantifa" :'(

cry more, babby

Antifa came in 2013ish when their predecessors ARA fell .

Sooooo antifa is new.

Damn this thread got seriously derailed. A thread about youtube is started and then one user mentions the leftist hate group Antifa, and Shareblue shills come in to the thread in full force.

Right..... It dates back Mussolini.

>anyone who isn't a trumpling is a shareblue shill

time to go back to your containment board, champ.

Cause people are over racists crying and deflecting to antifa

The whataboutism is off the charts.

yeah, but no. that is only further proof that those were the sources used by Sup Forums when they came up with it. nice try, but back to Sup Forums with you faggot, everyone is on to you guys.

>anyone who supports Trump is a white supremacist or a Nazi

Same thought process.....different groups.

>whataboutism

wow, that's profound.

Nope. That would be called a "double-standard" or in some circles "hypocrisy".

Okay so pictures aren't sources.

The American Antifa traces its ideological lineage to both Germany and the British Battle of Cable Street. The first group described as Antifa was the Antifaschistische Aktion which formed on July 10, 1932 (from which the contemporary Antifa draws, in part, its aesthetic and tactics) by the Communist Party of Germany with the covert support of the Third International. Anti-fascists were involved in battles against Benito Mussolini’s Blackshirts, Adolf Hitler’s Brownshirts, Francisco Franco's nationalist army, and Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists. (Outside of Europe, anti-fascist tactics were used as a model for anti-Japanese resistance in occupied-China during World War II.)

Anti-Racist Action (ARA), which came from the punk and skinhead scene of the late 1980s, is the main precursor of many if not most contemporary US antifa groups. Other antifa groups in the US have other genealogies. In Minneapolis, Minnesota, a group called the Baldies formed in 1987 with the intent to fight neo-Nazi groups directly.

Learn history. Plus fighting nazis and commies used to be a good thing. The fact you attribute the two is praise. Taking antifa from ARA is more correct considering their actions (or lack thereof)

I didn't call you a white supremacist or nazi. I told you to go back to your containment board. Take your straw men with you while you're at it.

Wrong. It's classic whataboutism.

>lrn2debate moron

back to child

>fighting nazis and commies used to be a good thing.

It still is, but falsely labeling everyone who doesn't fall in line with your worldview 100% as Nazis doesn't actually them Nazis.

Both are bad, and both need to be eradicated, but saying most or all Trump supporters are Nazis makes Antifa's credibility go to shit. The reality is they are anarchists who hate America and hate white people. Their words and actions speak volumes.

You're so smart, I wish I could be like you.
Too bad it'd take generational inbreeding and a lobotomy to achieve it, but I wanna be just like you.
Faggot

NoI isn't surprising - they're religious oriented. And since they support the NBPP... see where this is going?
Leftists hate those pesky religious types. If they could get away with putting Catholics on there, they would.

So when my kid hits another kid on the playground for stealing a toy, i scold my kid. Right? So when people march yelling 'jews will not replace us' but dont mean it because they're stupid kids they don't deserve to be corrected?

But instead they shout "Trump supporters are Nazis", "Fuck Trump's Hate", and believe that there are something like 72 different genders.

you're retarded if you think you're a centrist. get out of my fucking political stance you tard.

Who supports the npbb? They're a hate group. No one likes them. The only thing the did that was remotely redeemable was kicking the dallas shooter out for being too fucking insane. NBPP is a hate group. A gun toting hate group. Nation of islam is too. Just like neo nazis and white supremacists. No one likes any of these groups moron

Saying something doesn't justify physically assaulting someone you asshat.

You never have the right to put your hands on another person. Everyone has the right to voice their opinions no matter how much you disagree with those opinions.

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL!!!

they're a private company, they can do what they want regarding their content. our free speech rights only pertain to the government shit for brains

>Saying something doesn't justify physically assaulting someone you asshat.

okay got it. so you're defending neo nazis so you're clearly a sympathizer.

kys

Trump does hate people. His dad taught him to turn blacks away from his apartments. He pretended not to know who david duke is. He literally flipped on the one china policy to get 123(and growing) trademarks in china.

> why so obvious
How else are you going to antagonize people until they start to riot?

What? Defending their (and everyone elses) right to free speech isn't the same as defending them.

Everyone has the right to free speech, no matter what. I think BLM and Antifa should be able to say what they want, but they don't have the right to assault people. I will defend even my opposition's right to their free speech, because the moment we start saying some speech is okay, while others is not, is the moment free speech is gone.

He has german genes. What do you expect?

I'm fairly certain if someone marched infront of my house with torches and chanted 'jews will not replace us' no one would blame me for throwing a few punches.

They act like fascists but they are the children of the left.

>being this retarded
>doesn't know that the 1st amendment is about speaking against the government, and has nothing to do with individuals
>doesn't know that speech which incites violence is not protectecd
>doesn't realize that the neo nazis incited violence with provocative speech.
go learn some basic constitution 101 you pleb. you can't say stuff if it is going to provoke violence, and clearly trump's rhetoric, white supremacist rhetoric, and neo nazi bullshit do exactly that.

First post in about 2 years.

Holy fuck are you people a bunch of stupid asshole.

They are classified as leftist extremeists officially, but this may actually be a product of humanity's inability to classify groups outside of a political sliding scale (left to right).

Considering they are known to be against leftists it is a fair claim to say they're against everyone who gets in their way.

>antifa
>liberals
No idiot get your shit right antifa is communist which is pretty much the opposit of liberalism.

assholes?*

Fixed that, you stupid asshole. You're welcome.

No, motherfucker. You are a bunch of stupid asshole. One asshole. A big bunch of it.

>if it triggers me, you're not allowed to say it.

Holy fuck, you're retarded. The SCOTUS just ruled that hate speech is in fact protected as free speech. It is about all speech.

Inciting violence doesn't mean that someone decides to get violent who opposes what is being said. It means that the speaker is calling for violence you fucking dope. If someone said "Hey, grab that guy and lynch him", that is inciting violence. When faggots get triggered over what is being said, that is completely different and if they react with violence, they it is them who is in the wrong, not the speaker.

I don't think an english professor can even comprehend that.

..wait. Is this the Maga king himself?

Even of that were true (which actually the opposite is), why censor only one side? Are you so afraid of a differing opinion?

Yeah, but no. Now back to Sup Forums with you.

Nope. Current liberalism is very much in line with communism. For example, Bernie Sanders

I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Give some examples of how YouTube is censoring the left leaning views like how they're censoring the right.

Because you are all violent racist Nazis.