(850) 381-8256 this guy is a creep...

(850) 381-8256 this guy is a creep. He tries to hook up with 16 and 17 year old girls at the football games he's like 40 His name is Bryan Hobbs

You know, OP, that's a weird way of saying "alpha as fuck".

Hey good for him. I'm sorry if it was your 16 yo gf he banged OP.

x2 kek, my kinda guy

what a man

I'm betting he used OPs girlfriend as a spit cup.

In my state 16 is legal so what's your point? So it's legal to fuck them out creepy. Sounds like this MAN got a hold of the little girl you are crushing on and he smashed her ass and left her. Don't be a butt hurt fag

way to go Brian, keep gettin that young pussy

Try reddit, pussy

>He tries to hook up with 16 and 17 year old girls
>he's like 40

I don't see how it's wrong. If girls don't mind it's alright.

>He tries to hook up with 16 and 17 year old girls at the football games he's like 40

>hay guys this guy is doing what literally every man should be doing

go get one yourself you pussy

What kind of limp dick faggot gets butthurt over a guy doing what guys do?

I think your just jealous of his camo waffle house shirt. Hell I am too

That construction in the truck bed looks interesting do you have more pictures of it?

Oh btw you're a faggot and we're not your personal army.

Moar power to him.. mind ur own biz cuck.

OP's mad because the vision of his dream girl's asshole getting prolapsed by a real man reminded him too much of the spaghetti falling out of his pockets.

NYPAF

>He tries to hook up with 16 and 17 year old girls

hot girls?

Florida, say no more

This guys probably op's boss at waffle house and op is trying to get back at because he fired op for masturbating in the bathrooms.

did he score? what's his secret? I'm 40 and I'd like to hook up with 16 year old girls too

OP are you jealous he hits on girls and not you?

Not your personal army op.

Girls these days likes them older, so you are out of luck for been 14 years old, you have no chance to hook up with them

Admit defeat and let a real man to handle them

And stop hating on this guy

Guy sounds like he's got life figured out, why do people have to be so judgemental. Just let him fuck some teens and be happy.

If legal in your area fuck off OP he's doing god's work

Bet no one would say boo if he was a faggot hitting on underage boys.

NYPA, imbecile faggot

This guy don't look that alpha to me.

enjoy your band and subsequent cyber-harassment investigation

If he can fuck girls half his age then he is pretty alpha.

Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT

He looks like your typical slob you would see in any gas station.

kek

not his fault you're a faggot

I will buy him a beer

this

I saw so much terrible stuff down there.

THIS THREAD MUST BE FULL OF SAMEFAGS. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS GUY?

Op being jealous of the man's game
Top kek

In my country even 2 years old bitchess are legal and i enjoy it so whats your point anticp faggots

Bryan Hobbs brother here the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitches?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and
I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are
nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this
Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better
prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be
anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively
trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to
wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever”
comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re
paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Russel Hobbs here the fuck did you just fucking say about my owner, you little bitches?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Bakery, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Bakes on Al-Quaeda, and
I have over 300 confirmed Rolls. I am trained in Toast warfare and I’m the top Baker in the entire US armed forces. You are
nothing to me but just another Pastry. I will wipe you the fuck out with Butter the likes of which has never been seen before on this
Earth, mark my fucking Breadrolls. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Counter? Think again, fucker.
As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sous Chefs across the World and your IP is being traced right now so you better
prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be
anywhere, anytime, and I can Bake you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Slots. Not only am I extensively
trained in Pastry Folding, but I have access to the entire Bakery of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to
wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever”
comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re
paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's cages for hunting dogs.
Been seeing less and less of them in the past decade.