2 x 1 megaton nuclear bombs

2 x 1 megaton nuclear bombs
You get to pick two targets.

Which cities and why?

Berlin and Berlin because fuck that degenerate shit hole.

Gaza twice because fuck mudslimes.

Mecca to destroy the murder cube
London, because its a Muzzie capital in Europe.

One on the north pole and one on the south pole

Or Berlin, basically the same thing.

>1 megaton
Won't do nearly enough. Up it to 200MT. I need to take out all of Western Europe's big cities.

Washington DC, twice to be sure.

Jerusalem full of zionists.

Hiroshima
Nagasaki

They're due for another one.

both into the sun

San Francisco
Philadelphia

The moon. Fuck those rabbit faggots.

Los Angeles
San Francisco

#MakeCaliRedAgain

Mecca and Stockholm

>destroying Mecca
>believing muslims won't go on a bloodbath for revenge

NSA Headquarters and Echelon. Fuck off!

That's when the liberals will be killed off

London and EU HQ

That'd be a good thing. The sooner Islam drops the facade and starts straight up attacking us the better, because then everyone gets redpilled and we wipe them the fuck out.

India, make poo clouds and poo rain all over the world

mecca and the vatican, fuck that cuck pope, put the ortodox or a better catollic leader in his place

make christianity great again, deus vult

just one

How is the end of the world a good thing? Listen user I know you guys like to daydream a lot but the fact of the matter is muslims aren't the only ones that wants the fall of western civilization. Jesus no wonder you guys are being easily taken over by them.

How exactly would us kicking all the muslims out of our countries and bombing the fuck out of the middle east be the end of the world?

New York and Los Angeles

This shouldn't even be debated.

I'd like to see an allahuakbarian try

you do know china also hates the muzzies since their left territory is islamic and constantly wants to seceede right? also russia would help in a heartbeat, and india would thank the gods for having a reason to wipe pakistan of the earth

The oil gained from destroying muslim territory would outweight everything else basically

There are people in your nations that supports Muslims. So incoming civil war. Middle Eastern nations have alliances with other nations. Incoming World War 3. Nukes already used by west. China launches them, Russia launches them, everyone launches them. All life on this world ends and we don't even have the technology to colonize other worlds yet.

Things aren't simple as you think. Which is why muslims take you guys for a bunch of idiots and are taking over. We got Trump, but you don't.

but.... why?

L.A. and New York
Fuck those ameriburgers

You do know that conflict is an ethnic conflict religious. The Hui People are muslims but China doesn't give a shit what they do. China supports Pakistan with weapons and money. Jesus Christ Brazil are you retarded? Everyone knows this. No wonder your country is shit.

Mecca and Riyadh

Muslims nations are shit militarily. Pakistan has some nukes but they're shit tier.

LONDON

TEL AVIV

Karachi
Istanbul

Mecca and Brussels

Saudi Arabia, and Turkey

Why Brussels?
If you seek to bomb the EU Parliament you should keep in mind that those moneywasting dicks also hold their meetings in Strassbourg

a megaton?

>nuclear bomb for ants

Hollywood and Israel.

Toronto and Ottawa

Moscow - trigger full exchange between Russian federation & NATO
Mecca - for civilization and posterity

well first we organize degeneracy fest 2016, millions of degenerate normies gather from around the world in the middle of the desert for a huge rave with free MDMA and alcohol.
muzzies will flock to protest so you get two for the price of one.
then turn it all into a glass crater.

Moscow, twice. One air burst (3,000 feet) and one ground burst just outside the Kremlin wall on a day I know Putin is there.

1 mT is fairly big, senpai. Most fielded nukes are 175 -475 kT.

Wait until Trump becomes president and then nuke Moscow and DC and false-flag it on Saudi Arabia.

First one goes on The Cube.

I'll save the second one for when they rebuild The Cube.

Fucking rolf this

I was going to say that. The second one goes to Saudi Arabia.

Seattle and san fagcisco
I could not give a shit about what's happening in Europe.

mecca and something in the center of turkey(near enough constentinople to kill through rad the roach)

Washington DC and NYC, it is the only way to end the FED and the damage they have done to the economy.

We need this to happen to give us a deflationary cycle, but it will never happen. Some days I remind myself to get my affairs in order before the coming collaspe.

Malmo and Berlin and send a message that this shit will not be tolerated anymore.

NYC and DC.

Lol what can they do? Throw sand at us?

yeah bc that's what they're doing right now..

Israel
Mecca

Mecca

Then the norks' artillery pointed at Seoul

At least we can still eat hamburgers without being in fear of having a sandnigger slice our throat.

>t. retard with no knowledge of western military power

It would be a fucking field day on muzzies if someone destroyed mecca. It would force western governments to commit nuclear genocide if they wanted to survive.

Sydney
and
Brisbane

Make no mistake about it they could end us at any moment. You have no idea what an attack like that would have on America and it's forces. Think about the gulf war AND the oil crisis of the 70's to get an idea on how bad it would be.

Scratch that, Israel and Mecca

Fuck 'em

Jerusalem, tired of Jews and Beijing because the Chinese can go to hell.

London and Edinburgh. I wish I had more so I could nuke all of UKuck. They're a bunch of insufferable faggots that do nothing but whine about how much the USA sucks.

u die too....
u cruel sempai bwaaaaaaa

Mecca
Jerusalem

feels good mane!

New York
London

Your forefathers are crying in their graves

Tehran and Moscow

Less shia and less puppet masters

Jerusalem and Mecca. Easy.

>>>>What is Xinjiang

Holy fuck does anyone on Sup Forums actually read the fucking news. China has seen Muslim radicals in Xinjiang commit mass stabbings nearly every year, and its' army has also used flamethrowers in the region. The only reason they support Pakistan is because it is a counterweight towards their giant neighbour of India; doesn't take common sense to realise this you fucking burger.

Jerusalem + Mecca
Holy hell there would be fireworks after that one

Moscow and Beijing. Prepare for the next 1000 years of American domination.

Mecca
Islamabad

Prepare for Indian and European counter-domination

City of London and Tel Aviv because fuck niggers

Beijing and Mumbai

>So incoming civil war.

thats pretty humorous

Fire them at those alien structures on the Moon.

See if anything stops em

Another porki in UK haha. I wouldn't drop it on London though. I want to watch you Muslim degenerates tear it up from the inside slowly.

1. Mecca
2. Tel Aviv

This desu.

>There are people in your nations that supports Muslims. So incoming civil war.
Yes, the dreaded Art Student Army.

Bomb #1: Toronto and west GTA
Bomb #2: Toronto and east GTA

>Why same city twice?
It needs dual cleansing action to be sure.

London, Bongistan and LA, Commiefornia

they're bombing us because we let them live among us

Mecca and wherever the bilderberg group holds their next meeting as they are holding it.

I will choke out at least 15 art students if this happens. Please let it happen.

so, with their homes all nuked, where would they live?

Windsor, malta.
Anglo, masons.

reminder that nukes are magic
Make Detroit Great Again 2080

>can't count to 2

Hiroshima and Nagasaki for keks

Mecca and Berlin

Tel Aviv and Mecca.

This. If Republicans EVER hope to win again.

Dis nigga.

Istanbul and Beijing

Seoul and Berlin