Fb/ig wwyd

fb/ig wwyd

This has to be the worst wwyd starting pic in the history of wwyd starting pics, maybe ever.

I'd choke her with my cock and balls whilst calling her a dirty slut. She'd be my personal slut and use her whenever I want.

What about these pair of sluts?

Facefuck both so their drool and tears smear all the make up. Have them lick my balls and asshole.

I would tie her hands behind her back, and just pound the hell from her till she cums, then I would make her choke on my cock while I pulled her hair and recorded every second of it and cum on her face and make her my slave.

more ass

Drug her in her own home so she is unconscious. Then call a bunch of friends over to have fun with her body. She would be covered in semen and piss by the end of the night and then wake up and have no idea what happened

Wwyd

Doggystyle
They can take turns sucking and riding my cock
Make her give me a BJ and blow my load on her face.
Treat her like a whore, push her head down till she chokes on my cock, then fucking raw dog her from behind, till she cums, slap her ass till it's numb then flip her over and fuck her missionary and cum inside that pussy

WWYD?

Gag lefty with her top while I fuck her ass

Have righty film it /lick up the cum when finished

Strip her, fuck her on the hood of her car, then fun inside her and leave her naked and dripping cum in a parking lot

wwyd with this korean slut

I would bend her over that shopping cart and tear those jeans off and eat her ass, while ppl watched us, when sh got wet and good I would tie her up and fuck and walk her with that cart down the road and just fuck her till I came

Bet she would like that since she was high one day and let guys run a train on her and got recorded

wwyd to my sis

I'd fuck the Asian kid behind

She can choke herself on my dick and make herself sick whilst she gags. I'd then make her my own personal slut by taking turns fucking her pussy and ass

What would you do to these wannabe model sluts.

Make them fight each other for the right to fuck me and carry my spawn. Whoever wins gets treated like a goddess, the other is my cum dumpster slut.

Would it surprise you if i tell you that you are not the 1st one to say this? classic Sup Forums

Righty looks like she loves being creampied left is willing to eat her out after

Bump

i wanna rape her so bad with my yellow cock.