What's worse for society?

What's worse for society?
Niggers or Pakis?

jews

oy vey!

Intolerant assholes like you

yes

>implying they're mutually exclusive
generally hajis niggers are easy enough to avoid if you don't live in a giant city or have a car.

Mudslimes

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. ''-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,

white supremicists
source bbc

finally

why can't you accept jewish superiority? god chose them to rule over goyim. get used to it already

Niggers, by a metric fuckton of black niggerness.

OY
VEY
!

at the end of the line, it will just come down to who does bad shits and who does good shits.

> for me both are shitty but aye, most of the ppl don't want to be born with a hated status.

This is the correct answer. Nearly everything that's gone wrong within the last 250 years, can be attributed to one or more Jews.

Niggers. Pakis at least aren't niggers.

equally worst

ah.. the millennial butthurt parade

>Someone didn't get their trophy for showing up.

Why do we have to pick a side? Why can't I hate both SJW's and billionaires?

Nice trips
No reason why not. Fact is the only folks that can run for prez are the wealthy. I just get so fucking tired of the whiners that can't deal with reality.

Hell, at work we have a special snowflake that has to have a "safe space" when things get too "oppressive". And by "oppressive" I mean someone gives them a job to do and a deadline.

it's always been the working class vs everyone else. It will always be that way it's the social issues that obfuscate this. Because they're things that are impossible not to have opinions on, despite how irrelevant they are to law or our daily lives. Elected officials know this but they choose focus on social issues because it taps in larger voter pool because everyone has an opinion on it. Then the other guy does it because it's the only way to win and everyone else is doing it. So now we have politics that's sole purpose is sensationalism and furthering that end while they ultimately do whatever they want. There is no cure for this but utter and complete collapse.

your mom

I can cite some valuable nigger contribution to society, such as jazz, blues, cotton picking. Pakis are only good at raping and stoning.

Probably Pakis.
They're literally connected to India yet they're all about "muh prophet" "muh cherry picking".

Whites. Their ancestors left them with amazing shit and all they have now is Trump and his tards.