Is it the album of the YEAR?

Is it the album of the YEAR?

maybe best rap album but dunno man this year has a lot of great contenders

this should be albu

overrated as fuck

*blocks ur path*

I don't know about being AOTY, but it's definitely Tyler's best album in general

I refuse to listen to albums made by faggots

Better through all your music away. Literally any male who's made music is flamboyant to some degree.

came here to post this

who /doesntlistentoanytechnoexceptfortzusing/ here?

not me, i got into the genre after i listened to Music for the Quiet Hour the year it came out.

what is some other techno you liked form 2017, or any other time recently?

>this year has a lot of great contenders
W E W
E
W

porter ricks - anguilla electrica was alright
kangding ray - hyper opal mantis
carsten jost- perishable tactics (more tech house but it's in the same area for me)
peverelist - tesselations

ty

this year is a good year for music though, even if it had a slow start

fuck off its not even close to the best rap album of the year let alone aoty in general
go listen to billy woods or something

desu billy woods isn't for everyone but it's way above flower boy for me

out now

>this year has a lot of great contenders

what?

this is one of the worst years in memory

I got to say, i do not like any of tylers previous shit, but this new album was great. I don't know if it is the best this year, so ma y good rap albums have already come out, but it's up there.

This was insufferable lmao

there were absolutely zero interesting moments in this entire album and i was kind of amazed at that

>this should be albu
user???

>criminal music
>album of the year
?

Yeah but think about it like this. If your so risk averse, how are you going to take the steps and make the decisions that make a man win in life. The risks that keep the economy going, the risks that make for great stories, adventures and so forth. Every cool thing that could approach you you'll say no. And it's not just you its a large section of an entire generation. Wasting away in their cubicles counting down the time until the day of their death.,

Is this the shitpost of the DAY?

It's a decent album but do try and listen to more music

Kek that fucking thread

You hit Sup Forums not /x/

The album of the YEAR is yet to come out, but it is coming near.

No. Not at all. It's very nice though.

Pic related is a strong contender though.

No, because this hasn't come out yet.

T H I S
H
I
S

Listen to better music or new genres? 2017 has been phenomenal. I pity your ears and tastes if you legitimately believe otherwise.

calling it now

it'll only be okay
only 2 songs will be really good
it will have at least 1 song that is unbearable

Latest single already invalidates this

Probably this once it's out

i can't get into it. the only songs i like are see you again and that one minute interlude with lil wayne

ITT speculation

This.
All you're favorite pre-2010 bands die this year.

why can't someone legitimately consider this their favorite even when they do listen other stuff? get your head out of your ass.

exactly

>pic reated

boi.

So far yes, but this and the new QOTSA album are gonna give it some competition

name them, then, instead of shitposting

you need to be over 18 to post here. if you're of age and your aoty is fucking flower boy, may the lord help you.

the pretty girls

are a O a

Tyler the Creator is just Hopsin for hipsters instead of white trash

is Matt Champion white?

Dedicated To Bobby Jameson is gonna be my AOTY but SFFB is still good shit. Im glad Tyler is hitting new highs.

New Chelsea Wolfe is leaked, and No

Can retards spell?

Feist is fucking boring

rap is for children
metal is for children
simple as

well said gramba

Off the top of my head?

Arms & Sleepers, Beach Fossils, Ben Frost, Braveyoung, Broken Social Scene, Caretaker, Chelsea Wolfe, Cloud Nothings, Colin Stetson, Converge, Do Make Say Think, Elder, Feist, Fleet Foxes, Forest Swords, Gas, Grails, King Woman, Lawrence English, Planning For Burial, Ride, Sannhet, Slowdive, Snow, Wear Your Wounds, Wilsen.

That's not counting a lot of the shit that's not my cup of tea but being enjoyed by a lot of other folks.

Also not counting a lot of the good shit in the pipeline for August and September. The National, Godspeed, Mogwai, QOTSA, Hammock, Cloakroom, War On Drugs, Strange Ranger, etc.

Go ahead and cherrypick a few of those to shit on if you're truly insecure, but the fact is that your tastes are garbage and laughably narrow if you're discrediting 2017 as a whole so far.

>MILO
>TAKING THIS KEK SERIOUSLY

so fucking jealous he didnt come up with niggas on the moon

You're boring.

Oh no I hope this cringy posta doesnt become a meme

Oh God I hope somebody took some caps of that thread.

no

Sup Forums says that every year though.

good post desu
thanks for the recs

AOTY coming thru

I liked it but nah

>2 minute intros with 5 minute build up

This album was a fucking drag to listen to. Fucking abysmal compared to their debut.

*teleports behind you* Maybe next time kiddo.

I get that Gorillaz is a multi-genre band, but Humanz was just too much hip hop, and not enough rock. It was still a good album, and had some good tracks but not enough to be AOTY.

so far there is no better album than Flowerboy itt

incredible first half, weak second half tho

Album cover ruins it tbf. If they had a more coherent artstyle, it would have so much more lasting power.

not even the best rap album
brockhampton took care of that

Getting Hot gets me amped up every time I hear it.

I can't believe Fantano didn't even review this