One of these women is a racist neo feminist. You couldn't possibly guess which one.... could you?

One of these women is a racist neo feminist. You couldn't possibly guess which one.... could you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2oP3STw2jC8
youtube.com/watch?v=jC7flQUggS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rolling for second from the left.

How does that belly even happen?

You mean, this fantastic human specimen right here? Why would you guess her?

This is all that needs to be said

The lipstick and smugness.

Mexican food and shit teir genetics, I would assume some self esteem damage as a result of early sexual abuse was a factor.

Well, you're not wrong.

Is the first one from right?

Why does she hate white men though?

So did she do something to you or what OP?

She consumed more than her fair share of resources my dude.

Obviously

what country is this?

Larry wtf you doing nigga back out

Texas, but she travels to spread her fat love and man hate.

They're all overweight, but the hamplanet obviously stands out. Society began to fall when it became socially acceptable for a woman to let herself get as fat as the thinnest person in this picture.

She's got to be on YouTube. Where can I find her?

Never mind I found her

youtu.be/2oP3STw2jC8

youtube.com/watch?v=jC7flQUggS8

I mean, how could you miss her?

>fat fly brown girl
more like Fat Flyblown Girl

Holy FUCK. 99% of the comments are all super positive on how inspiring this swarthy little piglet is.

I found her as a result of her punking out dudes on her dating profile. She made it the hip thing to humiliate and doxx guys for giving her attention. Now women everywhere are trying to slutshame men......hypocrisy at its finest.

Well maybe someone should fix that.

Why not try whole wheat tacos for a change?

She's got an email if anyone is interested yesikastarr on googles email server. Maybe tell her how much you support her cause and encourage her in her weight loss goals.

How about we tell her that big is beautiful and that we love her no matter how planetoid she becomes? Then, when the inevitable heart failure occurs... win!
>Pic VERY fucking related... dude died from a massive coronary.

Like a pump the size of a fist could even support that volume of fluid in a way compatible with life.

kek

This shit, cause having standards so low is something only someone with low standards can appreciate.