Been awake 32 hours and I dont know why. I slept maybe 10 minutes and woke back up

been awake 32 hours and I dont know why. I slept maybe 10 minutes and woke back up.
What do I do Sup Forums? I'm not even tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't sleep

I tried forcing it and it doesnt happen anyway.

I got really fucking drunk last night too. I dont know how I didnt pass out.

How are you doing emotionally?

dude, invent something !

i get like this All the time.

i think my record is about 3 days solid, Zero sleep.

I was fucking hype yesterday now I just feel mellowed out. I might stay up another 12+ hours cause I dont really feel like sleeping.

I was working on making a video game. just playing a game right now though.

So no new stress factors or detrimental things in your life that could affect your sleep?

its the same for me when i have a psychotic episode, hope you dont have one

Not really. I normally dont sleep much on weekends anyway, but only 10 minutes in 32 and a half hours? Never happened before. I did drink a lot of coffee, but usually doesnt do much for me

had one before from medication. Totally scary. I didnt sleep either, cause each time my body relaxed I thought I was falling and would jolt up.

Stop doing meth perhaps?

Is there any drugs that you habitually do?

Fap on this

I drink pretty much everyday. heavy on weekends.

To a degree that you would consider problematic?
Why drink that much?

Yeah its problematic. I will stop completely soon im pretty sure. Usually it helps me sleep.

In what situation did you begin to drink this much and has this situation improved?

I split with my last girlfriend and I havnt dated since. Also work sucks most of my time away so I try to drink to have fun while I can.

get your hands on some melatonin pills if you can, take one (not more or else it wont work usually), dont look at screens for too long, turn off all lights and read a good book. you will fall asleep in an hour guaranteed.

Between a psychotic episode and meth, it's probably not meth. Not that anything else you'd be dosed with wouldn't cost any less.

Sounds like you started drinking in a period where you should have been mourning a relationship and dealing with your shit.
Having a shitty job on top of that just adds insult to injury.
To me it sounds like the emotions you've avoided dealing with through alcohol has turned into insomnia.
If your body can't get your attention through emotional pain, it'll go psychosomatic on your ass and make it into a physical issue.

Go seek medical attention. Don't be too retarded here.

I'm sure its fine, I just happened to not fall asleep. 1 time thing likely. I usually only sleep like 3-4 hours on a weekend anyway

do this OP

but I dont want to sleep. Its day time.
If one of my cats decides to sit with me I'd take a nap though. .

then what is your problem, you immense faggot?

It's up to you op. Just keep in mind that once you get close to the 72 hour mark, you're at the risk of psychosis and/or death.

I'm just amazed.

I wont get that far. Have shit to do tomorrow and will rest before then.

Just your body clock and brain resets after a while don't worry

easy.. take a magnesium supplement. works far better than melatonin. you will see improvements not only in sleep but it kills stress and anxiety.

***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|g
……….„-''. ''-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,

I still think you should deal with your emotional remnants, ignoring them until you can't feel them doesn't mean they aren't there.

I dont know how. I already plan to get sober though.

Steezy?

Masturbate

Mindfulness meditation is a good start, it trains you in accessing the part of your mind that can observe emotions and thoughts, without being taken along for a ride.
If these thoughts and emotions end up seeming repetitive and detrimental to you, getting a cognitive behavioral therapist to help you could also be beneficial.

Start a cult, say that through failing to fall asleep you've transcended subhuman thought or some bullshit, then profit

did like 4 times already

I mostly just think in 1 week increments though and hope for a better future.

>I mostly just think in 1 week increments though and hope for a better future.
This is a coping mechanism user, being in the now can be beneficial, but staying in the now because you can't deal with your future is a sign of you needing help.

If this looks like your place at all. Thats why. This is a depression den man lol. I love gaming wicked as fuck but it fucks with u lol

my set up is pretty much exactly the same. My PC is on my TV across from a table and have a couch
playing ps1 on my crt next to it.
I dont even have a bed. either sleep on a couch or the floor, which actually feels really great. Its just harder in the morning to stand up off the floor than it is to roll out of bed.

Yeah at one point I neaded melatonin to sleep. I started with one of the soluble tablets; after an hour I didn't sleep so I took another one and that's how I went to bed for a week then I slowly changed my habits so I go to bed. On average I get like 5-6 hours of sleep a night (should be more) but I honestly suggest it for a start just start with one and make sure you follow the procedure because if you take a few and it has a delayed effect so you take more it might not be too good.

I sleep like 7-9 hours during the week. I fucking love sleep. I need it for work.

You have fatal familial insomnia. Enjoy an agonizing, slow, mind bending death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

It's cocaine

Oh that sounds like heaven. I need to up my rest hours

quit taking the meds.. go to the gym. poo in street?

I don't want to say OP should be worried but it's either he sleeps because of melatonin or he sees a doctor as soon as he can. OP you might need to take a day or two off of work just for medical reasons

well see. I bet ill sleep like normal tonight.

next week is busy though. catching up from 1 day off and i'm filling in for someone. I'm sure if I wanted to I'd go to sleep, but its the weekend and its just nice to relax.

Then get melatonin, call your doctor and say what's going on (I'm not sure if that costs money where you are). Force minimum 5 hours of sleep the rest of the time make a plan to how you'll manage your time and grind out that work. If you don't sleep for another day, go straight to the doctors (I'm not sure how bad it is I'm js it's a precaution)

I'm thinking of making coffee in an hour or so