WWYD? - Brutal Edition - Replies get replies

WWYD? - Brutal Edition - Replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1861824x1073462c-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take her to morning church service on sunday and never call her again

I would grind up against her and get really close so she can feel my breath on her neck, then I would whisper "bitch, this is my corner" I would then kneel down and let out an ungodly roar, the likes of which this world has never seen..

Wwyd

pick her up and fuck her against a wall. force anal. go ass to mouth. then cum in her pussy.

>my girl is 5'1"

dye her hair red and dress her up like Sansa Stark. Then I'd get a buddy and reenact the Ramsey Rape scene.

Knock her down, steal her boots, sell them on ebay

Grab her by the hair and force my dick down her throat. Hold her nose so she can't 'breathe as I cum down the back of her throat then pull out and force her to gargle my jizz.

fuck her ass while choking her.
face fuck her on a public bus.
have her walk around in a park in a thing sundress and 4 inch heels, fuck her in the bushes at the park
put a leash around her neck and fuck her doggy and on her back watches those tits bounce

titty fuck on the beach
brown bag her and fuck her while pulling on her little tits

wwyd to this nigger

grab those tits, but keep my dick the fuck away from those braces. I'd hire a big gorilla black man to rape her right there in front of
everyone.

Slow missionary at first, then suddenly pick her up, throw her up against the wall and fuck her brains out until she screams

doggy style, have her slap me with her tits then dump thick cum on her face

Pull off her dress, tie her up, gag her and fuck bury my cock in her ass while she cries

Id grab her pull her too me and push her down to her knees and make her suck my fat dick down her throats then I'd lift her up and when she tells me no I'd slowly shove it all the way inside her and fuck her till cums draining down her legs.. WWYD to girl on left?

WWYD for more

I would rip her clothes off and tie her to a tree I would fuck her once then let any person passing by use her how they like. Wwyd?

Hard choking for sure. Would make her cute little face turn red and if she acted tough I'd slap the fuck out of her until I see some tears. Wouldn't even fuck her I'd just grind my cock on her face until I cum.

What would you do to this?

Id tear that dress to shreds, leaving those sexy bots on. Raper her tight cunt until I nutted in her at least 3 times. Then let her rest before doing the same to her ass. WWYD?

I'd tie a collar around this chink and make this Asian dog grind me doggy style while I grope her soft fat rolls as handles. I'd pull on her collar while I cum deep inside her, catch the dripping cum with my hand, and bring it to her mouth so she can lap it up like a good Asian bitch. Then lick dick clean and use my limp dick as a pacifier until it gets hard down her throat for another load to shoot directly into her chubby tummy.

wwyd to my sister

WWYD

Push her down in the sand and rip those bottoms off. Fuck her doggystyle. Anytime she starts to moan too loud push her face under the water.
WWYD?

>brutal edition
Chop her arms and legs off, then feed them to her during the weeks of torture she'll be getting, while I fuck her holes. When I get bored of those holes, I cut new ones to fuck, and eventually I knock all her teeth out and suffocate her with my dick.

Brutal enough?

Wwyd?

I would get her drunk take her to a hotel room with some buddies we would all fuck her and vim in her trying to get her pregnant then when we were done we would leave her naked in the street covered in cum. Wwyd?

Push that dress aside and lift her sexy leg up. Rape her tight pussy and yank her red hair back as she screams for me to stop. Ill take turns switching from her ass to pussy before dumping her on the floor. WWYD

I'm sure the cunt would love it. She has a thing for being dominated by big guys. Little shit is only like 1,50 in height.

More?

Me again, have any more of her for me?

Post in this thread what you’d do to her, posting more of her soon

Someone have their way with this cutie

I would face fuck her until she was unconscious

I'm good for now, I got to leave home soon. I'd love to share this chink squeak toy with you. Can add me on Kik if you wanna see me stroke to her later.

Get some guys and gangbang her in all her holes. I'd fill her cunt up with a creampie.

Fuck the one in the left up the ass while middle and right suck on each of my balls. Give her a nice big gape as the cum drips out of her.

Lie back on the couch and have her whack those titties against my dick. Wipe my dick all over her face then flip her upside down, spread her cheeks apart and plow into her tight asshole. Pull my dick out and drain my cum over her face as she tries to catch it in her mouth while it falls.

Soft, no-rough handjob sort of stuff. Fuck her slowly in her pussy then have her wrap her lips around my cock and give a slow deepthroat before pulling out and jizzing on her tits. Then when all is calm I'd immediately grab her by the hips and thrust my cock deep inside her asshole as she squeals, while I pinch the fuck out of those nipples.

Take her to a party, get settled in, then suddenly run up to her with a bunch of guys while she's chatting, rip that dress off and have two guys split apart her cunt as they shove both their dicks inside, while I handle the throat. At the end have everyone cum in her glass and force feed her gokkun.

Drag her into the water and hold her head down under to suck me, not allowing her to breathe until she makes me cum.

Alternate between fucking those tits, and slamming her lips down on my cock

Anyone ??

Reply for reply

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

moar

Who is that woman?

wwyd?

Delicious. Strip her nude, handcuff hands behind back, giant pink ballgag and buttplug. Clamps on her nipples. Then whip her ass so she starts running away. Whip her all the way to the toughest dyke bar in town and throw her in.

what else

poll-maker.com/poll1861824x1073462c-50

try it

Once the dykes are done with her they'll drop her in the dumpster out back. They had raped all her holes and gagged her with her dirty butt plug. She's all dirty and her makeup is smeared from tears.

I'll grab her out and hogtie her and stick her in the back of my truck. Take her to the beach and bury her up to the neck in the sand, then ungag her and tell her if she can suck me off. Once I've come down her throat regag her with the butt plug and leave her there.

Invite her round to my place where me and a few friends are waiting, when she arrives we'll smack her over the head and drag her inside by her hair, we'll tear her clothes off and forcefully suck and bite the nips on her massive tits.

Next we'll move on to the main course forming a line and proceeding to roughly fuck her dripping cunt while she struggles and cries, each guy gets to unload his balls deep into her womb, next up is her tight asshole, handcuffing her feet behind her head we'll start the line again pumping more and more cum deep into her asshole, then we'll bukkake her, piss on her and drive her somewhere remote to leave her still bound with her feet behind her head and dripping with piss and semen

Yum. Strip them nude, ring gag and chain them together into forced 69. Inflatable butt plugs in there asses. Tell them unless they start licking I'll stretch out their asses hard. Once they've made each other cum a few times, stretch out their asses anyway and leave them to piss all over each other.

nice boobs on those 2!

Strip then both nude. Ring gag left and tie her tight; tie right on top of her so asshole is directly above ring gag. Vibes in both their pussies. Fuck rights face and cum down her throat. Then gag with both their panties and leave them there -- but not before slipping right a strong laxative...

WWYD

She's sexy. Handcuff behind back and rip off her jeans and panties. Panty gag and fuck her pussy with that wine bottle. Then fuck her ass with my cock and cum in her hole. Leave her bottomless gagged and exposed for the homeless to enjoy.