Who is the best rapper lyric wise?

Who is the best rapper lyric wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56nNnZiPVSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aesop Rock, at least according to this chart I saw a while ago on r/hhh

GZA/Genius, Nas, or Shing02.

Unironically MF doom. While most celebrated artists like Nas, Biggie, Kendrick etc. have decent wordplay and concepts, they only extend so far, only on occasion extending outside of the same certain ideas. Doom has a whole other universe going on inside his head that just can't be matched when we're talking about wordplay

viper

signor benedick the moor

Yeah either mf doom or earl sweatshirt imo

Tommy Wright III

Danny. You could listen to his songs 100 times and just realize how much sense it makes. He's like a puzzle, it amazes me sometimes.

According to the long and glorious traditions of white people that kind of listen to rap, MF Doom.

Common.

kendrick by miles

3 stacks

He's not that deep man. Danny is more about imagery and emotion, rather than puzzle-like wordplay

This

I like those others so much as well, he's just the first to come to mind. I just feel like for him you can pull up his lyric sheet at anytime and find shit you've never even noticed before.

PENITENTIARY CHANCES

big rare

Lil B

>Danny Brown
>intelligent
Stop posting anytime.

>MF Doom
>shoop doop poop poop I'm a lyrical monsta eating pasta

Probably Aesop Rock,Earl Sweatshirt or Eminem

That chart was comparing vocabulary size, not lyricism

KRS-ONE

You know, that one who sings about how he is the best, how gangsta he is, how many bitches he dicks, the loads of money he makes and smoke weed everyday.

You know whom I saying right.

>Hip hop
>Lyrics

fuck off dad

How can someone be such a nerd in this day and age?

k.dot for sure

Is that the guy who was poor once

>canned nu-male responses

i love hip hop and he's absolutely right.

can definitely vouch for shing02, being able to rap that good in two different languages is pretty impressive

>le nu-male meme

Immortal Technique, listen to Dance with the Devil and see if you still disagree

Pharohe fuckin Monch aint a damn thing changed

Viper
youtube.com/watch?v=56nNnZiPVSI

No, he is actually right. I enjoy this music a lot as well but it's certainly not for the lyrics.

Even Kool Keith's lyrics would be meh when compared to even above average works of literature - to say nothing of great works - and you see his stuff lauded as some of the best.

Rap is great lyrically for different reasons. It's more colloquial/clever. But a critical examination isn't going to result in much.

No fucking shit

lil pump obviously

wow rude

Nas

he's on the same level as kool keith and lil b in my book, the only worthwhile rappers that ever walked this earth

My favorite is unironically JME.
Integrity> is packed with really funny one liners.