myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't know
Make a timestamp with your pants off

You're a brainless moron now.
Congrats OP.

why brainless?

bumperino

You are enjoying something that gives you a great sexual thrill :) Nothing wrong with it cuckboi.

happy now?

Would love to hear a little background. Just playing around with the cage yourself? Or does your partner have the key?

Just wanted to know if you were legit or not.
Cute cock by the way.
Can I see your ass?

haven't shaved it in a while, so no sadly

playing with myself
freezed away the key at the bottom of a 1L bottle

I love the design on the lock lol. Fucking someone while they are caged up kinda exciting. I need to find a sub-bro :(

What are you going to do today?
Besides being sexy.

i'll try to cum inside it
since i have no vibrator, i'll hold an electric toothbrush on it and see where it takes me
first time doing something with chastity, what else not involving my ass can i do?

Can we see a more full body shot? You look like you have some nice legs :)

i don't, my legs are fat and hairy
i need to do something about my diet ffs

I found the trick with diets or working out to make it something you enjoy. Got into mountain biking 2 years ago. Went from 220 to 185. Once I wanted to push myself harder I got into weights so i could build my stamina and endurance for tougher trails.

Not saying you will find the same enjoyment, but just a helpful suggestion.

It most certainly helps with sexual confidence.. And you will find yourself willing to indulge more with others :)

I guess you can get that brush and start teasing yourself. You don't have to show your ass. Maybe put your hand down your pants and play around with it?

I'm going on two days now.

Welcome to the club

You've probably been a faggot all your life op

WOW! That looks like a tight fit! Does arousal hurt?

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

Yep. You're allowing a woman to dominate you. That's one of the queerest things a "straight" guy can do.

>be really into being in chastity
>have gf of 5 years
>do it all the time she likes it
>yesterday said she never liked it and just did it because I did
Why not tell me 5 years ago

This one's the tightest I have.
It's actually more comfortable more me if I don't have room to grow.

How the fuck do you piss though?

is me, and only this creates enough pressure on the head to make it difficult

I wouldn't wear the last one long term. It would get messy. The others just make it to where I have to sit down.

That is really unfortunate, and frustrating.

Also seems like a really easy thing to do to entertain your partner. All you have to do is turn a key and let them enjoy themselves. She will probably get a way better fuck from you because she does it :/

Unless the case is that you do not do it for her outside of the cage. In which case you guys should work through your needs and find a good solution :/

How big are you outside the cage?

Can anyone give me advice? I've wanted a cage for a while now, but as a 7.5" hard person, I cant find one large enough.
I'm also thick as fuck, and 2" rings still meant that the circulation was cut off from my balls. Should I bite the bullet and shell out $500 upward for a custom, or do you know and good cages for larger dicks?

About 6". I'm a grower.
Here's an older pic of mine.

Would you show that thing off to us?

you want a timestamp?

urgh, you're so lucky having such a small dick.

If you want to.

give me 5min need to find a ruler

did anyone here try a vibrator on their caged dick? how did it feel, will it give a bit of relief?
the fucking ice is only molten a fourth or so
it's unbearable not being able to touch my dong so long but i love it

Ive gotten off using a vibrating wand while caged. It feels so damn good and makes you feel girly since you can't actually touch anything.

> that liberal thread
Relax already, Trump is our president now

You have any precum going?

Damn

It's absolutely incredible. I almost prefer it to uncaged orgasms.

Do you know what makes you feel even mor girly? Not touching the cage but getting the cum fucked out of your prostate

Give this slut some more time. They need to learn what it feels like to go long term.
emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=i9l8ny6znktvr4k7in0m

I can't wait to be owned by someone who will keep me locked and fuck my brains out.

Sissy here, Daddy's coming over to fuck me tomorrow :). I can't wait, he has my keys but he usually doesn't let me out.

It's day 17 for me

All of this doesn't seem to healthy for a person..

Aren't you scared that's not very healthy for your balls.
That's a very dark colour.

Can't wait either. Only have my hands at the moment, but not being able to bring myself over the edge makes it even hotter in a way. To HAVE to have a cock punching your prostate for a release.

whats it? and what for?

couldnt stay hard enough for good pic, turns out its 6.5" but still thick as fuck
sending my picture to myself now so can post from desktop

There's an incredibly fine line for cage sizing. A fraction of an inch is the difference between too constricting and too loose to stay on.

It's a chastity cage.
You lock your dick witha padlock, and you won't be able to touch it without removing it. The limited space will also stop any erection.

but why i have to lock my erection??

fuck
max 2mb
how do I downsize a pic?

scale it down in GIMP or photoshop or some shit

Cropped it

No they're naturally that dark.

sickness

Can be loads of reasons.
Give the key to someone and let them control your orgasms, if your're into that sort of stuff.

Personally, I'm trying to achieve a prostate orgasm, but it's so easy to give up and just jerk it off until you cum. With this on, I'm forced to make myself cum by prostate. And for some reason, I like the feeling of having an erection in it too. It's tight and comfy, like a nice comforting pressure.

Now I wear it every time I'm home, to prevent myself from whipping my dick out and jerk off.

So are you going to have some fun with that cock now?

I just made my first session on emlalock. I'm so used to knowing exacly when I will be able to orgasm again.

But not knowing makes it much more exiting and scary ^.^

set requirements to 15(don't know if this is hard to do).
emlalock.com/?page=req&id=ud9wy3dyv1etlbfqvfjp

Here is a better picture from a while ago, reverse image you will find nothing. In this you can understand why I'm having trouble finding a cage that fit (was properly hard then, masturbated twice earlier so cant get properly hard now)

As I said before, anyone know any good cages for larger dicks or should I get custom?

Oh, and was trying a knockoff holytrainer. was using the 2", but still cut off circ to my balls as I'm too thick.

The cock of the alt right.

Pepe turned into a faggot for this.

Can't help you with that, sorry.
Have any toys?

>am i a feget now?
>now?

also can i just say how much i love locking myslef up?
i mean the feeling of putting on the ring at the base and then squeezing your slightly hardening cock in the cage, then the clicking off the lock
just incredible

I only set requirement to 15 but people can apparently also add time to my lockup.

Can I stop this? I only wanted the requirements.

how much max time did you set

Yeah, an Icicles No. 26 and an Amor

the fuck does this have to do with politics, retard

When are you going to use them next?

I wanna cover your whole body in kisses

I need you in my mouth!!

Probably tomorrow. Just the amor. Gonna fap while it's in me, I find I orgasm much harder if I have something to clench onto with my ass muscles. Don't know why :/

I dont know, I didnt change anything except for the requirements. I thought it was all on 0.

I bought this silicone cb6000 and its too big its only comfy when im semi-hard
Terrible to sleep with , always hurts my balls

Bought a holy trainer 45 mm long should arrive in a few days

anyone using that ? How it is , and can you fucking sleep with it

if it's your first time doing the thing, then your max time is 2wks. otherwise, there's probably no max. have fun ;)

Sounds like you will have fun with that.
Think you might take some pics while you do?

Might. depends how I feel. If I do, I'll put it on Sup Forums and get a Sup Forumsisex thread going.

Just added an hour to someone who had 1 minute left.
This shit is whacky as hell, no clue why you people do this shit, also, this website is hard to navigate.

2 weeks is too much.
Not that I couldnt, but I'm using a holy trainer and I need to clean it every few days >.<

I found the session and it lets me edit the options.
When clicking submit it says "Your changes where saved successfully!". But when refreshing it still says 14 days

to do this kink shit yes

Hopefully you remember your emergency password you set then!

link me to your session I'll sub time from you

Thank you!
emlalock.com/?page=req&id=ud9wy3dyv1etlbfqvfjp

>emlalock.com/?page=req&id=ud9wy3dyv1etlbfqvfjp
I need your keyID

Careful he might add a shitload of time lol

I have no idea what that is.

I could but I won't, I'm not into this shit sexually at all, the dude just wants to be able to clean his dick.

I fuck her good that's the problem she rather not be kinky and just fuck.
Boring as fuck and thinking about leaving her, why stay with someone that's not into the same shit as you.
Pretty annoying that she has waited this long

You have to find it on your session page, or you could add me as a contact,

wrong pic sorry lol

110%

Sorry, I cant take the risk.
If you guys stop adding time and get it back to 3 days I will post pictures of me using my dildo okay?

I don't know your situation but maybe she feels it's a lot of effort and is over it. For my relationship our tastes have changed over the years and it keep stuff fresh, maybe shes just bored with the same thing for 5 years, did it just to please you thinking it might be a phase. Or maybe she wants kids now. its very common for chicks in their late 20's early 30s to become horny bitches all over again.

yes you are

way to give in to your leftist dike overlords