Let's compare our shitty lived. I'm a 36 year old shut in who's engaged to a 26 year old perky college student...

Let's compare our shitty lived. I'm a 36 year old shut in who's engaged to a 26 year old perky college student. It sounds like fun, but it's not. She's into 90's music and cuts herself

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds good except for the part that she cuts herself. You should get her to stop or dump her and find another 20 something year old.

>26 year old perky college student
>She's into 90's music and cuts herself

Wow, that's almost literally me. Except I stopped cutting 2 years ago. Still have the scars though. Those are... permanent.

Yeah. That part sucks

You should start making the cuts. She'll grow out of it pretty quick when its not fun for her anymore.

I'm a 27 year old shut in with no girlfriend.

Want to trade?

Be smart user, help her instead once you fix her she will be good to go for a real Chad!

Sure
Tits or GTFO

This

23, in love with a deadbeat late 30s, depressed, perfectionist to the point of self loathing. Great.

That person is using you, and if you are a guy, consider that by the time you hit 30 that chick will be well into her 40's.

>and if you are a guy, consider that by the time you hit 30 that chick will be well into her 40's.
This is a fact regardless of gender.

>18 years old
>no friends
>going to community college after HS graduation
>then med school
>become doctor

lol wut. I'd love to be well into my 40's as a guy with a chick that just hit 30.

Now if you are a dude, and your chick is 40 something and you just turned 30, yeah, you fucked up.

I used to be shitty. Not now tho

dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing

Don't sound like a fuckup.
Lonely? Sure. But you have a hell of a direction.

>the point
>your head

I'm 50 and my chick just hit 30.
She looks 25. Petite, 110 lbs and just got braces.
Turns me on to no end.

i'm a 34 year old shut in with a deep mistrust of women caused by the cynicism created when one of them destroyed what is now a fleshy lump that beats for no one. i've learned to become poetic in expressing myself as i can now empathize with the depression of some great poets of the past, so please, excuse the words I use if they make me sound pretentious, but FUCK YOU you selfish prick. You have someone in your life, but you complain that things are not "fun" as if you deserve it. Maybe you're one of the reasons she cuts herself and listens to music created during a time of self-loathing; a myriad of fog, flannel shirts, and greasy hair.
A bit of advice: you want fun, try an MMO, beat off with your other hand with an electric toothbrush nuzzling your prostate, start a fight club. Relationships are for emotional support, fucking, and the betterment of ourselves personally. Eat shit with an AIDS knife you cock-titted fuck.

>26 year old senior in undergrad
>started college late cause I'm a slack bitch
>almost finished with legal studies degree
>realized 3/4 through I don't wanna be a lawyer
>about to finish meaningless degree
>no ambition
>1 friend
>no idea what I'm doing with my life
>developed crippling social anxiety
>awkward hedonistic sick head

Fuark.

Thanks bro. Yeah just sucks sometimes.

look at the bright side, you can switch majors; you still have a shit-load of time. also, i'm assuming you have a benis and you're around college girls for awhile longer.

I only have one class left to take after this semester so it's kinda pointless to switch majors, and even if I did I would have wasted the last 2 years and all the money I paid for these credits as they would become worthless, and then I wouldn't graduate till I'm 29. On top of that, I have no passion for any particular major. I thought I wanted to be a lawyer because that was the only major that sorta grabbed my attention but I have lost interest in it so I'm back to square one. I'm just not passionate about any field and it sucks, I wish I was. Idk what to do man.

Not guy. And they aren't using me because I refuse to entertain any form of relationship with them because they are deadbeat. I just brood in my oneitis and hope I can eventually get over it.

what? Are you and old lady or something?

>18 year old virgin
>plenty of friends, go out often
>can't flirt, can't pick up on flirting
>only girl I've ever been close to, abandoned me for not being direct enough
>depression, paranoia, insomnia and suicidal thoughts

Wee boy my life is bittersweet

You're still young man, you got plenty time. Just practice flirting and picking up chicks. The worst that can happen is they say no. Think of it like this: if you throw 100 darts at a dartboard, you'll probably hit at least one. The more you try, the easier it will get.