My little sisters getting bullied by some kids what do I do b? Do I talk to her to make her feel better...

My little sisters getting bullied by some kids what do I do b? Do I talk to her to make her feel better? Do I contact their parents? Do I start bullying her too? I don't know what to do

Tell your sister to become an hero

>do i start bullying her too
kek

no user, you should contact the school administration and let them know about it. they should be able to solve it. if not then their parents. also try to be as supportive to your sister as you can

Kill the bullies and send your sister to prison

She isn't in school yet, but I just have to find out who the kids were. And I'll definitely be supportive of her, I think she really needs the confidence boost.
Good idea I can just frame her

Solve it?

When in the history of ever has there been a case where an outside party has been able to "solve" bullying?

Bullying is a part of life, it teaches you some very important lessons, and by trying to "solve it" for everyone you do them a grave disservice.

Life is hard, life is gonna punch you in the face every chance it gets, crying about it to others thinking anyone is going to help or even care is not going to happen.

Teach her to stand up for herself, not to be a punk who relies on other people to solve her problems for her

>I think she really needs the confidence boost.
start fucking her.
having someone think she's sexy tend to be a really big confidence boost xD

Post picture of sister OP

This.
We can't help you unless we see your sister.

thiss

This.

A brotherly pep talk is a good start. A pair of brass knuckles and a brief punching primer is an even better one.

No she's under 18
Gonna try to erase that thought from my head
Good point, i think helping her realize that bullying happens and how to not let it affect her is the best thing to do. I just need to find the best way to say it.

It would be helpful to know what we're dealing with. If their calling her a fat fuck and she really is one, there's not much we can do.

Kick the shit out of them

op you are a fucking faggot

How fucking much of a pussy are you? She's your sister. You beat the flying fuck out of those little bastards and let them go home crying.
Stand up for your family faggot.

I thought about this but they're 8th graders. Wouldn't I look like more of a pussy for fucking up some little kids?

Fine, then dump pig's blood on them, whatever.

You need to let them know if they fuck with her, they fuck with you, if they fuck with you, they fuck themselves. Beat them to a pulp bitch.

you are a fucking pussy op

>Do I start bullying her too?

>do I start bullying her too
I needed that chuckle, thanks OP

Rape is the only answer, rape your sister for being a fucking useless beta and then go and rape the bullies just for fun

this should help

And feathers?
Youre right I should just beat the shit out of them and be over with it. They probably won't bully her again after that
Np user
WWCD? (What Would Chad Do?)

Show her this
01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01101110 01100101 01110111 01100111 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01110000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101100 00101111 01110110 01101001 01100101 01110111 00101111 00110110 00110100 00110111 00111000 00110000 00110011
Then raep her

Chad would raep

>Rape is the only answer
>WWCD?
This guy is 1/2 right. Rape the little fuckers messing with her. Rape them good.

Or better yet, teach her sister how to fight and let HER beat up her own tormentor, or find somebody who's teaching martial arts and pay that person to teach your sister how to defend herself.

I was bullied myself when I was elementary school. If you expect somebody else to fight your battles for you, then you're basically held hostage to their timeline and their price, and that's assuming they actually will do anything. In my case, the bullies were the teachers' pets so they wouldn't do shit to them, the School administration was useless as shit and wouldn't do anything except put me in a program for socially grunters(which wasn't the problem at all), so my parents finally got fed up with it and put me in Karate. Apparently, the school was furious at my parents for that decision, but they told them to go eat shit, and I took karate anyways.

Do you know what happened to the bullying? It stopped! I was no longer an easy target for them, and the school's union thugs were all butthurt that if their little pets ever put a hand on me, I might put them in the hospital. Even the verbal abuse stopped because the said bullies were scared of me, and a couple even tried to become my friend.

so, the moral of my story is to take care of the problem yourselves, and if you don't know, learn how to do it and take action.

Fuck her in the bum, it's your only choice.

Good on you for doing that, the bullies you're talking about sound like pussies

I'm still gonna find out who they are and make them my bitch, but I'll make sure she knows I'm not going to fight everyone who says something mean to her

Teach her to fight. If she can beat the shit out of her bullies the bullies will be too afraid to touch her. Get her a weapon she can conceal, even just a brick or something.

People who say violence is never the answer have never been ruled by violence.

if some douchebags are going to be bullying my baby sister, im not gonna stand aside and let her "learn a lesson". instead ill put an end to it because no one wants to see their loved ones suffer, even in the slightest. not me anyways

> make the bully's vanish
> mention to her that she owes you
> when they are declared missing laugh often at the news stories
> remind her how much better her life is now that they are gone
> start touching her lightly
> "I'd do anything for you.. Would you do anything for me?"
> she may get creeped out.. But she'll also be scared
> proceed until using her terrified tears as lube
> it's her fault for needing someone else to handle the bully's
> you deserve her user

I think you know what to do

People tried to bully me when I was in HS, I had taken years of Judo and Karate though. I had the confidence to defend myself and only needed to once. You don't have to do azn martial arts but some form of self defence training helps you stand up for yourself.

One time I had kids 5 years older and twice my size do it outside of school and got the school involved, but the rest of the time it was minor and in school. I just stared them back in their face and didn't take the shit. They tend to back off mostly after that. They did try and duct tape my mate and I to a flag pole on a camp though, 2 of us (he'd taken years of boxing lessons and was a lifter too) and 6 of them couldn't get us. Might have been a different story if they actually tried to beat us up though.

>she's under 18
>bullied by some kids

I take it she's pretty young, therefore best course of action would be for you to give her a pep talk.
This is exactly the right time for her to stand up for herself, and she'll do it better and more easily knowing you got her back.
Don't solve her problems, but always be there for the support.

Rape your sister then tell all her bullies so they have more ammunition against her. Ruin her life

Find the kids that are doing it and rape them. Fuck their asses and make them humble.

That's because in most cases they are. Bulies want the easy target for their own sick amusement, and when you're no longer an easy target and you fight, then the bulying isn't so fun anymore for them

If you fight her battles for her, all they are going to do is just do it way worse when you're not around to protect litle sis. She has to learn how to stand up for herself, because she's there 100% of the time.

>My little sisters getting bullied by some kids