Cars of Sup Forums

Cars of Sup Forums
Post your cars, Faggots.
Pic related is mine.

sorry for the shitty picture
Skoda Octavia RS Combi 2.0 TDi 2009 (which makes it one of the first of VW's cheating Diesels)

A 993 911 is one of my all time favorite cars! Looks clean too, props if that is you OP.

you look like a faggot whit u car

My drift taxi, an R34 GT-T with a manual swap. The sedans only came auto from factory which sucked.

Recently put in a new Garrett turbo and front mount intercooler kit, soon to be wide bodied and vinyl wrapped

Thanks
You jelly faggot?

Nice car bro. But can you drive it though?

bmw 316 1,6 75kw 1995
It was cheap as fuck and I really like E36s so I got this

Bread on hood faggot

sitane pede

old reliable.

You Euro gypsy, right?

Proof or GTFO driftfag

fucking poorfags

dubs confirm, guy's a faggot.

what do you drive? Dont forget timestamp faggot

Proof of what? Here's a screenshot off my snapchat from this morning

He rides sjw cock he doesn't drive the cuck nigger

>and I really like E36s

No, you don't. You just can't afford an E46 or higher.

E36 were shit and nobody liked them even when new. Maybe an M3 E36 would still be good,

Also, 1.6? Lawnmower engine? My gf has a 1.6 in her silly girly Peugeot convertible.

300ZX TT

What the actual fuck is this?

Niceee
>Mfw reporting licence plate of vehicle to zee police for dragging a black kid that you purposely mowed down at over 100 and then scooped it up and shoved that grape in the trunk. Where I am located cus I'm a funny guy .jpeg

I want one. It's like a mullet with wheels.

These 2. The Porsche needs some work, but it's still drivable.

used to have a Rhd subaru legacy

The 4door skyline is awkward.

Guess my car

Fiat Multipla

I like E36s, nice little car

not boy thats your boss his car

That thing looks badass

Mx-5

ayy

Looks good to me.

Underpowered jap piece of shit for poorfags

doit

Yup.

>Best wheel drive
>Fun
>Cheap

I guarantee I have more fun than you have in your car.

Stay hating

its fun to drive

very nice.

wheels?

That's a 1991 toyota privia. A woman driving towards me lost a wheel off of a shitbox just like that. Hit me highway speed and totalled my jeep.

Doubt it when mine is a 235i

2001 Civic. Damage to the nose is from trying to get through Michigan snow.

haha the ultimate daddy's boy car. Now i know for certain that you're a pathetic boy that enjoys hating on peoples cars.

Always loved those wheels. Are they TE37s?

This guy gets it

Plus if you throw $8k in mods at an NA/B mx5 you'll have a nice little 250whp rocketship on account of the weight. Would embarrass pony cars and most corvettes all day

Engine is out of my NA8 right now, come springtime it'll be one angry built and boosted MFer

Lola
The pain must be real.

Also, forgot to mention it hasn't been washed in a while though.
>if you couldn't already tell.

Terrible on mileage if I must say.

8k for 250hp??? Ditch that piece of shit

black color

here's my mafia roller

Hummer H1
BMW 545i
BMW M2
2002 Firehawk
93 240sx hatch (not running, pending engine rebuild)

I love those old Porsches. Might consider one here soon. Or maybe an early 90s Lotus. Need some A E S T H E T I C in my driving life.

this

I'm the guy you responded to, I also had an 86 z31 but non turbo, it was awesome and I loved and miss it.

The big difference is the weight. My mx5 stock weighs 2300lb. The z31 stock was about 3050lb. Wring 300whp out of your Z and I'd still put money on miata all day

Drifting is the gayest thing every and your even more of a faggot is you drive around in cambered wheels.
Get the fuck off my Sup Forums

Quite a stable you got there

I was reminded yesterday how amazingly loud those M2s are stock. Even decelerating in appropriate gear at a low speed makes the exhaust hum and growl and pop like nothing else.

BMW embarrassed itself upon release of the M4 GTS thinking it'd compete with its rivals but if anyone thinks BMW is sunk, spend a half day behind the wheel of the M2!

I'd gladly run that Miata but still what I was getting at was putting 8k into a car for only 250hp is sad you need to do the work yourself and stop letting your mechanic fuck you

But yes mine is a 86 non turbo ttops, and I plan on doing allot of mods, still can't decide if I should do a vg33 swap or stick with vg30 or go mainstream and do a ls or lq swap

My bimmer

In the mean time we pay 7 dollars and 35 cents for a gallon here

My '17 Hellcat with my wife's Caddy

I agree 250 seems laughable for that much $$ but thats for everything, wheels, tires, coilovers, brakes, structural, internals, turbo stuff, LSD... and nearly everyone I've asked/read about with 300whp says it makes the mx5 undriveable kek

And awesome on the swaps! Would you consider a newer vg30 from the z32, maybe tt? I hate sounding like every faggot on /o/ but ls swap is nearly always faster/cheaper/lighter/better.

However I'd give much bigger props to a bro who didn't take the easy way out and kept it straight Nissan...

>My Dad's Hellcat and my Mom's Caddy

Nope, me and my wife are 39. Not everyone on here is a kid.

>Sedan R34

Very nice BMW!!

I dont care about your mom and dad's age kiddo

My age fag. Hate all you want, It's my car in the garage of the house I own. Maybe one day you'll afford one too

Why would i want a 5000lb Ameritard shitbox?
I already owned you I dont see what other materials I could add to make life better.

You owned nothing, but think what you want. I'll enjoy my beast of a car and you can drive your garbage that can't get out of its own way

There's no prize for winning this one hellcatanon, you know what they say about arguing with stupid... stoop to their level and they'll beat you with experience

If it makes you feel better I believe you and 85% of this board doesn't give a shit. Nice car

-a 33yo user

My 260Z and my MS3 behind it.

Thanks, and agreed. This is a thread for posting our cars, so I did. It's amusing how there always has to be an user he gets mad that some folks on here are old enough to afford more than a $10k beater.

Shit taste confimed.

You had the money to buy a lightweight supercar, but instead you bought a massive turd that's fast in a straight line, but handles like a barge.
Well done.

Indeed. I'm only interested in drag racing... not autocross or road course. So I bought the appropriate car.

Cabrios are for people who don't know how to drive to parade around town at 30 mph.

Targa masterrace?

My car for a couple of weeks more. Getting a new XC60.

I see these 911s driving around town as well as some from the 80s and late 70s. Some are even pristine 70s targa turbos. I'm always left thinking the same thing...

You probably bought that car for $30k-$40k. It's worth and selling for $80k-$110k+ now. Why the fuck would you cruise around knowing some dipshit brazilian lady on her phone with no insurance is eventually going to crash into you?

A brand new 991 turbo is at least replaceable. Yours might not be...