Trump meets with pro-genocide war criminal to discuss foreign policy

globalresearch.ca/crimes-against-humanity-why-is-henry-kissinger-walking-around-free/5358322

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-kissinger-idUSKCN0Y803S

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats the guy who lost his glasses in the toilet right?

>War
>Criminal

Nice oxymoron

That's fucking awesome desu, Kissinger is an evil genius and will help Trump destroy Islam.

Neokike conservative go fuck yourself

Kissinger is evil but he is also an irreplaceable pillar of US diplomacy and recent history. He's part of what you might call the permanent government or the real government. Attacking Trump for meeting him is like attacking Trump for speaking English.

Is Kissinger a realist or an idealist?

no u

Sorry my arabic friend, no sharia law for the US this year.

Litterally the most dangerous, methodical realist in recent history.

His choices are still shaping geopolitics to this day

I'd say a realist.

Just look at the Nixon years.

He is THE realist. He's the champion of "realpolitik"

Do we need an article every time Trump meets anyone?

Kissinger is just a name at this point no one seriously cares what his opinion is on anything.

He single-handedly created the petrodollar deal that let the US end the gold standard for foreign holdings and established the US dollar as the only currency anyone can purchase oil with.

Kissinger was a failure

He was wrong on Iran wrong on the middle east and just generally wrong about everything.

At this point he's just an old jewish grandpa you wheel out of the retirement home to comment on things.

That's why they let him have so much power? Did they give Zbig a similar throne because they like his mame? At that level, getting some things massively wrong is inescapable.

Trump's hostile takeover mentality and kissinger's covert jewish mind will be a sight to behold.

Why he was wrong on Iran again?

henry kissinger isn't going to be providing up-to-date geopolitical insights on anywhere.

He isn't connected with inside information from everywhere anymore, his brain can probably only concentrate for 30 minutes at a time.

The only good advice he'll be able to give right now is where to find good advisors and even that's uite likely to be out of date.

Call me when Trump takes back his foreign policy speech and says that we need to start war with Russia.

Every goddamn time Trump meets with anyone or mentions someone or happens to bump into someone or say their name and someone catches it there is a god damn article on it.

> Did they give Zbig a similar throne because they like his mame?

No one wants to mention Brzezinski for obvious reasons.

The US helping the Saudis fund terrorism around the world is something you aren't supposed to mention

>Kissinger single-handedly created the petrodollar

That was done out of necessity because Breton Woods failed due to US military spending making lose all our gold. There was no "master plan" it was the only thing Nixon "could" have done to keep the US solvent and it didn't take some genius it was common sense.

>dump billions into the Shah to ensure Iran will always be on our side for eternity
>5 years later Shah is overthrown

That was all his project and he called it completely wrong, what a waste of time.

Nixon was redpilled about evil kikes and he still kept him around.

>www.globalresearch.ca

>implying Trump's meme brigade even knows who the fuck Henry Kissinger is

Just saying he was "wrong" is meaningless since you're analyzing decisions made 40+ years ago during the cold war. You're talking like he should have been able to predict the future.

None of that changes his nature as a realist.

Well now they stil found some use of Iran. Israel NEEDS dangerous Iran to justify its actions, jews need the great anti-semite in the from of Iran to use their beloved victim-status tactic. USA need Iran to justife their anti-rocket shield placements and the presence in the region. So nothing bad comes out without something good in geopolitic games

Plenty of sources more reliable than Globalresearch

Trump shoved some whale blubber into his stale maw and booted him to an ice floe.

HEINZ WITH WIFE

thats it man, im now a #kissingermessenger

Drumpf is a globalist puppet.

The more images of Jews one looks at, the less like cartoons "anti-Semitic" cartoons look like cartoons.

Kissinger did start the US's "die for Israel" foreign policy so you could be on to something.

He also started the billions in dollars of foreign aid to Israel and other free shit for nothing. What a great guy.

So it's ok to fuck up as long as it was a long time ago?

>his nature as a realist

As opposed to all the former US Secretary of States who were living in the clouds?

>it's a Sup Forums unironically sides with the jews again thread

>Extremely nervous wetback

He's going to have to discuss things with a pro-genocide war criminal sooner or later, he'll be debating Hillary soon enough. Maybe he's just practicing in advance.

I reiterate: you're talking like the man should have predicted the future or some shit.

>As opposed to all the former US Secretary of States who were living in the clouds?

Are you honestly going to tell me that compared to the other foreigners they let into the state department he wasn't the most pragmatic?

Are you sure, it's really them in the picture? Does't look just like them desu.

you play to win the game

>trump
>hillary
pick one

Oh boy...3.1 billion is much... Mama Merkel will hand out 93 billion for rapefugees this year alone....

JUST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

pol should read about Nakam and their fucked up ideology

Isn't the point of pragmatism winning?

He lost on Vietnam and Iran, and his Israel policies fucked us forever. Where still doing the same brain dead bullshit over there decades later because of him.

From a US perspective he was a disaster.

You fucking liberal with your monday morning masturbation of why you don't need guns because if you were in that situation you would just do sone kata.
Winning is never guaranteed. It isn't something you inherit or get from your uncle Sidney like a US mainstream media job.
"Oh he tried to do a very difficult thing the best way anyone knew how and failed, he must be an idiot."

Mexican cockroach posts a pic of people who have spoken out against Trump, and somehow thinks this reflects poorly on the God Emperor.

I hope you're ready for the cartel wars coming soon to a neighborhood (pile of sand with clay huts) near you, Pablo!

Not having met with Kissinger to seek out his advice on diplomacy means you're pretty much irrelevant

So failing three times is grounds to let someone try again? What the fuck is wrong with you

>Nakam didn't get a court case because of 'statute of limitation'
>89 year old nazi went to prison

You know I used to be really impartial towards jews but the more I learn about them the more I come to hate them.

>lost on Vietnam
He bombed them to hell and got a peace treaty. Nixon lost on Vietnam.

kek
Kissinger is the definition of the establishment/TPTB/deepstate/whateveryouwannacallit
Plus he's a very blatant jew

Good job Sup Forums.

#TrumpLostMe

how many of you have actually read all his books?

pic related is his newest and you should probably read it.

>it didn't take some genius it was common sense

No, that's ridiculous. No legitimate political analysts doubt Kissinger's intelligence. His humanity / morality sure, but he was definitely a genius and it wasn't "common sense" to cut out the gold backing while still keeping the dollar safe from inflation by negotiating a deal with the Saudis to force everyone else on the planet to purchase OPEC oil with US dollars. The fact they had to do something to deal with the influx of foreign governments trading back US dollars for gold was obvious but holding oil hostage with a currency requirement saddled on OPEC by getting the swing provider (KSA) on board through exploitation of Saudi / Iranian tensions off the Yom Kippur War was fucking brilliant.

THIS....Mexibro knows his shit.

redpill me on it real quick so i can decide if i want to buy it

He looks like Penguin...

>2016
>buying books

user...

reading online is gay i like a physical copy

neocons.jpg

Actually Kissinger knows a great deal about CHYNA.

His knowledge could help Trump but the Don man must be the one to make final decisions.

>"As Henry Kissinger observes in this magisterial book, there has never been a true world order. For most of history, civilizations have defined their own concepts of order, each one envisioning its distinct principles as universally relevant. Now, as international affairs take place on a global basis, these historic concepts of world order are meeting. Every region participates in questions of high policy in every other, often instantaneously - yet there is no consensus among the major actors about the rules and limits guiding this process, or its ultimate destination. The result is mounting tension."

So LITERALLY NWO: The Book

>kept Chile from becoming Cuba-tier
Chileans should be glad.

This is actually pretty awesome, for those saying neocon, nope Kissinger believes in the balance of powers and was working with the nixoncrat faction aka the law and order moderates ( Nixon, Ford) that got swamped out by Reagan and Bush.

Also Nixon and Kissinger knew the score in Vietnam just listen to the tapes.

Kissinger isn't a kike. The scale of his actions to support Israel are lip service and nothing more. His entire life was spent destroying our enemies and promoting America as a superpower. A selfish man would have stuck with the gig he had at Ford. Instead he took a massive cut in pay, rounded up his family and worked for the White House. Working for someone who is the embodiment of a not kike. Not subverting, but supporting a clear and strong vision of a powerful America that could lead the world in times of peace. Strategically a genius, militarily ruthless, politically without scruple.

It's amazing that someone who the educated left hates and opposes more than anyone is doubted here at all. Usually you guys knee jerk fall in love with whatever they're against. But when it comes to someone who defied his Jewish nature all through life, fought in ww2 and then stayed to rebuild afterward, then graduated from fucking Harvard with a PhD after being born with nothing... somehow he's not a good guy. That the exemplar of American policy and presence for the last 50 years is some kind of bad guy. His vision was to be the world police and we are simply no longer up to the task. It was fine to project strength and defy our adversaries when your backs weren't under the whip, but now you're complacent in a world where America isn't the best. Come the fuck on, the generations after his were just too puss to carry the burden. Not his fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0

Kek

Yes.

If you're not willing to play the long game, don't play the game at all.

Jesus Christ, Sup Forums is literally standing up for a a piece of shit kike, and still standing beside Trump despite knowing he's a controlled ass-puppet.

It looks like some sort of Dark Souls boss/creature

That's why I'm now a #cruzmissile

It's worth noting that many, especially the non-americans here, consider the good ol' US of A the real engine on liberalism in the world. As such anyone who has given his knowledge to expand their influence is by definition a bad guy. The better they've done, the worse they are. We don't want a liberal world order. America is trying to create one by forcing their materialistic mass culture shit and degeneracy on everyone. This has been the case regardless of who is in charge. For a century now.

>Press F to pay respects

ok user, so what are my options here other than Trump? Keep in mind I want lots of illegals deported, a border wall built, aggressive trade deals made, isolationist international policy, and extreme scrutiny of the Islamic threat in all of its forms both for immigration and domestic surveillance.

>inb4 b-but Trump won't REALLY do all those things

At least he's talking about doing all those things. And if it turns out everything he says is a lie and he doesn't do any of those things, I'd at least want to see it for myself rather than vote for someone I know isn't going to do any of those things and be left wondering what could have been.

Hillary?

Biggest realist in the world.
For recent events you may be interested in. He called the sanctions on Russia counterproductive. He is against the rising antagonism of NATO v Russia (Russia should be made an ally not an enemy). He thinks the shit going down in Syria and Libya is dumb. Russia propping up Assad is the only solution for peace and stability in Syria.

This is the guy that got the US to pull out of Vietnam. He may be a kike. But he is a kike that cares more about America and the European world than Israel. Which is why so many merchants shill against him.

Also he fought in WW2. Unlike most kikes. Who were too cowardly to fight.

>he doesnt know the US has been a kike proxy since forever

RARE

We learned it from you Dad.

yep. at some point in the early 20th century the kikes all jumped ship from the british empire to the USA and made sure they destroyed everything after they were out.

He doesn't buy it, he's only doing it to get the kike media to fuck off for a day

The cult of personality is too strong. As Trump himself has said, he could straight up murder people, and the support would still be just as devoted. I can't wait for Sup Forums to suddenly start loving and supporting Israel in everything it does just because daddy Trump loves kikes.

The pope is a cuck anyway and couldn't stump Trump

Oh please. Far-right always puts it's trust in the leader. It's the cornerstone of the whole ideological system. The leader is the State and we are always standing behind it. "All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."

We trust the leader and he can always trust us.

fpbp as always

NO ONE MUST KNOW

>pro-genocide war criminal
>Kissinger

you do know he has already been in the highest levels of the American government right?

I unironically hope WWIII starts

THIS THIS THIS

Does Trump like Kissenger?

Nah its you people who are the cause of it, single issue antisemites never fucking shut up about Israel.

This.

>Google's Chairman Eric Schmidt and Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State and National Security Council head under President Richard Nixon, during a "fireside chat" with Google staff at the company's headquarters in Mountain View, California, on30 Sep 2013. In the talk, Kissinger says National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden is "despicible".

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Diplomacy? He just carpet bombed people

oy vey!
our jewish overlords control everything

Of course after all Obama is still the president.

I hope he doesnt continue his drone program tho.

Everyone cares

Sure

Sure

Ahh is ur daddy mad?

>that bloated, nation-wrecking kike is still alive

You gotta learn you are dumb