American Health Care

American Health Care

>Here's some pills

Even if they work, most pills you have to take for life or else, the problems come right back and there's horrible withdraws.

Do doctors get a referral bonus from Pharma companies or something in America? I don't understand why the solution to every health problem in America is spending hundreds on pill bottles and making them take it for life.

All of this is assuming you have insurance or you won't get treatment at all and even when insurance, they pick and choose what they want to cover.

>Land of the free

quit your bitching, take a handful of xanax, and get off Sup Forums.

>Xanax
Sorry burger, I live in a first world country with free healthcare and not everything is centered around pills.

It is free. You're free to stop eating like a fat faggot food junkie and making yourself fucking sick. AKA, the majority cause of the majority of health problems in America. You're free to eat like I do on 50$ a week getting 400%+ of every vitamin and mineral your body requires resulting in, so far, 27 years of not even a cold with health and blood work that knocks a general practitioner on his ass in amazement due to the fact that it's so good well above the average peon. You're free to give a shit about yourself and seek out information that will pave this path for yourself. No pills required. You're free to be healthy and stop being such a drain on the system causing all the problems within it.

You need to start thinking individual health care. As in your own health. If more people would take personal responsibility and make n effort to learn how to eat, it would free up space for people who still get sick despite their best effort, effort that the vast majority of Americans are not willing to make.

I say fuck them all if you can't be fucked to take a day to learn how to eat right.

Again, I'm not a burger. I have family that moved to America and I've heard all the horror stories. I'm just curious if Pharma companies pay practitioners or why the go to answer is always pills?

Wew lad

>gets AIDS
>I'll just eat right and everything will be fine!

Yeah my multiple sclerosis will be cleared up the second I start eating right, thanks

>I'm top of my class in navy seals...

I guarantee you didn't knock any practitioner on their ass unless it was their first day on the job. Also, your use of the word "peon" is about the dumbest thing I've seen on this website all day. Your superiority complex is showing big time, faggot. Hope you get hit by a bus.

post diet or gtfo

Because the alternative is telling the patient to stop eating garbage and or stop being a fat fucker. They can't do that because the discomfort that comes with facing reality and the loss of business that would follow, including the rabid shaming police and their fat acceptance agenda. Besides, most people want a pill for everything in their lives in America. If they could have a pill that put them on a 24/7 cheeseburger high they'd be on it, whilst eating a cheeseburger. Gluttony and excess rules here.

Of course the smarter among us with the will and capital take advantage of this as well. I don't blame them, I do too.

>the smarter among us
Quit pretending you're fucking Einstein. God damn you're worse than any of the other faggots on this site. You're not smart, you're not special. You're on fucking Sup Forums. None of your opinions are revolutionary. Your lifestyle is not the end all be all answer to all of life's problems. Get off your fucking high horse.

>Besides, most people want a pill for everything in their lives in America
Uh no... no they don't. How old are you? You sound like an underage retard who has never had to deal with any medical problems.

I know you're kidding, but there are some quacks who say just that.

There are even a couple legit PhD's who say HIV does not cause AIDS! They claim that it's just there because people w/o immune systems can't kill it and that they don't have immune systems because they use recreational drugs and have had too many courses of antibiotics for their immune systems to handle.

No bullshit.

One dipshit even says garlic and juicing can cure AIDS! (Richard SChultze)

>with the will and capital

I doubt you have the will or capital to move out of your mom's basement, faggot.

Are you a fucking moron?

Avoidable with common sense, also learn to read and comprehend.

Learn to read and comprehend.

unhealthy fat faggot detected who offers nothing of value.

Bean/legumes
Nuts and seeds
Roots
Grains
Vegetable and fruits

Personally I eat 3000 calories a day. Lift and stay active at the very least 4 times a week.

No meat, no milk, no cheese, no animal products at all. I'm not a Vegan, before you go there. I do not care about farm animals at all. I've been animal product free for 36+ years. I simply do not like the texture and flavor. I was 5 when I stopped eating that.

That being said. You can include animal products if you wish, just keep it to minimum. Like once, twice a week in sensible amounts and you'll be fine.

What's your diet? I want to get back to healthy life.

It's so saddening that the unhealthy can't help themselves and go into full projection mode. The cognitive dissonance must be overwhelming.

Welcome to a tiny sample,reflective of the whole, that represents Americans health and their attitudes towards taking responsibility for it.

This is why the system is shit, the people in it are shit. You can't fix shit. You can re-purpose it, in this context you understand so called "Big Pharma". Again, I don't blame them.

>I'm a smart guy on Sup Forums
>The reason people are unhealthy is because their irresponsible
You better clean your room today Chad or no cartoons for a week.

>Are you a fucking moron?

No, the morons are those who say garlic cures AIDS.

lol I was diagnosed with a non-alcoholic liver disease and liver fatty when I was in High School. I ate healthy and maintained a healthy lifestyle. I didn't drink/do drugs or anything. My dad's a fitness nut and made sure my brother and I ate healthy.

Maybe secretly he was crushing up McDonalds in our meal and that's why I got NALD.

Thanks Sup Forums doctor! I'll be on the lookout in the future for people trying to sneak bad food into my otherwise healthy eating and exercise routine.

My mother worked at a factory doing 12 hour shifts for nearly two decades because of a deadbeat dad. She had to have multiple back surgeries. I should call her up and tell her that maybe she should've just eaten some garlic.

>This is why the system is shit, the people in it are shit. You can't fix shit
Uh no. It's because the system was built to keep the people sick and dependent on medicines to only relieve the symptoms. No pharmaceutical company would ever allow any disease curing medicine to hit the market. You could take it and be done with it. They're a multi-billion a year industry several times over. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about and have never been in the real world.

It's they're. not their. Just FYI

It's called personal responsibility faggot. If you take some you make the effort to learn how to eat right and you're likely to avoid the majority of health problems related, which account for the vast majority of health problems in the America in the fist place. You have a mind of your own, use it.

I know exactly what I'm talking about because I'm the healthiest person I ever met, it's not luck, it's by design. I take the time and responsibility and the results speak for themselves.

Don't get sick from avoidable health conditions in the first place and these companies can't pray on your stupidity. That's what they do, pray on you and what you do not know. In other words, re-purpose shit.

prey, oops

>No one who eats right gets sick
The post. You might be one of the healthiest people YOU have ever met but you're one of the dumbest people I've ever seen post here.

Eating right doesn't prevent you from obtaining a genetic inherited disease. Eating right doesn't mean you'll never get cancer or have heart disease.

The top leading deaths in America are Heart disease, cancer and stroke.

Do some of those happen due to a poorly thought out lifestyle? Tell people with cardiomyopathy that if they had just eaten healthier, maybe they'd be fine. Valve disease? Clearly too many cheeseburgers was the problem.

You have no idea what you're talking about and you sound like some edgy kid growing up who's never had to deal with any kind of medical problems.

I sincerely hope when you need a doctor or ever have to visit the ER, they tell you "maybe you should've taken responsibility and eaten healthier". Surely nothing bad will ever happen to you though because you eat healthy and take responsibility.

There is some truth to this. A lot of problems very time consuming to treat other ways and there are pills for everything.

For instance, diabetes. I'm a type 2 (fat fuck) and while my doctor talked about diet a little and in broad terms, he never really made the point about how significant it was.

Also, therapy. After 20 years of mental health treatment I actually got into a 3 month full time therapy program and it did wonders for me. I still take medication but I think if therapy like this had been available to me 20 years ago I'd be a lot better off for it.

This thread still going? I'll chime in with my experience with a doctor. I used to be a heavy drinker for years because I had no reason to live and no ambition to find one. I started feeling like shit so I went into the doctor. They said my liver enzymes were nearly 20x higher than normal and my ultrasound showed serious fibrosis and an enlarged liver. They swore up and down that there was nothing I could but stop drinking before it becomes cirrhosis. Almost every doctor I went to wanted to recommend some kind of pill to help alleviate stomach pain or the burning pain in my chest. I said fuck it, started talking to people who practice herbal remedies and they recommended milk thistle.

Guess what? My liver is far healthier than what it was and I'm not anywhere close to cirrhosis anymore. If I ever run into any other problems, I'm going to find herbal remedies because every pill I've ever taken for anxiety in the past made me physically sick or made it worse. Also, for the love of god do not ever take Effexor. Holy shit the withdrawals are terrible and it feels like you're ODing on heroin if you forget to take one for the day.

But doctors don't make money if you take supplements, so of course they're going to tell you they don't work. It's all about the money.

I doubt you'll be saying this in 30 years. Aging brings all sorts of issues.

No he's fine. Just cook up some egg whites and sprinkle some garlic root on there. The heart attack won't even require an ER visit.

Iktf. My grandfather's dad was a coal miner in the early 20th century. He developed a lung disease that killed him because of the terrible working conditions. Anyone who says health is just personal responsibility is probably a sheltered schmuck.