When will Trump be executed for treason?

ITT, babby didn't get his way

>get his way

Putin getting his way

>
>>get his way
>Putin getting his way

>
>>
>>>get his way
>>Putin getting his way

>treason

>>>Putin getting his way

>When will Trump be executed for treason?

December 2018. He will be tried by Ruth Bader Ginsburg and found guilty. She will sentence him to death.

He will probably be replaced by Barack Obama since he has the most recent and relevant experience.

Everyone I don't like is
>A Russian hacker
>A white supremacist
>A Nazi
>A KKK member
>Julian Assange
>Literally Hitler

This is what happens when you give everyone a trophy. Schools and parents stopped teaching kids how to lose with grace. Before the election, Hillary went on and on about how "horrifying" it would be for people not to accept the election results, yet kids have spent 10 months crying about President Trump.

I have to say, it's been entertaining.

That's some quality b8 there, newfriend.

>give everyone a trophy.

>newfriend.

You speeled "Clinton" wrong.

>speeled

>You speeled

In a few months he'll be gently invited to resign. And he will do, because Jews already stated they don't need him anymore

>You speeled "

>u speeled

"oops"

I hope soon. A secret service agent needs to take one for the team and shoot him in the back of the head.

These anti trump threads are literally becoming as obnoxious as race baiting threads at this point.

Well, you certainly can't get your way in the elections. Wow, the White House, the house of representatives, the senate, the supreme court, the vast majority of state governorships, you guys just can't win.

So yeah, keep fantasizing about getting our duly elected president out of office. Meanwhile, we're planning for the mid-terms in 2018 and reelections in 2020. Cheers!