You are forced to drive from Cape Town to North Africa

You are forced to drive from Cape Town to North Africa.

Through which route would you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakar_Rally
archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1132461/
archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1175414/
archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1053050/
youtube.com/watch?v=jtHNRxVZy9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't drive across the Sahara, dumbass

>what is the Dakar rally

South Africa>Botswana>Zambia>Tanzania>Kenya>Ethiopia>Sudan>Egypt

A race in South America, your point being?

>going through sudan
Rip in peperonis

As opposed to going through Libya or Algeria?

South Africa > Lesotho > Botswana > DR Congo > CAR > Chad > Libya

South África
Botswana
Zambia
Tanzania
Kenya
Ethiopia
Sudan
Egypt

West along thr coast because the Eastern half of Africa isn't very safe

Only downside is the Kenya-Ethiopia Border which is dangerous to cross due to bandits

>races...have been held in South America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakar_Rally

Still waiting for your point.

Eastern half is much safer and richer

There are not enough paved roads in Congo, CAR and Chad

All the memeing aside.

This is an epic /trv/ thread of a French dude that went all the way from North Africa on (a) motor bike(s) to the West African coast with the goal of going through the Kongos.

We was also crazy enough to get from Europe to Afghanistan and back inside a Jeep with friends.

archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1132461/

Any option other than the East Coast (bypassing Somalia) is just moronic.

I ship my car to north africa and sleep inside the car

Second Africa thread:
archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1175414/

In the end he went back into Mali through the Ivory coast.
He is still on the way and hasn't made a new thread so far.

The older Afghanistan tour:
archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1053050/

easy. Along the west coast up.
Sure it includes waiting in certain countries due to visa requirements and waiting times. But that’s what travelling through Africa is like.

I think there are a few sections without roads in both Congos, and the roads are generally unpredictable and muddy.

It would be the best adventure

some countries in the eastern half may be richer, but it is definitely not safer to travel there.

Aren't you driving through Boko Haram territory?

Say hello to Boko Haram for me

You mean that shitty race were people used to say they were going through the Sahara but in truth were going by the border of it?

That's in northeastern Nigeria.

seems confy enought

rip

that you can "drive" through the Sahara but he seems to forget that most teams were in jeep or some other all-terrains vehicle and that the races were suspended because those motherfucking muzzies asked too much bribe to leave the racers alone

holy sheep
i think i remember his afghanistan thread

SA
Mozambique
Tanzania
Kenya
Ethiopia
>sudan
Egypt

Drive through Australia if you want to die in the middle of a desert and be consumed by scavenging wildlife. At least there's no Boko Haram here.

teach me how to drive cars on the red sea senpai

the sea route. seems safer

Until you hit a ditch and get raped by big black niggers

SA > Namibia > I'd rather risk the crocodiles and wild fauna Africa has and swim from Lake Keriba up to the Nile than go through either Congos

Why is Central Africa so fucking shit tier?

Only some countries like South Africa or Namibia have proper paved roads tho. Bad infrastructure is a problem in Africa.

>going through d.congo
>going through the Sudans

Kinshasa is relatively safe, the inner parts of Congo are the most dangerous parts of the country. The only problem here is Sudan since there's war going on there but that is miles better than going to ayybola voodooshit region of Africa

I wouldn't risk driving near Uganda or Mozambique, there are pirates along that area and it stretches up to to horn of Africa.

>Kinshasa is relatively safe
It's certainty not as bad as the inner parts but it's still miles away from most of East Africa. The only reason you should go through the Congo is to AVOID Sudan but you made a detour to go through it.

The chaotic part of Sudan is its border with South Sudan

The only reason why you make a detour to Congo is to avoid Uganda, Mozambique and Rwanda

While South Sudan is Central-Africa tier, Sudan has a huge islamist problem in the desert portions, akin to Algeria and Libya but it's even worse because it's state sanctioned.

Cape Town>Windhoek>Kinshasa>Brazzaville>Yaounde>Lagos>Marodi>Tamarassel>Ghardaia>Oran>Algeirs

Avoid rest or waiting too long at

>Congo
>Gabon
>North Nigeria
>Niger
>Sahara

>Crossing South Sudan-Sudan border

you are confirmed dead, those region full of rebel and warlords

Well shit

I guess OP's thread was a trick question after all since the only way out is to commit sudoku

>Western shara
>Somalia

Dead

Do I survive?

I will take the plane with my family and let them drive me insane. Hahaha. Hahaha.

General Butt-Naked will give me blessings

a map

>somalia
no

You get killed by Al Shabab

>going through all the length of Somalia
Eh I don't think so.

small possibility since you are crossing somalia

>puntland
>somaliland

also you will have a possibility meet Al-Shabab millitant because using Kenya-Somalia border

>Mozambique
>Somalia

You're so dead my guy

Pass through Botswana because I want to go there, Namibia (because I don`t want to go to Zimbabwe,) Angola, the Congos, then I think up to Chad and east up to Egypt.

Is Mozambique really dangerous? All I know is that they speak Portuguese.

Political crisis and Tribal civil unrest

Btw, what kind of vehicle do you guise will use?

i will use a Unimog truck with closed caravan and a bit open wagon that can store something like cross bike.

The unimog will have extra gas tank and modular bulletproof steel plates armor

Unironically the safest route to take, and depending how fast you swim you can probably seek medical help for allthe parasites you contracted.

Someone that's much more intelligent than I am answer me this, Why is there so much conflict between tribes that it leads to shit like genocide?

>Political crisis

Africa in a nutshell

A guy on /trv/ cycled this

The ocean route.
youtube.com/watch?v=jtHNRxVZy9g

Yeah in general although there are some exceptions, like Ghana, Kenya or even Malawi and Lesotho.

>Malawi

Cool. I never knew it's been a quite stable country for a while already and democracy in the country isn't as flawed as its surrounding countries despite being landlocked too. It always gave me impression that Malawi is one of those rebel/terrorist hideouts like Uganda and Rwanda, turns out it's an underrated country like Cameroon.

Too bad it's infested with AIDS just like Botswana.

I get my car on a ship and sail up ot north africa while praying i don't get attacked by pirates.

spread you legs/thrust your dick like total underaged whore in Laos you'll get AIDS no doubt about it. Don't be an idiot and fuck without a rubber anywhere really.

Drive myself to an airport and fly the fuck out of there.

With those digits you can drive anywhere, man.