Just had a breaktrough in the DMT realm and talked with multiple super intelligent entities...

Just had a breaktrough in the DMT realm and talked with multiple super intelligent entities, i feel like i know everything ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M
youtu.be/xh6V8xigZc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you want in life?
>I ask so that you will ask yourself, and become directed toward it.

Ask them how to build a faster-than-light engine for a spaceship.

We need to get off our asses and start exploring the universe.

You're just high. Faggot.

Correction: You got high and hallucinated.

Why's the world stupid?

are there going to be any more good games for the switch? I liked breath of the wild but everything else so far seems like complete cack

where do we go after death OP

What really is long division?

bump for interest

How do I retain all of those in the moment understandings after they become just fuzzy memory traces?

Also where can I get DMT?

Hey sorry i took so long, after you die you go back to source the "singularity" where all is one and its outside of time and space you remember who you truly are that you are pure infinite awareness that can attract and create worlds and everything by toughts - law of attraction youre basically consciouss energy operating your brain

i was out sorry i took so long but im back

Its pretty subjective.
On the short term:
less awareness = stupid
more awareness = intelligent

by definition ingelligent == Awareness of information percieved by the consciouss

A lot of people get in a certain character or role to learn a certain lesson, all sub-conscioussly

lifes a full circle it never begins and never ends

This is why you shouldn't do drugs kids.

Ofcourse you dont understand.

You are far away from a higher consciousness.

Boy, you wont believe what life's really about, i bet all you can come up with is "work as hard as you can and obey the government!" or "to find love" without background knowledge fucking idiot

I understand plenty. You got high.

Life isn't "really about" anything, except making making more life. What you want your life to be about is up to you.

Get clean.

Im happy.

"Get Clean"

Wtf because i do DMT for my first time on a weekend after a long week at work im automatically "addicted" ? Since you wrote "Get Clean" i assume thats what the purpose of yoru message is.

Sums up that you dont know shit, brainwashed idiot.

Do your judgements of others re-validate your sense of self?

>I understand plenty. You got high.

Just like a kid that doesnt understand how a car works because he isnt even able to comprehend.

Thats exactly you, theres much more to life than we can percieve.

Quantenmechanics is approving this, feels bad doesnt it?

Tried to be a smartass and ends up looking idiot af

and do your reactions protect your sense of self?

>
Wtf because i do DMT for my first time on a weekend after a long week at work im automatically "addicted" ?
No, but it does mean that you did drugs.
> Since you wrote "Get Clean" i assume thats what the purpose of yoru message is.
The purpose of my message is that you shouldn't do it again.
>Sums up that you dont know shit
More than you.

we don't know what the fuck is going on. we can believe and make assumptions, but it holds no polity. everything is consciousness/language. all beliefs are equally untrue.

if you feel like you know everything, you've learnt nothing

Yes.
No, on all levels. Some higher consciousness you've got going on there that you get so salty so easily.

Oh man

you dont even know what DMT is right?
kek

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

>The purpose of my message is that you shouldn't do it again.

Right, so i should go smoke and drink alcohol like every other sheep of the society right?

Even tough alcohol or tobacco is way worse than DMT and DMT is even natural.

This just proves You dont know shit

"Drugs are bad because they are illegal mkay!"

No, im aware that i know that i know nothing.

But in comparison to my previous level of understanding its just too extreme thats what i mean :)

>Right, so i should go smoke and drink alcohol like every other sheep of the society right?
No.
>Even tough alcohol or tobacco is way worse than DMT and DMT is even natural.
Lots of things are natural. That doesn't make them good for you, especially when taken in unnatural amounts.

Nice Wikipedia Copy-Paste
kek

Lets have a talk.

Do you drink Tea, Milk or Coffee by any chance?

Thanks.

But user.

The more you know, the more you realise you don't know.

So the more you know, the less you should feel like you know everything.

I mean with every answer comes more questions. That's the nature of reality. We can never know everything. And the closure we think we are to knowing everything, the further away we actually are.

So it seems like on some level you could be deceiving yourself.

he gave you an answer to a question you asked bro. either you are trolling or heavily misled in your own ego trip.

>Tea
Herbal.
>Milk
Rarely.
>Coffee
Yes, in moderation. The effects of caffeine are well documented.

Beautiful Words man +1

>>Yes.
This creates suffering. You can decide you've suffered enough at any moment. Good luck, I love you user.

>Quantenmechanics is approving this
No, quantum mechanics are constantly misinterpreted by stoners who think they're unraveling the fabric of reality. This is coming from a fellow stoner, heed my words, quantum mechanics implies nothing about the nature of consciousness.

>This creates suffering.
No, it creates relief.

What did they say? How did they sound/look like? pnr.

Not op or anyone you've replied to, but your holier than thou attitude is pretty repulsive. People want to have different experiences than you, and that's okay. Stop judging others based on how you live your life.

>your holier than thou attitude is pretty repulsive
Okay. I don't care.
>People want to have different experiences than you, and that's okay
Not necessarily.
>Stop judging others based on how you live your life.
No.

lol @ gay nerds who don't believe OP
Hopefully one day I'll get this experience too
What happened when you talked to the entities brah?

Fucked it up with a typo.

closer*

But yeah. We have to be careful with that train of thought. Just remember, we're subjective beings living in an objective reality. We can never know everything unless we can see everything that is, ever was and ever will be at the same moment infinitely.

True objectvity isn't attainable in this form, only something akin to a creator or the creator can be truly objective as he is above and beyond this reality, created it, and understands every aspect of it from beginning to end.

right, what happened to "live and let others live"?

You drink coffee, tea & milk.

Those 3 drinks that are part of most of the cultures are extremely bad and unhealthy yet it is accepted in the society.

See? Be like me

I see you drink milk, tea & coffee i dont give a fuck its your life

Im living this life and i want to see as much as possible without risking my health or mentality

stuff i would never do is those labor made stuff like lsd, coke and stuff

Rarely do weed or shrooms and now tried DMT

hey, had an awesome life so far

this comment should be read by everyone who thinks they know everything or "thinks" they are enlightened

Then you'll always be unhappy. If not unhappy, you'll still have negative feelings about things that shouldn't matter to you. I'm selfish so that makes me happy, knowing someone like you will be affected negatively in this way. Have fun with that :^)

you're a faggot bro

What gives you the right to judge, when even science is imperfect in its understanding? For instance, you claim the effects of caffeine are well documented. They are not. They are better documented than most substances, but our understanding of the effects of caffeine is incredibly limited. It's only by taking things at face value that one can assume a lack of depth as you have done - not just in the case of caffeine, but in the case of the anons you've conversed with.

>right, what happened to "live and let others live"?
The problem is that we have to live in the same society. What you do will affect me.
>Those 3 drinks that are part of most of the cultures are extremely bad and unhealthy yet it is accepted in the society.
What are you babbling about?
>Im living this life and i want to see as much as possible without risking my health or mentality
>Rarely do weed or shrooms and now tried DMT
So much for not risking health or mentality, as demonstrated by this thread.

What is their position on string theory?

Who is Satan and what is his agenda?

Bet you have no friends haha

Living in the same society has zero effect on you. This isn't heroin he's talking about, you have a fundamental lack of knowledge about this entire subject. Sad.

All he has is echo chambers on the internet.

>Then you'll always be unhappy.
I'm not unhappy now.
> you'll still have negative feelings about things that shouldn't matter to you.
Who decides what should and shouldn't matter to me?
Actually I'm quite straight.
>What gives you the right to judge
I do.
>when even science is imperfect in its understanding
Saying that something is imperfect, therefore it can be safely ignored, is nonsense.

Well

Say whatever you want about weed or stoners but you cant admit that this stuff humbles people down and people seem to care more about nature and love

people sure get another insight of life like a new perspective that makes them think why are things how they are

i wouldnt consider that a negative thing at all, do you?

how much money did you owe them

Like I said, if not unhappy you have negative feelings which will always affect you, and I am thankful for that. A judgmental person deserves such feelings :)

You'd lose that bet.
>Living in the same society has zero effect on you.
You don't understand how societies work then. Beliefs inform actions, and actions have consequences.

Trains A and B are traveling in the same direction on parallel tracks.
Train A is traveling at 60 mph and train B is traveling at 70 mph.
Train A passes a station at 12:20 P.M.
If train B passes the same station at 12:32 P.M.
At what time will train B catch up to train A?

It literally has 0 effect on you bro, i dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

Oh btw yea im so broken now lol i got heart & brain cancer now + my health is at ultimate risk i cant even walk lol are you literally retarded?

Sorry, a informative conversation with you makes no sense, youre still too brainwashed.

How does smoking DMT negatively effect society more than the caffeine you drink?

what is conscienceness, how is it that we have a conscience but others do not.

>negative feelings which will always affect you
Negative feelings about certain other people, which gives me positive feelings about myself.
>A judgmental person deserves such feelings
Thanks, I hope you enjoy those feelings as well.

we can only be certain of our own individual subjective experience and experiences

Why don't we all point ourselves as judges then? I'll go kill you and judge myself innocent, problem solved. Or, instead of irrationally claiming the sovereignty of your own opinion, you might consider the following: Science is not ignored when its information is imperfect, but unknown consequences often limit it. In this situation you are not being asked to ignore your opinion, only to consider the consequences of what you don't know.

We should focus on cryochambers so we can technically just skip the trip

An informative conversation with you is impossible if you can't understand that what one person does will affect other people.
It makes you believe and spout nonsense. Beliefs inform actions, actions have consequences. People on caffeine don't do what you've done in this thread.

>Why don't we all point ourselves as judges then?
We do.
> I'll go kill you and judge myself innocent, problem solved.
We have collectively given the right to judge certain actions to appointed judges. Those rights still come from us.
>Instead of irrationally claiming the sovereignty of your own opinion
It isn't irrational.
> In this situation you are not being asked to ignore your opinion, only to consider the consequences of what you don't know.
Where?

>Anonymous 09/02/17(Sat)21:34:15 No.743992819 ▶
> (OP)
>What is their position on string theory?

String theory goes to the fundation. What i learned is that this reality is programmed just like a virtual reality

Now since everything is information that is being decoded by a consciouss observer the strings would be like a language written in bits in 0 and 1

As far as i can trust these fuckers multiverses exists very well and at all time, like a self-living organism that recreates itself & destroy itself once a certain level of information is needed

The information in the universes is never lost thats what i got out but if the information in the universes is never lost where is the information stored? could it be in consciousness?

I know it sounds crazy but we are the same entity splitted up to have this experience and to gather information

We are all the same, we come from the same point since this universe has started and we will go to the same place once we experience physical death

Man i wish i could tell you exactly what i learned trough visuals and shit but i cant this human language is so fucking limited

There are negative aspects of drug use, but no that is not one of them. If there were no positive aspects I wouldn't be a stoner. I only started taking hallucinogens last year (I'm 26), because I didn't want to negatively impact my brain development. The assumption that drugs would negatively impact me comes from what I view as credible, but I don't judge people for having other opinions. I don't judge people for taking risks I wouldn't. This isn't the drugs talking either, I've always felt this way.

We need to clarify the word judge it seems. Having an opinion is not the same as judging. Everyone has a right to their opinion, as you have stated. Judging people is taking your opinion and forcing it on others without compromise - whether it be in conversation or some other action. To judge others is often to harm them, a grave consequence. Thus, we can not rationally appoint ourselves as judges, lest you submit to harm from others.

Biggest Mistery if you ask that Question while still in this low 3Dimensional World

In the DMT Realm, i didnt had the need to ask that questions because i was just it, i think so i am, it felt like i got past-lifes and whole information about the universe and the realm where time and space is created

the realization that youre scientifaclly just a conscious energy that has the potential to create whatever he wants in the other realm was so extreme

Btw: trust me i know exactly how crazy this sounds but i stick with this i cant explain it at all levels

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M

youtu.be/xh6V8xigZc4

motherfucker do you think im going to listen to 28minutes audio stuff?

Sum up what this guy is trying to say there

Let me explain why you're wrong.
Since I started smoking pot, my grades in community college went from Cs to As. I took my higher GPA and used it to get into a prestigious 4 year university which I'm not attending. A week after I was accepted to said university, I went to the ER. It turns out I have multiple sclerosis, and my marijuana use was actually treating its symptoms. My body knew what it needed, and the drug vastly improved my life.

now attending*

>Judging people is taking your opinion and forcing it on others without compromise
I can't force you to agree with my opinion. If you mean speaking my opinion and not compromising my opinion, then this isn't necessarily bad. It's often quite good. The fact that everyone can have their own opinions doesn't mean that all opinions are equally justified. The idea that compromise is always good is fallacious.
>To judge others is often to harm them, a grave consequence.
It's also often to help them. Have you ever heard of tough love? It's also often to help others. If you have to harm one person in order to prevent them from harming others, it's frequently justified.
>Thus, we can not rationally appoint ourselves as judges, lest you submit to harm from others.
We can, for the reasons I've just stated, and you can do the same to me.

It was sarcastic.

Even Southpark is making fun of the brainwashed people that dont do their own research on substances etc like zombies "Drugs are bad because they are illegal"

Guess who invested multiple-billions in such propaganda?
Pharma Industry

Not everything is fucking heroin or coke people are really fucking stupid

You are currently in a situation where you cannot know if your action will harm or help. Take for instance my story: . Had I followed your advice last year, my life would be shit. You would have effectively destroyed my future. Considering you are on the side of the majority, there is a good chance that's exactly what would have happened (I had to ignore a number of people, which put me on the fence).

this shit so complex like, what are we meant to DO. What is our goal. To reproduce as far as science can tell, we all have a fear of death so there's a self preservation mechanism that all life seems to have. But why? What's the point? Is it based on the individual or is there a bigger Disney ass meaning behind this. All I can say is that we're gonna look back at science and be like "what the fuck" in a century or too

Damm you really think smoking some little plant will destroy your life instantly.
We cant help you here at this point man, no seriously wtf are you on? You got 0% pratictal experiences and you act like you got 100% experience.

Youre one brainwashed motherfucker

I think not smoking said plant would have destroyed my life, because it treated my multiple sclerosis symptoms, improved my grades, and got me into a four year university. I'm not the person you think I am, I'm replying to him.

I'm not OP or anyone in this convo it's just a nice listen about science and how we only can perceive it if we can weight it, feel it, see it, and fuck it. But there's so much at play behind the scenes science can't explain

>You are currently in a situation where you cannot know if your action will harm or help.
I can know that spreading mysticism and pseudoscience is harmful to society. I can know that DMT use increases the likelihood of people spreading mysticism and pseudoscience.

You're trying to take a personal anecdote and apply it to people at large. What you should have done is gone to the doctor regularly. Then your multiple sclerosis would likely have been detected and you could have received treatment under medical supervision. That marijuana use happened to help you is not an argument.

>What is our goal.

To evolve, spiritually & physically, just evolve every consciousness learns something from all kind of stuffs even if its minor, the information is stored.

Knowledge is infinite

We are afraid of death because its one of our primary instincts to stay alive and to gather information. Once humanity evolves spiritually enough the fear of death will go away i garantee 100%

What concentration of APTES would you use and in what solvent, to functionalize the surface of mesoporous SiO2 for antibody conjugation?

>What i learned is that this reality is programmed just like a virtual reality

Damm

A lot of scientists are now claiming that we very well might be living in a computer simulation

this makes me now even more curious

are we really existing within a simulation?

>I can know that spreading mysticism and pseudoscience is harmful to society.
It depends on the mysticism and pseudoscience. Many have been very helpful for society, and actually led to the invention of science.
>I can know that DMT use increases the likelihood of people spreading mysticism and pseudoscience.
Prove it. Correlation isn't causation.
>You're trying to take a personal anecdote and apply it to people at large.
I'm giving you a specific example of how your ignorance can harm others when you judge them.
>What you should have done is gone to the doctor regularly.
I did. I come from an affluent family. My mother is a doctor. Believe it or not, MS is really hard to detect until it gets bad. The marijuana usage didn't stop it from getting bad, there is no treatment, but until I got to that point it allowed me to function in a healthy way.

>are we really existing within a simulation?

We are man, its fucking virtual everything around us is fucking virtual just fucking bits of 0 and 1 being decoded by the brain and percieved by consciousness

alone that fact shows that it is programmed

We are all powerful creators that can create anything and right now we are living a created experience by choice

Life starts with blackout, at the end you recollect your old informations and connect to a Higher-Self version of yourself with greater awareness of all the information

No. That people influential in science were also into mysticism does not mean that mysticism led to the invention of science, nor does it mean that mysticism continues to be useful even if it had. Pseudoscience is even worse in a way, since it masquerades as science when it is not.
>Prove it. Correlation isn't causation.
DMT itself can cause hallucinogenic experiences where people report contact with other entities. It's a direct result of taking the drug.
>I'm giving you a specific example of how your ignorance can harm others when you judge them.
And I'm telling you that it doesn't matter. You could come up with a situation where not looking before crossing the street helped someone, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell people to look before crossing the street.

I'm sorry to hear about your personal problems, but they don't change anything.

I suspected exactly this for a while actually, only through "research" without ever having taken any mind altering drugs.
What if you "an hero", though. Would there any implications? I sometimes feel like I wanna just restart my life.