Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does someone recognize her ?

Anybody save have more of?

post face so we see

Anyone have more of her?

just love her tits

Anyone ever see their wife or gf posted in one of these threads? I want it to happen, but I feel like it might be more creepy and weird than thrilling

Hopefully there's more

Need more didn't save them all

I have. It was creepy and thrilling.

only once. it was both

Yeah I've been putting a few pics out for a while hoping to see them posted and I am realizing other people save pics about as often as I do... So like never

Maybe somebody has her, maybe not. It's hot for wwyd threads knowing people are jerking to them but

Looking for moar

That's about what I expected. Anyone ever recognize your girls?

I don't save very often either, so maybe its unfair for me to expect other people to save her.

Damn, I miss the 90's when I had an office in Hollywood and tons of women that worked for me... This image could have come from about a dozen different times back then.

Used to have a Bar in my office too - imagine a time, fellow Sup Forumstards, when a company CEO could smoke in his office, offer his employees a drink, and even fuck a few of the female ones without fear of being sued out of existence...

Times have changed, and not for the better.

I don't post face so it is almost impossible

One person said he knows her and her sister. How ever the dude couldn't give initials or even the state so I'm assuming that he was full of shit

yeah and even if someone saves probably he is going to delete it after a while due to not having enough space on device. unless your girl is a 10/10

Same with me. I would kinda like if someone recognized her and just enjoyed it for what it is - nudes of a girl they know. But people have to be shitbags and ruin it by posting them everywhere so I don't post my wife's face

Mexican?

This. I'm guilty of it too. I had fuck loads of pics saved and one day I was like wtf am I doing, I never go back and fap. I kept like 4 or 5 pics and dumped the rest

good point. I think my wife is pretty hot, but I'm biased obviously haha

theres a pic of my girl doing the rounds at the moment but the follow up pics are not here. also seen her reposted as someones sister in a creepshot thread.

but there are always this one fucking creepy/weirdo dude who has no life and could get obsessed with stuff. that's why I'm always careful with what I share. don't want any trouble just some fun

more needed

That's my only concern. My wife knows I share her pics with freinds. I could care less if some one knows her and goes wild beating their dick. It's some fucking pysco who finds and kills her that I'm worried about

fucking thumbnails

This is exactly how I feel. I try to keep pics separated into ass threads and tit threads, but I'm sure I've posted a few pics in common, so if someone really cared (which I doubt) they could probably piece together a decently large set of her

Your wife?

This is exactly it. I feel you man

It's almost always people just posting their own pics and then samefagging like "oh wow, more!"

Anyone got her?

MORE

I've seen my wife posted multiple times. Sometimes some requests her and people will dump all they have. That's when I get scared

I also divide to sets but sometimes I get the feeling who is responding me is the same dude acting like some else. maybe I'm too paranoid

Yeah! You're the abandoned apt fucking in shanghai guy right? I was tell you how amazing your woman is yesterday

More?

Let's see her. I'm always in these threads and I'll tell you if I recognize her or not.

moar?

no man others do it. too many horny fuckers out there

Save an share?

I'm good m8

Yeah I mean how many people are actually in these threads every day? a few dozen?
I kill time at work by posting my wife, but I assume its the same 2 or 3 guys responding each time

yeah that should be "wtf, what have I done?" moment

anyone got anymore of this asian beauty?

So you post your wife and then hop in these threads and act scared and weirded out about people saving her pics and act coy about posting her again. You really are a faggot.

Nice little titties and a tight looking cunt, please continue my friend

Sometimes people request h gf I've posted always get nervous of a dump as well

there are a lot of lurkers but the guys who actually interact with you are really few. I'm starting to notice the same type of writing.

Please sir

My favourite collection pasted.co/c04a23db

She is gorgeous!

Agreed. I can tell one or two dudes by there writing stlye

Exactly. People just take it to far

I get off on the thrill of posting my wife and I really enjoy with guys for their wives, you just have to be super careful. I've built up enough trust with one guy I met on here that we send each other everything. I love having a full set of his wife with face and vids and everything else, but it takes a while to build up that trust

I'm like that with a few dudes. We share all we have. But most dudes on here will fuck you over in a second. That's why you have to be careful. It doesn't matter my wife's all over the internet already

thats why iver never posted face. my gf knows i post and has posted with me but theres creeps on here with nothing better to do than find girls on fb and contact them. cant just fap in peace

Thanks I thought so

There's always someone waiting to be a dick and ruin everyone's fun. You trade with guys you came across on here, or buddies you know?

I always hope to see my wife posted in these

Both

do you know where else can some one post saved photos if not here? I would like to check

Goddamn she's fucking smokin hot! Please share more!!

same here. one guy only though. took a while to get the trust up now i send everything, face and even some personal info. its such a bigger rush then posting on here but theres too many assholes on here

moar

Is this her? I'd like to see those legs a little further apart...

Same with me. I find guys that are married are a little more trustworthy - probably just a factor of age and maturity.

What exactly are you looking for?

What do you mean?

More?

want more?

Very small chance I'm the guy you trade with. Your email start with an R?

Like this?

I'd fuck her till kingdom come

I've posted my girl here, now I'm wondering if there is another website like here where people can re-post? a famous one?

yes sir

Another of her

Man there's a fuck ton of nude websites

dont stop

People will whore her for karma on reddit or if they recognize her they'll find her facebook and ruin her life

Email is rick______? Live on the east coast?

I see your girl posted a lot dude... she's got the hottest little pussy

no face. I'll check reddit. do you know anywhere else?