this

Same place religious idiots go.

The dirt.

in the ground

same as you

woah buddy, careful with that edge

The ground or a furnace

i wanted to say the great void, but this guy was faster

To same place they occupied before being born.
Which we so far have no credible evidence to make theories on.
Your body will be disposed of somehow, either by burial, burning or being thrown into the ocean.

We get rezzed and fight the Demon King again.

And from the nothingness we go into, we'll come out of, just like we've done before.

They die and open eyes and meet Jesus
They say, 'o shit nigga, I fucked up.'
Jesus says, 'you sure did.' And he laughs.
Then, if they say, 'had I known, I would have been Christian,' he says, 'yeah, but come on to Heaven anyway, you can be cool now.'
If they say, 'fuck this shit, nigga, I don't want you or your heaven bullshit,' he says, 'okay then, and leaves them out.'

That sounds like a nice idea, makes death seem less finite.
Do you have any credible evidence for it though?

same place theists go:
>nothingness

Well it's already happened to you, for no reason whatsoever. It's safe to say if nothingness was infinite like people claim it is, we wouldn't be here now.

I'm only saying what makes sense, I'm not saying my belief is absolute fact.

Well there was a reason though, my parents met each other, fell in love and had sex. I was the result.
That is a pretty normal thing on our planet.
We don't know anything definite about repeat visits though.

same thing.

reincarnate

I'm not sure if you're understanding. If nothingness was infinite we wouldn't exist in the first place. Even if this is our first time existing, it's proof that nothingness doesn't last forever.

But nothingness is a way of describing something we can't really experience.
I mean there is no one out there who has a solid chunk of nothing, to show us what it looks like.
Also if I were really anal about this, I could claim not even coming from nothingness, since everything that is me came from my parents.
Sure I added food and stuff to grow, but my existence didn't come out of nothing, it came out of two people.

that image is quite possibly the dumbest image I have seen in 2017