Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/victory-dhs-declares-antifa-domestic-terrorists/106081/
newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The black line in the middle

Neither. I grew out of my edgy retard phase

both sides are retarded

>only choices 1 and 2 exist.

Neither one. They're pretty much the same thing.

because this is what 99% of the west thinks

Harvey's. There's no way the wall is going to be built now and the alt+right hasn't realized it yet. They're gonna spend money on that while Texas suffers? Not gonna happen. Score 1 for me. #ThanksHarvey

White nationalists of course.

SIEG HEIL!

same

trump's handling of the aftermath makes bush's handling of katrina look like a perfectly executed plan of action by comparison. trump is an abysmal failure at everything he does.

Beat up commies.

same

Liberals actuallty believe this.
Trumps response to harvey has actually been very good, even democrats are praising him.

This seems legit because the hate america left can only bitch about melanias shoes.

When W. was in office, quite a few people thought it couldn't get much worse. Bush II looks like Pericles now.

Makes you wonder what's down the road...

Haha we'll see about that.
A bill to pay for harvey isn't tied to the budget.

also there is no "alt" anymore. We're the majority now.

>hateful faggots or other hateful faggots?

That's not a choice OP. Both of those need to be removed from the face of the planet.

>trumpcuck denying literally anything bad said about Trump

lol you guys are too autistic

There's no difference. It's like side A or B,it's really just which is your favorite color

Shows just how out of touch you lefties are. Everyone disagrees with you and your anger is embarrassing.

>things fox news says

I'm not a LARPer

The thing is you're not saying anything. You left-cucks just bitched about the first ladies shoes.

Department of Homeland Security has finally stepped up to the plate, and is now calling these thugs exactly what they are: domestic terrorists.

truthfeed.com/victory-dhs-declares-antifa-domestic-terrorists/106081/

> Shows just how out of touch you lefties are. Less that 1/3 disagrees with you and your anger is embarrassing.

fixed

So you guys have any examples?

>not saying anything

it's not my fault that you couldnt comprehend that "trumpcuck denying literally anything bad said about Trump" means trump supporters are whiny babies that pass blame and cant take even a modicum of criticism

stay mad and stay autistic

>/truthfeed

>tfw that's a lie

>Which side are you on

The side that believes with free speech without involving violence and silencing those with differing opinions. If someone disagrees with me, I want to know why.

But that doesn't exist. Guess I'll become an hero

The good side

aww is the snwoflake triggered.
Sorry the hurricane didn't end up like Katrina i'm sorry people didn't starve to death so you could score political points. Oh well you can go back to screaming about so-called global warming being the cause.

So what did trump "screw up" with Harvey? Where is the outrage other than the sore loser leftists who still can't get over their massive defeat?

nazi side
at least they don't wanna indoctrinate me into feeling guilt for century old shit

newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396

Neither. They both suck. I openly condemn both.

>because drumpf said so
he's asked about the right and says both sides are bad. a classic case of whataboutism.

Neither. I'll be the fag waiting for the rekt threads of them killing each other. What a time to be alive.

Media is biased in favor of the left. He is balancing them out.

Trumptards are something else. They're basically Muslims now and Trump is Muhammad. Anyone who shits on their diety is a cuck or libtards. Can't deal with reality of what Trump is, a piece of shit.

Not anymore. They are actually starting to turn on them now that they are being listed as domestic terrorists. Morning Joe (MSNBC) even called them fascists.

Some harder core leftists sites are even trying to pin them on the right, saying that they were a fake group created by the alt-right.

waaaaaaa

The left is more dangerous. Nothing wrong with white nationalists.

>left is more dangerous
tell me how many people that the left has murdered by running down innocents with a car like isis?

go ahead, i'll wait.

???

BLM supporters murdering police officers for one.

Second the guy who was the alleged driver of the car was a former Occupy member, and voted for Hillary. So there is some question is to exactly which side this guy was on. Either way, he was a crazy fuck.

Different user and leftist. The regressive left is dangerous to liberalism. The right are low IQ retards.

But the regressives are aligning with Islam, lying about biology and violence from antifa. They push moderates away. The right will self destruct, liberals can build and expand.

Well leftists have killed about 9 cops in the last 24 months under the name of blacklivesmatter.

The car guy was acting in self defense. Fuck that fat whore she had it coming.

>The right will self destruct,
No we won't we're growing because out cause it based on nature and morality.

>everything is binary function
>are you a peak or a valley
>0 or 1
>no inbetween

>nature and morality.

You typed creationism and psychopathy wrong.

why every retard believes he has to join one or other side

The guy who killed the girl in charlottesville was a Nazi, he didn't vote for Hillary. He was right wing.

The people who killed cops were not Hillary supporters. Regressives consider her a shill and racist. A neoliberal, which they hate.

In the middle

>multiple intelligent people on Sup Forums

>delusions of grandeur

>The right will self destruct
Still believing this are we? And you wonder why working middle class families voted for Trump instead of Hillary.... Until the democrat party comes back around, the elections will continue to go to conservatives as we have continually seen since the 2016 election. The republicans are distancing themselves from the alt-right, but up until the past few days democrats have embraced the alt-left.

Leaning slightly towards the Nazi side but Richard Spencer needs to go die.

>Haha we'll see about that.
>A bill to pay for harvey isn't tied to the budget.
Oh yeah? Well a bill to pay for the wall isn't in fucking *Mexico's*
budget, and don't come to me for the money, you lying faggot.

>My Trump approved networks claim it's true, therefore it's the gospel

>The guy who killed the girl in charlottesville was a Nazi, he didn't vote for Hillary. He was right wing.
>The people who killed cops were not Hillary supporters
Wow, that's some real mental gymnastics there user. The cop killers were BLM sympathizers and a couple even marched with them. BLM even got caught on tape chanting that they wanted dead cops.

Keep reaching though.

How? You lost the popular vote and have isolated growing Asian and Hispanic communities, who already vote democrat based on immigration policy.

Rural whites are no longer the majority. In 8 years, the left will be unstoppable, because of the minority vote. Trump is doing what Barry Goldwater did with blacks. Blacks used to vote republican in much higher numbers. Not anymore. The right hasn't expanded their tent and is doing a lot of damage. Obama lost Texas by 16, Hillary by 8. Obama lost Arizona by 8 and Hillary by 4. Those Hispanic kids are voting and the next generwill too.

Well, antifa is a terrorist group, so I guess I am supposed to be a Nazi because of it?

>lost the popular vote

>Until the democrat party comes back around, the elections will continue to go to conservatives as we have continually seen since the 2016 election
Hillary was the Democrats coming back around. She was literally right wing, government of the rich for the rich. Middle class retards eat that shit up.

*MentallyUnstableShunnedCrybabyDisgracedCommunists -vs-WannabeUntrueTroubledUpbriningFakeDisgracedNazis*

Both sides are fucked people just turning to the wrong place to fill in and feel accepted once in their lives when it's all a sham.

I'm on my side.

Right one.

The side that will prevail(antifa)

>implying ANYONE has an unbiased opinion of the biggest troll in history

BLM has nothing to do with Hillary. No more than Nazis have to do with Trump. It's not mental gymnastics, its facts.

My dad's a cop in Chicago and I am military. We vote democrat.

You sound really butthurt and stupid. Are you mad that you wife is spending too much time with "big jim"?

Means more ammo will be needed. That or we could you know, not try to allow policies that allow dead people and illegals to vote.

>BLM has nothing to do with Hillary
BS. The democrats embrace them and continue to to this day. Obama "Cops acted badly / beer summit" even agrees.

Yeah that's what all the Trump supporters sound like at this point.

>The people who killed cops were not Hillary supporters

It's funny because in the November 10th riots in Portland, Police found that at over 40% of anti-Trump protesters didn't vote for anyone.

I guess that's what happens when the media lies to you about his odds of victory.

>My dad's a cop in Chicago and I am military

True, he forgot about the six gorillion votes that show trump as the true winner at the game of life. Votes he apparently had no evidence for but after years of claiming voter fraud, doesn't think should be investigated at all even though it cost him legitimacy of a popular vote win. He's just that selfless and upstanding of a guy, always putting the honor and dignity and placing confidence in the nation and the office of the president first.

If you really think this is true then you are un-American at the very least.

Waaaaaa cry some more
>Fronald grumpf
Waaaaa

He did say in Chicago, so it's possible. Even though most police and military don't side with that radical leftist bullshit.

I want to watch all you fucking idiots go to war so we can reduce the population significantly.

It's over. Republicans will have to appeal to people outside the base if they want to win in 8 years. The numbers don't lie. In 8 years Texas will Flip democrat at this rate. Once that happens, it's a wrap for the right. The blue states aren't flipping red, they're getting more liberal.

>most police and military don't side with democrats

you're delusional. most military people are democrat supporters, as are most police. if you think otherwise, you're a fucking brainwashed idiot.

>I guess that's what happens when the media lies to you about his odds of victory.
>Portland
Y-yeah...they failed to carry Oregon for Hillary. Stay woke, MAGApede

Well then the western states suck big sweaty penises.

Conspiracy theorists can back off; the biggest difference here is that the story on the left was written after Donald Trump’s visit to Mexico, and the one on the right was updated after his speech late that evening in Phoenix.

BLM isnt a political orginization its a bunch of niggers.

The second part is complete bullshit, watch the I rearview from the guys mom.

left because ninjas are cooler and can keep their hair. Also right would try to gas me and are smaller in number

The don't embrace, they just don't call out their bullshit. Same thing Trump does with the alt right and white racists.

Most cops from major cities do. The military is about 35% left leaning.

>obvious b8 is obvious

The catastrophic mess he's in over his piss poor attempts at handling of this matter is just getting rolling.

It didnt begin like this, but the left agenda pushed people into being actual nazis. If you feel oppressed you go to the group that actually supports you. I almost fell into that trap myself, but living in CA its hard not to. Every corner you see BS and people claiming you are horrible simply for your sex or race. IE White male. God forbid you are also not a faggot. Fuck california. I work for the state of CA and i could give you some stories, the TLDR version of which is that non-elected officials are put into heads of entire state departments to push political agendas and waste massive amounts of taxpayer dollars. Id come out and expose it but its not like its not already known, i just think people dont realize how much tax dollars are wasted, both for political reasons and also for monetary gain. Ill give an example of non political reasons.. we (our entire department in CA) bought "high speed scanners" for every office, but are told not to use them because they are shit and slower than the old scanner/printers we have. Obviously someone knew someone in the company that makes them, because we are still ordering massive amounts more.

>the car guy was acting in self defense

You can't really think that's true right?
That's just too stupid, there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Uh ou are worse than the devout creationists who claim the earth is 6000 years old and won't listen to reason.

>most military people are democrat supporters,
*Aren't