Would you Sup Forums?

Would you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Knowing more about the human anatomy than just "muh penis, vagina, heart, brain,"
Would probably risk it after a timestamp with a legitimate ID is shown.

>Lucy, 19
>YES I am 18!

Somethings fishy here

Fuck, didn't even notice...
>but I hate parties

> Somethings fishy here
It is called a pussy.

We need to remove more pituitary glands!

its called a bio that has not been updated in several months

this is gold

Fucking-A I would

fuck imagine dating her...she could be a wonderful, awesome person but everyone, including your friends and family, would suspect youre with her instead of a normal girl cause youre a closet pedo and you can fulfill your fetish with her

yup :'(

Implying there could be any other reason

instagram.com/tonyahoodyakova/?hl=en

I'm 6'7", so I kind of would love to see what it'd be like with a really small person

imagine old age with her...she'd look like one of those progeria kids but you'd be stuck with her for like 40 years instead of 10

shut up manlet

I'd need to see an ID, but I might if shes cool. My wife looked like 14 when we started dating.

If this was real, she would not have posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit. She would wear something that makes her look more developed because that is what all bitches do. They fake it all up then when they think they have you on the hook BAM saggy tits, no ass, or in this case, built like a kid.

Would I live a b\tards dream? Hell fuck yeah

>implying

>no men under 5'9" please

Only if she promised to call me daddy and giggle a lot when we were out in public so I could watch people lose their shit.

And secretly they're all jealous.

Is that like 200cm...
and i fell for the bait...

Wtf, how is this allowed???

How the fuck would any of us know? We Americans don't bother with the Communist system. My car gets 1/10 of a hogshead to the furlong and that's how I like it.

(OP) yeah and she is now 13, we get it, you're a rich arab dude

I prefer that system because it makes more sense for math.

user, come on...

>Wtf, how is this allowed???

Why wouldn't it be? Account full of norm pics.

I'm just fucking around. Metric is objectively better. But I was raised standard and live in a nation that fears change. I could learn metric, but it is worthless for me. I'm a plumber, not a scientist.

when you meet her Keith Morrison will walk in on your ass

LEGAL LOLI IRL. DREAMS CAN COME TRUEEEE!

I think its actually just a russian model who IS a kid

is this how normal people think?

Just curious... What's it like to be a pedo? Why do you think that pedophilia occurs in human nature? What percentage of men do you think are truly pedo?

My gf is 5'2 105 pounds. This is how everyone looks at me and i give no fucks. Im 6'2 175

>no hookups

I report every one of these as spam

Absolutely.
She is really cute.