Cuckanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologised for the country's turning away of a ship of Sikhs...

Cuckanadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has apologised for the country's turning away of a ship of Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims in Vancouver in 1914.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36326178?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

I wish people would stop apologizing on behalf of other people. They're not sorry, they're dead.
We're not sorry, we didn't do it.
Can we chill out on the constant sorrys?

There's literally nothing wrong with apologizing for the action of the past. It's just like you guys and your National Sorry Day on May 26th to the Aboriginal people. In this current time it's best to see how the past was a brutal part of history and that as western nations should not repeat these horrible acts. I'm sorry that some governments like the rights are heartless with their lack of empathy to apologize.

Apologizing for shit 20th century

KEKOLD

canada why

do you know how laborious and expensive it will be to have to wall you off?

Well good for him I guess, I don't apologize, I had nothing to do with that.

You got your apology pajeet now fuck off.

When Labour got into power they choose to say sorry the pricks. It hasn't helped close the gap what so ever

>There's literally nothing wrong with apologizing for the action of the past.
Unless you didn't do them, in which case it's fucking retarded and pointless. Like if my uncle was a remorseless child rapist until the day I die, it's not like I could apologize on his behalf, I have nothing to do with any of it besides genetic relation.

It's even more stupid with countries, a country isn't even a person, "Canada" can't apologize for something.

until the day he dies*

pay fur reparations canada

Has Trudeau done anything about the fires?

I don't think there's anything left for the fires to burn anyway. Pretty sure the Fort Mac fire is the size of Prince Edward Island now.

the thing that gets me is that the people on those boats were terrorists leading an insurrection against the british commonwealth

He needs the fire to light his joints.

What does the Royal Family have to say about this?

the whole purpose of trudeau apologising is to appease sikh faggots and give them leverage in flooding canada with even more sikh scum.

they're called marihuana cigarettes you narc

Why won't he apologize for the Duplesis Orphans? Fucking asshole

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Apologize to the Sikhs with words, apologize to the Jews with money.

Classic.

>marihuana
Pot calling the kettle nigger. Now show me your badge.

Fuck the White Christians and Catholics tho

Keeping the theme of my oc going

Well I'm here looking at the news, just laughing my arse off. Why do people take canadian politcs seriously is beyond me

The turd just lost it in their House of Commons.

"If you extinguish the fire, it wins"
Justin Trudeau.2016.

Obviously fuck them, they're oppressive meanies.

He knows what language people understand.
press says it's expected to burn for months. You're not getting off this wild ride just yet.