Multiculturalism and mass immigrations are turning Sweden in to a fucking third world

Multiculturalism and mass immigrations are turning Sweden in to a fucking third world.

Stop whining and start killing sandniggers and jews.

Shut the fuck up and go back to your basement. You won't do shit anyway ....just post on fucking Sup Forums.

This town has almost 90% of foreign born population, if you don't believe it check it for yourself

Why you posting a pic of Bulgaria you idiot.

These commie blocks a disgusting.

t. American obessed with countries abroad because he lives in a nigger dominated shithole

sweden is a communist country
what did you expected

If I let you into my house and you start shitting wherever you go, it's on me for not kicking you out.

a reverse image search shows that as bulgaria. go shove the fat end of a plunger up your asshole, faggot

It's time to defend Europa from the foreign invaders once more

>Not even a picture of Sweden

I don't think he was talking about the image as an example of Swedish destruction, instead as an example of what a good dose of low IQ does to a place, and what a shitty government does to a people (commie blocks). Cunt

why should i kill jews ? they didnt hurt me as much as fucking sandniggers

Fuck Sweden we should built wall around them

Lot of Jews promotes this bullshit

no, that's exactly what he was trying to do, be misleading as fuck. go eat your mother's cock

You are clearly misunderstanding his one sentence, the fact that Sweden is turning into a third world country is not something new, in-fact according to UN projections, by 2050 or so, your gonna have Swedenstan. You may think he is misleading, but you just don't know shit.

say no more. Lets nuke sweden. sandniggers and jews has taken over this place

How about some before and after shots?

I came to the conclusion that this thread was created by an AI in order to learn behavior patterns, in order to be better able to seek and destroy dissident both online and IRL in the future. Thanks Google.

The solution...

An I thought Sweden was a shit place all the time.