Would you ever date a transgirl?

Would you ever date a transgirl?

you mean male

Would have to be really hot, no implants and still have her dick. Also be willing to keep the dick a secret from literally everyone.

Not gay so.....No

No a trans girl

You mean male

So pre op or post op?

Yes, but i want kids so id never go far.

no im not a faggot

Its not gay. Its pretty much a female

The idea of somebody going through all that trouble to look hot enough to get me to fuck it is pretty hot concept

you mean a dude?

Pre

Date as in other people I know would know I'm doing it? Nope. On the downlow? Yep.

you put a wig on a pig its still a pig

No, I kinda want to find someone to start a family with. Casual dating is for fucking losers who don't have their life together.

you're on Sup Forums... all you get is "transgirls are men".. why you even bother?

But its a pretty pig

lol "pretty much a female" either she is or isn't. Having a dick or more importantly XY chromosomes pretty much rules out him being a girl.

I would never date a person with a mental disease

No. I understand that a man like that has a mental illness that is certainly deserving of pity, but I am straight, and I am not required to switch my sexual preferences to homo to play along with someone else's pathology.

Haha good fucking luck then.

But in certain cases, that is some pig.

I wouldn't be able to date a trans person. If any person wants to I say go for it, whatever makes you happy, but it is definitely not for me.

maybe because he knows Sup Forums is the last place where people tell the truth

Fuck off, breeder.

Youre a girl

this
the XY chromosomes are the only thing that matter to me

Ya mean a male that has a mental illnesses that makes him think he is a girl

if they still have a penis or if they ever told me they had a penis then no. I understand some guys are into that, but not me.

Well, that rules out all women. Guess you're a full-blown fag now.

Implying most women don't also have a mental illness.
>what is narcissistic personality disorder

date a guy? no

just because your mom is a methwhore is no reason to assume the worst of all women

>to start a family

degenerate

Please remove yourself from the gene pool sooner rather than later.

>neverdatedawoman.com detected

Fucking kek

As long as everything is fixed and can't tell that she was a he, then ya why not

nah it's not all women. Just the ones from the tech generation. They have access to literally thousands of men telling them on the daily they are perfect no matter what bullshit they do. That would fuck up anyone.

Missionary sex for the purpose of procreation is the most alpha fetish and you know it

Considering how gross women are and how manly they are before they get all fancied up, shaving their whole body, cutting off their labia and clitoris etc.

Here's a better question - would you date a girl in her natural form, sideburns, nipple hair and all, or would you rather date a shemale?

Also remember dating =/= sex

For me if a girl had done nothing to look good, I'd rather go out with OP. And by go out I just mean literally go out. No touchy

Wigpig

XX or XY. That's all there is. People can call themselves whatever they want, but DNA doesn't lie.

>Trans
>Girl
I'm not gay, so no.

>what is a hermaphrodite

This is why I require a semen sample from all women I date. For DNA testing purposes.

Depends on her personality I guess, same as a cis girl

yes, potentially

It's a class thing. Most guys on Sup Forums come from shitty families... dads leave them, raised by single moms, mom is a bit of a whore, the other girls in the trailer park are whorish (probably molested), and all the girls in their shitty part of town have train wreck lives.
On the other side of town, in the two-parent biological families, it's very different.

My biggest tinder regret is not dating a trans girl from thailand. We lived over an hour apart because of this stupidly massive city, so I didn't go for it. Still fucking kicking myself for that stupidity to this day.

lol you get a semen sample from a woman I'm thinking you prolly don't need to test for gender

no

Anyone have that webm of the tranny masturbating and shooting cum from his 'vagina' ?

Soooo a male

Yes, it makes you bi, but there needs to be an asterisk because if you're willing to fuck a very convincing trap but not a regular dude then you can't really claim to be bi because it's confusing to other non trappy bi/gay men. You're more of a fetishist degenerate or some kind of niche bisexual.

Date? Unlikely.
Fuck? If she's an eager bottom and active in pursuing, sure.

During ONS I doubt I'd be expected to touch dick, which is something I'm not interested in doing to begin with; in a relationship it would probably not suffice to just be the one topping 100% and never being bottom, so I'd rather skip it altogether.
Then again, I'm not actively looking to date a "cis" woman either, only if i happen to stumble across a woman with all the right personality traits I might consider it.

have you at least had other homosexual flings to ease your pain? Nothing like a fat cock in your ass to make you forget the one that got away.

Right, because these families are always so normal.

One that I know personally. No I would not, but more because "she" is a fucking gong show.

Yup, this. I would rather get fucked up the ass by an XX mans cock that get my dick sucked by an XY woman. Any other response makes you a fag.

How quickly you jumped to the assumption that you would be a bottom.

She was post op, so

Then what's the fucking point?

her·maph·ro·dite
hərˈmafrədīt/Submit
noun
a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition.
synonyms: androgyne, intersex, epicene; More
adjective
of or denoting a person, animal, or plant having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics.
"hermaphrodite creatures in classical sculpture"
synonyms: androgynous, intersex, hermaphroditic, hermaphroditical, epicene; bisexual
"hermaphrodite creatures"

transgirl reporting: no

i only "date" men

That's not a tranny but yeah I'd date him.

Actually, I assumed *you* would be the bottom, since its a sarcastic joke about *you*.

Now suck my dick you faggot.

Okay. Just to get that right... Some of you considering that you must be a faggot to date a transgender woman (girl, whatever)... So I do understand that you are narrow-minded individuals who are not able to think outside the box. But here is the point: Even gay men I know confirm that they wouldn't date a transgirl because they look female. So what's your point now, morons? ;)

if it's men like on Sup Forums you're outta of luck... it seems you're a dude

If she\it still had its dick, was super passable,and never wanted to tell anyone especially my family that they have said penis I would prefer it.

>posts Elliot Rodger
>son of Hollywood director
>parents divorced
>he represents the typical child of an intact family
wew

She was incredibly fucking cute. Didn't even know she was trans based on a full profile of pictures.

im not sure what you are even trying to say

Sounds like I struck a nerve there. Is it cramped in the closet?

the surgically-inverted peepee is not a vagoo

scroll up... maybe you will