I'm going to fucking find her guys! And when I do, I'll do it, you guys rooting for me or what...

I'm going to fucking find her guys! And when I do, I'll do it, you guys rooting for me or what? Will post current pics or me ready to go bitch hunting.

lookie what we have here
don't know you user, but I'll stick around for whatever you're doing

Another MGTOW guy has been born.

I'm game. we got ourselves a bitch hunt?!

Your heart isn't even close to there buddy.

Yeah but I don't know how you guys feel about the tattoo?

You're clearly a fucking faggot who needs to shut up and move on. Whoever this chick is needs to be left alone. You sound like a psychotic fuck!

a bitch hunt?
I'm a bit of a newfag but I think I know what you mean

This bait trancends immortal bounds.

I am not rooting for you

I am rooting against you

They all are, but not all of them have my cool tattoo, when she sees this she will love me again, YOUR ALL SO IGNORANT

user, if you're OP, you're a faggot.

You're*

she's gonna be crawling back to you brah...

Yo hands down, number 1 insult, congrats boi

Nigga I'll Sink your battleship with a fart

This is real life, I just got this tattoo, and I belive in the strength of the heart and the power of the heart break, I can't let it go I have to remind myself to keep trying to hurt her the way she hurt me, this will be my confession.

....sshe wil...

pussy nigga let it go stop whining

But really, guys all murder jokes aside, it's a dope tat doh right?

I'm going to enjoy this thread but seriously you should just move the fuck on you messed up cry baby.

That's great so you're going to get into a new relationship
with her, Then proceed to let a whole bunch of guys cum inside you.

Man when i popped my load in her that night you suspected something was wrong right
it was my jizz in her underwear that was mine you touched my load dude she told me all
about it you queer, HAHAHA.

Pretty sure this is just bait, but if that pic is of a real tattoo, that guy just made sure he will never get laid again in his life. Nice jahb.

Congratulations OP, this tattoo will be forever immortalized in Beta/Cringe threads

shut up faggot

someone screencap this shit for future cringe threads

An hero faggot

I was the one that took the pic he was at my house when he posted it, he left now he was very angry

I GOT THIS SCREENCAP

proof

better call the cops faggot or they'll hunt you down and you'll get a charge for whatever stupid shit he's about to do

You need to move the fuck on and invest in laser tattoo removal

This shit can't be real

Is this faggot cereal?
Post pic in the same angle with a timestamp for proof

Hey look, a cringe thread.

soo eDgyyYyy

Yeah he might hurt someone real funny

Oh my Christ, I never thought I'd see a shittier version of the worst tattoo of all time!
Isn't that supposed to say "with the knife you left in my back"? How do you fuck up that shit tattoo and make it about love?

Show me proof OP or I'm gonna beat yo testicles, send another pic

I really took pic

This dude obviously just got his wrist sprained by a girl.
The only thing he will ever kill is the atmosphere whenever he walks into a room shirtless

I don't get it are you gonna kill a thot?

O fuck that got realer.

Biiiiiiiiitch huuuuuUUUUUnt

holy shit that's hands down the worst tattoo ive ever seen lmfao, i hope you enjoy the fact that you're now completely incapable of escaping your beta-ness, it's literally etched into your skin

this guy...

The fuck am I suppose to be seeing?

>it's the same backpack
>it's the same backpack
>Jansport why have you forsaken us

WELL GUESS WE GOT A NEW MASS SHOOTER GUYS LIKE AT THIS FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT LOL

He is just misunderstood. Women are cunts

>her

that's a dude.
you can check out his hairy belly

>women are cunts
>it cant be that i'm emotionally fragile and on the whole fairly unpleasant to be around
>all women are cunts
try not to be a whiny pussy who acts like every single moment is a chance to get laid

Ohhh, you poor little thing.. got you're heart broken by a female and you going to kill her to feel better. Wake the fuck up dip shit. Karma will fuck you up little teenager.

Oh so women can just do what they want to you and when we respond we're seen as pussies?

kek, fucking faggot.

even more faggot.

>respond
you got the cringiest, saddest, creepiest tattoo imaginable. wow man you really showed her...
>im gonna kill her bluh bluh
sure you are faggot, honestly this bitch is probably worth you going to jail because clearly you aren't worth much.