Any med fags out there? Ive been hearing voices in my head. None talking to me...

Any med fags out there? Ive been hearing voices in my head. None talking to me, just people talking like a tv turned on but no tv or radio is around. What the fuck is it any clues.

Its people talking durr you said so yourself

MS4 here. How old are you? When did this start, and what do you hear normally? Any visual changes or hallucinations? Family history of mental disorders?

Mississippi Highway 4?

This.
Are you stupid or something OP?

check out

yes, exactly. Medically trained too.In my 4th year of Mississippi Highway

It's the voices talking about you. One day they will finally work up the courage to say hello.

No family history started about 2 weeks ago, First I thought it was just a loud raido or tv but I put on noise canceling headphones and the even tried burring my head in some pillows the voices come from inside my head. They are not loud i hear them most when I try to concentrate.

I am 34 male

Any stressful or traumatic events in your life recently? What medications do you take daily? Any drug use?

I hear them more when i am alone in really quite surroundings.

nope i wont even take a aspirin for pain I take no drugs and i don't drink or smoke.

Well there's your fucking problem

quiet surroundings.

lmao

Thats you hearing other people you retard

Any other odd changes you have noticed in your behavior? for example delusions, disorganized speech, feeling emotionless, finding no pleasure in things, feeling low motivation.

>disorganized speech, feeling emotionless, finding no pleasure in things, feeling low motivation.

THIS every day.

mostly speech and low motivation.

Schizophrenic?

(op)here

>Schizophrenic nope.

Ok, sounds like it might be something called schizophreniform disorder. Its like schizophrenia but the diagnostic criteria calls for symptoms present for less than 1 month. If they persist for a few more weeks, go see your doctor and explain. If they get more serious (frequency, intensity) go see your doctor sooner. If they start commanding you to do things or you begin to have visual hallucinations, go immediately.

They very well may go away on their own. Stay well rested in the meantime. Obviously, if you have feelings of suicidality, seek immediate help (ER).

i have the same problem.. except it is only when im around other people, ill hear voices and theyre usually talking about me or conspiring against me, it has been starting to happen when im alone too, any possible reasons why? i get plenty of sleep

Does your surrounding environment affect these noises in any way what-so-ever? For instance, are the noises present when you are in a loud environment with people around you, or do they only pop up when you are in a quiet room, by yourself?

This is definitely schizophrenia, go see a doctor.

No i feel great, thanks for the advice any insight into what causes it? I don't have a doctor i live in capitalist America, I cant afford one. Also i have a great job no stress and talk to people everyday sometimes when i hear the voices its the voices of people from work. But I'm home my home is very quiet and secluded.

i cant... will it worsen if i dont get treated? my biggest fear is becoming insane

It sounds like there is a tiny speaker inside my head. And the microphone is in random places.It jumps around.

Yes it's possible it can get worse. What is your current living situation like? What do you do in life? I know "high functioning" addicts and people with other disorders but schiophrenia and hallucinations are no joke.

This string is (OP) for reference. As i said it seems like a tiny speaker its very clear and never changes in volume. just the voices change and they are just talking. Like on the phone or to someone else. Never to me or about me.

im a student, i dont have any friends, offline or online, my family does not like to keep in touch with me, i dont go out and do anything ever, usually because i have no energy/will to do anything except play video games and take drugs (alcohol, acid, mushrooms, weed)

And i forgot at work it is impossible to tell because i hear people talking all day.

Stop with the drugs. Seriously. In all likelihood they may have triggered schizophrenia in you. I hope you get better and the hallucinations go away.

If you're being serious, get to a dr. As soon as you can. Medication will help stop the hallucinations. I've met plenty of patients with schizophrenia and it can become worse. Advice:
1. See a dr
2. Try to keep reminding yourself that it is not real. I know that can be borderline impossible. But until you get medicated, try to remember that. Many patients lose their ability to recognize that the hallucinations are just that - hallucinations - and at that point they won't seek help on their own because they don't realize there is something wrong anymore.
3. Once you become medicated, do not stop seeing your dr or taking your meds. I know to a lot of people that sounds obvious, and a lot of schizophrenic or otherwise delusional patients who suddenly stop taking their meds are seen as stupid. But it's hard. People start to think "I could be cured now, and I'll never know if I don't test it." It's a nice thought, but wrong and dangerous.

Please seek medical help. I would not want you or those around you to be in a dangerous position. Good luck op.

I have no delusions period not schizophrenic at all I'm assuming the voices in my head are fallowing me home from work as where I work i hear people all day and when i get home its quiet and secluded so my brain fills in the silence with the noise from the day. I just need to know why?

Also i never try to listen to what others are saying i try to ignore them at work. But when i get home and hear them i listen. Maybe doing this trained my brain to work like a tape recorder or something?

Alright fag you seem educated. I have a couple scenarios I'd like elaborated on if possible:

Have you ever read or encountered someone with an inability to calm one's inner voice? The stream of thoughts being one's own but an uncontrollable, very uncomfortable drive to continue said stream. Hypothetically this occurred after an emotionally overwhelming evening.

Also, similar to OP, a distinct sense that there's a voice in your head. Indecipherable, but clearly different from their regular inner voice. On that same note, if possible elaborate on inner voices changing tone?

The latter scenario (distinct sense that there's a voice in your head) occurring twice with a few years in between. No consistency.

In context not when they are talking to me. But when they are talking on the phone or in the hallway ect.

That sounds to me and I'm not educated at all but the brain just replaying the emotional event. Like a flash back.

maybe trying to rationalize something that cannot be rationalized.

Let's throw a wildcard additional scenario into things:

Thinking about events (be they of the past, or upcoming possibilities) and verbally responding to the thoughts. A feeling as though you're experiencing the situation and the verbal response giving a sense of relief. Often analytical in nature and increasing in frequency during periods of high stress- and only experienced while alone.

This sounds like reflection on past events and like trying to use critical thinking to figure out what comes next. Seems legit to me.

Let's put the verbal response in context of imagining what would be said (or what has been said in past events) and experiencing the emotional reaction that would take place during the actual event. The verbal response also being involuntary but again - only experienced alone

Get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of water (more than 90 ml per day)
quirt smoking if you smoke
quit drinking if you drink
quit any form of drugs if you're on any
only eat a basic diet with no exotic foods including fruits, vegetables, or other
go outside for at least an hour every day
do cario workouts at least 4 times per week alternating days off
make sure you have good blood circulation
don't spend too much time in front of a screen of any kind
turn off ALL electronics when you go to sleep (that means unplugged completely, not just in standby. The best way to do this is to buy power strips and plug your devices into that. If your devices also have batteries like laptops do, unplug or somehow disconnect from the power source and remove battery.)
If none of that shit works you're losing your shit and you need professional help
but trust me, eliminate those things first and you might just find there's nothing wrong with you.

Sounds normal to me.

When your alone you reflect on things. You cant really reflect fully until your alone and away from other stimulus.