CANADA YES

>Canada Prepares Nationwide Ban On Anti-Transgender Propaganda

dailycaller.com/2016/05/18/canada-prepares-nationwide-ban-on-anti-transgender-propaganda/

Haha good one.

When the economy crashes and Donald Trump becomes the emperor please only then come to annex us.

Good, in this day and age there should be we should be less hateful and more tolerant to people who wish to desire to be transgendered. I feel bad for people who is living in the past mindset with their racist, sexist and homophobic ideas.

>town rapist

off yourself foliage

Just how many cocks has Justin sucked?

orwellian shit

Canada's entire identity is
>Look at us! we are not America

Why don't you fuck off and worry about the massive fires and unemployment instead of some mentally ill retards in the States?

Still don't even have our free legal weed either

I'm starting to think Justin was a mistake

Neck yourself cuck

Good, it serves to make emigration more attractive for all of the cucks in the US after the god emperor ascends to his throne

The 1st amendment could be one of the greatest things man has come up with, I do not know why it isn't a part of every modern country.

This is absolutely disgusting

isn't Canada still on fire

Your landmass is pretty much worthless. China is slowly buying you up just for a place to house their soon to be 2 billion people.

Overthrow your government or fuck off, leaf.

our based reasonable limits clause strikes again

NO BAD SPEECH

>More tolerant people who wish to be transgendered

Literally asking for more mentally ill transniggers

JUST

Based. Fuck the transphobes. If you're not a social progressive, you don't belong in modern society. Literally every powerful organization supports us and even has our values portrayed in mainstream news all the time. What do you Conservatives/Libertarians/Alt. Right-wing losers have? Nothing. You have nothing. YOU ARE NOTHING.

KEK

You

it was like 22 degrees that day too

one of his aides just thought doing that would be so funny and wouldn't even wait for a day where it was actually warm

I wonder if Alberta is warm this time of the year.

If you put out the fire, it wins" says Dr. Dude Weedman to the Syrian refugees, exhibiting the weekly gay pride parade waving their signs in French and English.
The fire had now reached the Native-owned Mega Marijuana Farms nearby; however the Natives were busy indulging in the newest flavor of Listerine, and the fire-mounties decided to call off the rest of the day to participate in a drum circle, eating freedom fries with maple-gravy. They each looked into each other's eyes and said in unison "Mosaic".

Weedman did see the fires burning in the distant mountains, but looked back at the beady-eyed shitskins drooling over Weedman's wife-husband's 10-year-old son-daughter waving a tiny maple leaf rag. "Ficki ficki?" said Mehmet Assad Mohammad bin Qaddafi to Dr. Weedman. "Oh no!" said Dr. Weedman and slapped his wife-husband's son-daughter's wrist and yanked the Canadian flag out of zyr hand and replaced with a gay pride flag.

The next day, Dr. Weedman proclaimed in French, English, Chinese, Arabic and Telugu that they were going to hold a referendum for a new flag. The choices were a rainbow flag with a black Islamic star and cresent in the middle or the normal Canadian flag with star and cresent but instead of a star there was a maple leaf.

That evening, as Dr. Weedman prepped his Kurdish bull for the night, he looked up into the fiery red, yellow and black sky and took a hit of his maple-flavored e-Blunt.

"Mosaic" he said, and a tear fell down his cheek onto Mehmet's hairy brown Johnson.

t. Justin Turdeau

herecy!
bait

Can Justin = AIDS meme itself?

repeaing digg for me braise kek

>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
I don't have any problem with transgendered people, this is a free country and they may do as they wish. In fact I'm all for legal protection from workplace discrimination and such as well. But the 'hate speech' laws have gotten way out of control. It has to be dialed back.

>AIDS

Can he legit just arrest my ass next time I yell tranny fucker In public?Shouldn't he actually have the people's consentment first?

He's fucking conditioning us with 'Haha I love benis I'm brogressist :D' radio and think It'll roll the way he wants It.

Someone please make Canada great again.

You'll get scooped up by an LGBT Hate Crimes Unit m8, you don't wanna know what happens when they perform the strip & cavity search....

>literally banning free speech

>Using a misogynist that refuses to watch Ghostbusters as a reaction image
Why am I not surprised that there are so many sexists on this site?

vs positive transgender propaganda?

SEE "THEY" EVEN ADMIT IT

Fucking Starting? If you wanted free weed you could have voted NDP dumbfuck

kek

i got banned from goybook for saying that trannies are mentally ill. these fuckers are straight out of 1984

>dumbfuck

Get out of our country, ableist

Well, at least they got some weed out of it. Right? Right?!

Get the fuck out of my country, My family has been here for over 200 years. Thank God my grandparents are dead so they don't have to see what a fucking joke Canada has turned into

>Thank God

*tips*

so only pro trans propaganda is good?

hook, line, sinker

weeds still illegal

>electing a sjw

a nig>sjw desu

It keeps getting better.

>But the 'hate speech' laws have gotten way out of control. It has to be dialed back.
They did, back in 2011. Your picture is 5 years out of date.

is it legal to castrate your children? Because that's essentially what parents are doing when buying puberty blockers for their kids while grooming them for the big surgery. Even if they don't take the surgery, the blockers are seriously damaging their sperm and lowering their chance at having kids themselves. Also, their propaganda uses very young kids as examples, like, this boy knew from the age of 3 that he was a girl, which is such bullshit. Young kids make horrible witnesses in crime cases because they are usually being led to give the testimony the police wants them to tell. So why all of a sudden is policy being dictated by the whims of individuals who are not even allowed to vote or drive or consume alcohol?

wish I lived in the states at least I'd have freedom of speech. This country is shit. Too bad I love it and the people (whites anyway). If we had the states laws we would be one of the best countries in the world.

Are you guys even trying anymore?

>Banning something that is already illegal
Yes, keep doing nothing you fucking hack.

a clean castration would not even be as harmful as carcinogenic hormones they pump themselves full with until they die

>moldovan
shiiiiiii fashiiiiii beiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pooolaaaaaaaaaaaaa
^ this is what I heard when i first arrived in chisinau with the airplane

Holy fuck.The cancerous left strikes again.

The amount of projecting they do when they label those on the right as "bigots" or "fascists" is so disgustingly hypocritical.

WHO DECIDES WHAT IS ANTI-WHATEVER

This country is a fucking joke.

>t. Justin

kek'd

basically our "what's up"

Back to Toronto with you.

The only thing you'll be getting once Trump becomes president is our progressive liberal refugees, sorry m8.

absolutely. the younger they start the better.

Relax, hate speech is hate speech. If you are discriminating against somebody and demonizing them. You're a shit head. So long as this ban doesn't interfere with criticism of Transgenderism. You should still be able to say that it's unnatural, and still be able to hold your views on it without it being misconstrued into hate speech. If you articulate what you mean properly.

That doesn't mean that it should be illegal.

Hate speech should be illigal.

Criticism of any kind should always be legal.

Sry, that's the distinction I was trying to make.

Yea just trust that whoever is overseeing a possible violation of speech can make that determination. Limited free speech makes free speech redundant. What a fucking joke

>If you are discriminating against somebody and demonizing them. You're a shit head.

And being a shithead should be illegal, and the Human Rights Commision should determine what constitutes being a shithead? You fucking "compromise" fucks can't into how freedom works, I swear.

Move to Alberta and secede when the time comes

I have never seen anti-transgender propaganda or racist propaganda or anti-gay propaganda.

Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

>If you are discriminating against somebody and demonizing them. You're a shit head.

Unless they're conservative.

>If you are discriminating against somebody and demonizing them. You're a shit head

being a shit head shouldnt have legal ramifications you fucking faggot, kill yourself

if you think peopleare going to make the distinction of criticism and hate speech you are fucking naive

the whole point of free speech is that people cannot determine what is and isnt acceptable to say, seriously fuck you.

Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to express racism in public. Nor does it give you the liberty to openly bash gays for who they are. Why should it not be the same for transgener folks? I think genital mutilation and transgender operations are a mistake and I don't like the idea of it. I still defend their rights to not be harassed or publicly shamed.

EVERYONE RELAX

surely the science loving atheists will swoop in and inform this secular governmental body that there are biological, chemical and physiological differences between a man and a woman and therefore not buying into transgender claims isn't a "-phobia"

RIGHT ATHEISTS?!

I enjoy that joke

>Hate speech should be illigal.

>Criticism of any kind should always be legal.

How to do decipher what's hateful and what's criticism? Saying transgenderism is a mental disorder is considered hate speech and then these same people use the word Gender Identity Disorder.

What kind of mental gymnastics is that?

China's population is falling because of their 1-2 child policey dumb ass.

Oh man why are Canadians so damn good at baiting?

Cause 80% of our country believes this shit.

Put anothah shrimp on the bahbie, ya fuckin cunt.

I reply to post as i fit.