Fluffies my niggas.

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/47812
youtube.com/watch?v=AjfLgrJu73w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New shit.

Bumping so we can get more than 12 images

Mods on the hunt again?

probably, yesterday's thread was short lived.

Was it the same time as this one?

For newfags.

Maybe? I'm not sure. Late afternoon, but I went to work soon after it started.

Then there is hope.

Need more adorable smarties like this.

Anyone lurking?

Because I can't keep this thing alive all by myself.

I'm glad to see more psychological stuff in the fandom lately. Pointless gore was always kind of dumb to me.

Actually, that was an older pic.

You here Jerry user? I'm asking a bit early since I gotta leave in an hour or so.

Fluffies cowering in fear are my favorites.

I like it better when they beg or plead, especially when it's with something that doesn't understand them or literally can't. Pic related.

check em

WITNESSED

Will fluffies ever understand that humans hate them and must be avoided at all costs? Surely, given enough generations, feral fluffies will evolve to be smarter and less affectionate towards humans?

WOAH

Or they will see them less often and want to say hello to them even more, and get killed again.

This looks like it's from Stalker, kek.

>Bear Grylls survives for an entire month on Fluffies

>Bear Grylls upon returning home realizes his mistake for this diet choice as he has gotten stomach, colon, liver and kidney cancer for it.

>he forgot that fluffies are the epitome of GMO and development was not finished.

Bump

>$40

such a scam, could get a foal for about $1 - $10, and groom it to want to be an enfie pal and enjoy it.

>groom it to want to be an enfie pal
How would you do that? Seems like good story material.

already writing something similair, and already wrote something that is kinda crap compared to wha ti am writing now.

fluffybooru.org/post/view/47812

basically you stimulate them enough to where it becomes normalcy, and they begin to crave it.

bump

but gotta do it in a way that does not hurt or frighten them.

"Favorited by 1 people: Pumpiikin"

lol

>Pumpiikin
Go figure, i´ve started reading it now, let´s see what happens.

I red it, absolutely haram in every sense of the word.

what do you guys like about this shit

What´s not to like?

gives me a creative outlet for many things. i can write horror, smut, love stories, whatever using these little things as a world building block. same if i ever got to drawing, would give me practice to get better given the genres i could use them in.

you ain't dying on me, thread

The thread is never complete without chocobro.

Kweh.

i don't understand this image, but it still pleases me. love wayne brady and FF

Kweh.

do you draw any of your own chocos, chocobro? if so, can you post one and give a double kweh so i know it's yours

kweh kweh

Aww, it's good to see a nice smarty

The foal's open, lifeless eyes... *shudder*

Hallo.

Kweh.

>open, lifeless eyes
i've seen them as a kid, when my grandpa's ox drowned in it's water bottle (every cattle had it's own little waterbottler/dispenser)

(You)
(You)youtube.com/watch?v=AjfLgrJu73w
(You)
(You)
(You)

Me too, when my pet fish died. I was too young to realize immediately that it was dead, so I was confused because I thought its eyes were just closed and I'd been told fish didn't have eyelids. I thought I'd made some massive fish discovery.

But shit dude, that poor ox. What a way to go.

Kweh.

Bump

Who drew eyelids on this poor user's pet fish?

Grüße dich Soldat

Kys and learn proper punctuation, faggot.

Try not to cut yourself on that edge, user.

so..do you think if we bother scientists enough they'll try to engineer talking animals? because I want a bio pet. Not necessarily a fluffy, but just one that talks

....furry

>having a scientific interest in bio engineering makes you a furry

lol I'm not a furry, dude, it's quite repulsive imo. I genuinely want to know if it's possible.

you just want to hear your bio bambi yell out your name while you make him cum by pounding his butt

Wow Chocobo what happened to you

In that order?

Kweh.

Double dubs checkd

Kweh.

>that poor ox.
yeah, i guess, but hey, it was the most interesting thing i'd seen back then and it makes a good story for a fluffy thread now

Zigarette?

It does, even if it's sad. Although this thread got hella derailed. How did the ox drown in its own water anyway?

And checked again

Kweh.

Bump

1/2

2/2

anyone know the artist?

Fuck you mean 2/2 where's the final step?

I don't know, this is all there is as far to my knowledge.

nvm found it