What do you think about hunting?

What do you think about hunting?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU! That's what i think about it. Asshole!

its ok

On one hand its super redpilled hunting and providing food for your family

On the other hand if everyone did it there would be no wildlife left

Deer is delicious meat, getting a freezer of whitetail and sika next month cuz muzzleloader season

Vitally necessary pest control. The things we hunt in my country literally destroy the landscape, and as a result, kill the native species.

What do you hunt user and which country?

Deer, goats, rabbits, possums
NZ

Deer have feelings and a soul! OKAY! You heartless shit fucker! THEY DESERVE HUGS NOT BULLETS!

Ethical hunting in conformity with laws and regulations is good and admirable, as long as you eat what you kill.

Trophy hunting is something I'd never do, but when done legally in places like Africa, it is a blessing for the wildlife and the local people. Huge amounts of money for conservation purposes are raised by hunting safaris, and areas where the wildlife are overpopulated can be culled under scientific management, which makes the locals less likely to kill endangered species to protect their farms.

Poaching is bad shit and ought to be harshly punished, especially for endangered species.

I hunt birds and other small game, always eating what I shoot. I am not going to accept the smallest criticism of that fact from anyone who is not 100% vegan themselves.

Sucks for them but I deserve to eat

>as long as you eat what you kill

What about a skunk or a raccoon getting into your trash?

I'm fine with it if it's controlled by seasons but I wouldn't hunt.

Its a great lifestyle

Hunting to eat? cool

Shooting a powerful predator that would destroy you if you weren't a mile away with a sniper rifle? gay

Just because it conforms with the law doesn't make it ethical, slavery would be an example

Germany : Man-made enviroment with no functional natural self-controlling. We need professional foresters to keep wildlife under control.

And then there are hunting tenants that don't know shit and shoot house pets for giggles. Had a standoff with one of those fuckers who fired at a leashed dog. I broke his jaw and the police made a breathalyzer test. He was drunk and lost his licence for good. I frequently look for tenants at the city's fringe with some other guys from our local dog holder association. We scan for drug abuse and illegal guns & ammo. Once we have solid suspicion, we call in the cops.

Two of those idiots fired at our patrol. They are awaiting trials for aggravated assault and attempted manslaughter. I really miss the time in the army and my HK G3A3ZF with 1:1 softpoint / tracers.

theres no sport to killing an animal with a rifle

I only hunt squirrels. Being vegetarian, I toss them in the city compost fr collection. They stink after a few days. Wish I didn't have to kill the cute little tree rat fuckfaces but they chew the hell out of my garden and kill small trees for sport. Horrid little things.

I love eating fresh meat that hasn't been pumped full of antibiotics and shit. Therefore I love hunting. It's healthy, lean meat.

Every hunter should be obligated to eat every animal they shoot, if they're doing it just for sport.

We hunted all the predators to extinction in the last generation
so now we have to hunt all the other animals
to keep them from taking over.
ECOLOGY!

Then either eat them or pack your trash up properly so they can't get near it, build a small shed with a lock on it. There's no reason to pointlessly kill.

I don't think there should be laws against hunting
but I think if you drive past 100 McDs, Dennys, and Olive Gardens,
walk through the woods and see a deer,
and your first thought is "KILL IT!",
then you are a shitty person
who shouldn't get the benefit of nice things.

so true! For eating is ok, for sport there are paper targets...

I don't eat the small animals I shoot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>100 McDs, Dennys, and Olive Gardens
And you call it food?

'Murrkins. They're like that. Weird, I know.

Okay, you got me curious. How many mcds cheeseburgers are considered a normal amount to eat for 'muricans?

I'm not sure shooting a possum in the trash can counts as "hunting."

no idea I'm american and I haven't eaten at Mcdonalds in nearly 20 years

That's retarded. There re other reasons why hunting is a good idea -- population control, for example.

Sure, it's a shame to waste meat -- but the deer doesn't care.

I think that it's elementary and cruel.

>Pest control
>pointless

You may choose one.

Uncontrolled deer populations a re a plague.

ELK!! mmm.....tasty...

trips checked

I was just curious what the average 'murican would consider a normal portion of fast food. If I'm famished I can get 3 cheeseburgers down and that's it, but I've seen insane people on youtube who eat like 6 big macs.

hunting is murder... delicious tasty murder

Correct, its efficient to put meat on the table that way, it is not meant to be for fun.

>squirrels

Now this is wasteful, why don't you skin and eat them?

In my country, deer are introduced, and are a 'pest' as classified by the government. They destroy native bush, in turn impacting indigenous wildlife. If hunters do not meet a certain quota, (and hunting is year-round, no 'deer-season' here!) a people eployed by a government department will go out in a helicopter and cull them, and leave them to rot where they lie.

People are still 'anti-hunting' here.

>mfw

what country, sounds fun

pretty rad, a little bummed out i never got to go

>slugs over hugs

venison is mighty tasty

venison meat would be better than any of the shit you listed retard

I go to local farms and hunt cows. It's much easier

New Zealand

just 2, but thats not counting the large fries, 10 piece, dessert, other dessert, and drink

bait

NO SHIT RETARD

YOU MUST BE SHERLOCK FUCKIN HOLMES

Obvious troll is obvious

Hunt my pussy m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

this

Jesus Christ. Since when are there so many pussies on Sup Forums?
They're stupid fucking animals and they taste good.

People should hunt other people for sport. Bc 1. There are 8 billion mostly idiots and assholes, and we could stand to lose a few, 2, humans can consent to being hunted, animals can't. 3, a more fair fight. Even more fair if you give the hunted the same weapon you're using.

Hunting and "conservation-based hunting" are unecessary and ppl who make a fun pastime out of killing should be executed by the state to purify the human race.

Source: gun & bow hunter the first and dumbest 24 years of my life, listening to other fuckwads compensate for their powerless emasculated suburban lives by being as ugly and brutish as they can be, shooting more beautiful & nonagressive, non-threatening, creatures for entertainment and without regard for the importance of careful artificial selection in that species.

Hunting what.. Animals? nah.. Muslims? Fuck yeah

I'm the third reply.
Just FYI, the first reply is trolling 101.

Anyway, to respond to your comment, "stupid fucking animals" does not deter from the fact that this is a living being with the ability to feel and experience pain to the same extent we can. There is no excuse for killing animals in western society; if the reason is for food, then then it's for convenience, and if it's because of "population control", then you're only part of the problem. Deforestation and construction are making it harder for animals to live and prosper in their natural habitats. We come, we destroy. If any other organism did that we would call it a virus.

There's a difference between hunting for sport and hunting to put meat the freezer. I think you need to take that into consideration.

Guess they don't teach reading where you live? Like the part where I said I'm vegetarian? Well no, I guess you can read... after all, you're writing, and though brief the sentence is solid enough. So the concept of not eating meat escapes you? Or do you just dismiss my practice of the last 40 years as being irrelevant?

my ex-gf is a veggie because "meat is murder," but aborted all three of the fetuses we conceived together.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my roommate in college hunts for sport, but basically locked his gf in our dorm to keep her from terminating her pregnancy because "abortion is murder"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I like people who hunt for their own food just to survive cuz they also trigger pussy ass liberals and thats the best part.

I'm a veggie and pro-life.
Best of both worlds.

Typical liberal hoes

That's what's called a faggot.

If you say so. I just don't like death very much.

Eat what you kill.

If you don't you are not a hunter.

To me, hunting is more ethical than current farming methods. It's about as free range as you are gunna get in this world

You obviously don't know anything about it.
The hunting is controlled you can't do whatever please you.
Our Christians ancestors killed all the predators (wolf,bear=evil) because they were stupid superstitious with no respect for nature. So now we are the only predators, if no one hunt, wildlife would be a disaster.

Hunting with a gun or any other projectile is lazy, hunting with a knife. Now that's a sport!

Good luck hunting boars with a knife, delusional faggot.

it's boring unless you have sex with the animals

BANG

YUM

I shoot doves in my yard when their numbers get over 2 or 3, but I leave them for the predator birds. It's a great arrangement. I also cap squirrels and rats in my yard because they fuck with my bird feeders. If I had to hunt to survive, I would, but I'm not a hunter.

everything dies tho

If you have need, it is manly. If you have ambition, its understandable. If you hunt to preserve the ecosystem it is necessary. If you hunt for lack of anything better to do, you should take your own life.

Kinda this:
but... hunters go for the big, trophy animals, not the sickly. Predators did the opposite. So the hunted animals are coming down with weird diseases (chronic wasting, e.g.), and it's harder to find magnificent animals to maintain the health of the species.

But hunting should result in a quick kill (adrenaline is not a good flavoring for meat). This is much kinder than what nature deals out.

If you're against hunting, I hope you're vegetarian, too. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.