Bitch is my ex that spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to my whole family at a wedding...

Bitch is my ex that spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to my whole family at a wedding. Was too wasted to remember even doing it and has no idea to this day. She was quiet the next day so I don't know what else happened.

Does she look crazy? Would anyone at the wedding hit her up for sex after her flashing incident?

I can confirm she looks crazy.

Looks like she's open to the idea of getting pissed on.

I mean it's likely, she looks crazy and they're usually very easy. Got any moar?

Just give her a good whap

>Red head
>Asks if crazy

Poor OP has no clue...

That's a reflief at least

Goddamn that's pretty kinky shit she looks that nuts?

OP, keep fucking her... fuck as many other girls as possible too.

She's an ex... she's a mess... you've got nothing to lose

Ofc

any chance her names erin, or shes from ohio?

Nice tits!

Also, ALWAYS stick your dick in crazy.
Just know when it's time to take it out. And run like hell.

And if it's redhead crazy:
Change your phone #.
And move to a different city.
And fake your own death.

But totally worth it if redhead crazy...

No sorry

Kek confirmed having a thing for redheads.

Alright nice

idk stuck my dick in carzy and its was not fun.
sex was great tho

ohyeah duh, doesn't remember. i used to know another red head who did the exact same thing, she did remembered though. how odd.

Her hair is different in this old pic, but this is just how she spread her legs at the wedding. It was on the couch in our big shared room, facing everyone who was standing.

hahahahahaa need more to the story bro.
what did ur mom say

>It was on the couch in our big shared room, facing everyone who was standing.

Marry a Doctor, entire family gets free checkups.
Marry an accountant, everyone loves her during tax time.
Marry a stripper, everyone gets free floor shows.

>more to the story bro.
And pics...

Oh, shit. Something similar happened once but with a cousin, though only me and her parents was paying attention and they scolded her. Later someone asked me about it and I pretended not to have seen it.

Posting this old pasta again? For what reason though?
Do you like pretending that much or did you just want to have this thread again?

this is pasta? why tho its not even good lol

kek

I guess it was for cuck fantasies. I'm not one to judge but I'm not sure why he just didn't post pics instead of pretending. They never answer after you call them out on Pasta. I just want to know the reason. Q