8/b/ is dead so I'm migrating here. I got banned for an innocuous shitpost...

8/b/ is dead so I'm migrating here. I got banned for an innocuous shitpost. I've been doing etch-a-sketch drawthreads for them for the last year but now I can't because the board owner is a cunt.

If you guys want me here, I'll draw stuff for you. I don't have anywhere else to go. I'll post some other drawings I've done also

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did this earlier this week

draw moot or leave

I did this one 3 days ago

how tf do you draw on that shit

Forgot image

i will draw moot, though i am not very good at faces. so don't expect something great from this request

>implying moots face was ever good
ishygddt

This you paki

Awesome drawings! :)

neck yourself faggot

Requesting a nude loli. Come on you can do it.

draw a nigger taking a shit or leave.

That's pretty cool man. But I don't think you'll like it here. Most people behave like edgy teens. Threads have a life span of 1-2 hours and the facebook fap threads are the only one bumped to the top...
Welcome home

Can you please make a rare pepe

>le edge
fuck back off to Sup Forumseddit CIA Nigger faggot

fuckin shrekt

posted that in the wrong swamp user

Awesome drawings man

Stay here man, it's much better than 8cuck. Trust me. You're still a faggot just like the rest of us, of course, but as long as you don't post cheese pizza you're fine. I mean, look at all the trap / cockrate threads in here, if they don't get banned, then... You get the idea.

So yeah, fuck you. But welcome at the same time.

Nice drawings by the way.

post cock or leave

draw a dick

I can't get it up for years because of my medication (SSRIs, tetracyclic antidepressants & methadone). No point posting a limp maggot in here

post it or leave faggot

It won't let me post text so I screencapped it. Why is this place retarded?

God damn OP this shit's great

Requesting a smug pepe

HEY OP

OLDFAG HERE

Sup Forums isn't the only board. Go to /i/. It's the slowest board on the site and you'll be appreciated.

You're welcome.

8ch is wordfiltered

/ic/

I'm a moron hahaha

sounds like you haven't been on /po/, there is a 2 year old thread still up there

draw mohammed

/ic/ had a seven year old thread that died just a couple months ago dipshit maybe you should keep with the times and not be such a newfag lmaoing at your life rn u canserous Lil cunt lmai

Who exactly the fuck made you the Sup Forums expert? Piss of and quit pretending you have an original thought, faggot. Just. Fucking. Die.

Lmao not him but you look a lot like the kind of guy he was talking about c:

lol

Have a kik or something? i really like your drawings lol

Here's your pepe

can you give me a brief description of what kik is?
i'm trying to run this thread so i don't really have time to look it up atm.

almost as good as pic related

based OP

i told you i'm not good at faces

Its a messeging app, i was just wondering that way i wont miss threads and stuff

that's some rare pepe right there
i hope it stays that way

but how does it work exactly? is it like discord where its a chat? is it like a contained message board? how is it superior to this

checked but its probably already up on leddit

Its not at all, but i was wondering so i could have you in my contacts or whatever, its sort of like , do you have a discord chat for your drawings? That would work too

underage b&

i have discord but i've only ever used it to talk to one person. i can make a chat i guess.
my id is "Lily Liver#3042" if anyone wants to add me on there

tits or gtfo

This.

draw this plox, i need to fap

wow, nice work!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo Niggg

kek !

can you draw my nickname in a verry trashy way, so i can use it as a meme profile steam picture?

Here's my tits

kek

no timestamp, its fake

please draw spurdo he is innocent

Sorry babe

Welcome fine user. Make yourself at home.

Draw Mohammed now.

are traps gay?

just get ur pass and fuck off already.

Can you draw a buttercup?

Yes, yes you are.

Fuck you all
Who has

post benis

But I'm not Finnish, I have a penis, not a benis.

post gondolas

yes. this is my jam.

You are a man of culture

your good at this shit hahaha ... all i could make was stairs and balloons

>krusty krab went to rob a bank, but decided to show us some shit first and also take a dump

Please don't ban me. It's not real cp

draw this face plz

fuck off faggot who pays to Sup Forums

spotted the CIA Nigger

Jesus user you're really good at this

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

FBI bitch

is anyone going to add me on discord? if anyone wants me to do drawings that take actual effort and time instead of these shitty 5 minute doodles, you'll have to request it through discord.

how many etch a sketch do you own? if you have more than one, do you have a favorite etch a sketch?

what are some of your favorite sketches?

ITT: OP is a talented etchersketcher.

You're a modern day Bob Ross and i respect your craft OP.

I have 5. My favorite is the bottom right. It's only a few weeks old. One travel doesn't work at all and the other works poorly. The other large one works fine but is pretty old. I don't like using the pocket but I do sometimes

If you guys want me to post other drawings I've done in the past I can also. I also did a sick moonman drawing and the happy merchant if you want to see those

Impressive

can you draw this name: Darkooff

neat.

Post what you got.

i'll post all of the good stuff when i'm done with mohammad

Neither of them but I thought the exact same thing.

This Sup Forums is decaying rapidly.

Wasn't it always like that? Getting shittier by the minute?