I've enrolled to a state university for the fall semester. After submitting transcripts and meeting with advisors...

I've enrolled to a state university for the fall semester. After submitting transcripts and meeting with advisors, they finally took my enrollment off hold. Now I find out that my enrollment is on hold again because all students are now required to take "sexual violence prevention training" before they can fully enroll for the next semester. This suddenly became a requirement in the last week or so.

I don't have the time nor the patience to take a 40-minute lesson on how not to rape women. Has anyone else had to do this just to enroll, or is it isolated to my school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/setUR5s0BBg
iol.co.za/news/south-africa/eat-garlic-beetroot-and-lemon-manto-repeats-280721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesuit University in Midwest. Every semester I have to take a mandatory set of quizzes telling me not to rape for being a student, PLUS a different one saying don't rape in the student workplace.

Just do it and laugh at their awkward attempts to be "hip". All colleges are liberal yuppie scum, but you need to go through the general university's BS to get your actually useful degree.

I was moderate before uni, seeing the liberal trash it proclaims, pol, and paying actual taxes at an internship turned me into an all around right-wing nut tard.

They "highly encouraged" doing a training but I forgot about it until the deadline passed

One of my classes had a diversity survey as a requirement at the beginning and end of semester but it wasn't part of the grade, I filled it out with generic "don't lower standards to fill quotas" answers

I had to take one in 2007 when I was starting college but I think we only had to do one for the entire time. Orientaion had a lot of please don't rape women shit too though

FFS, OP, just go along with it, this shouldn't be worth not going to a school you want to go to.

>it has begun

FILM IT!

Do the course, film it and post it online.

Post it here.

The biggest problem in attacking the need for these courses is that they sound good 'in theory' but people never get to see what actually goes on inside.

My old school. Enjoy it while it lasts.

photo for ants.jpg

>pic related

It's an online course, I'm doing it now.

Looks fun so far.

Post screencaps

I would literally rape women if forced to take that.

It's about what you'd expect.

>take class
>do the opposite of what they tell you to do
>you are now a master at raping

>giving cuck answers

>all students are now required to take "sexual violence prevention training" before they can fully enroll for the next semester
We ought to bring back the patriarchy.

Sorry, I want to be accepted in. There are 17 pages of this shit.

>Be Yourself

Fucking triggered

>tfw when you study on not degenerate catholic university that even our pope was working in
feels good man

They ARE giving tips on how to rape.

Is there a different version for women?

well if you believe being drunk means you can't consent then it'd be alcohol wouldn't it

Bro, the right answer in their mind is alcohol. Because drunk sluts can`t want cock or something.

I understand. But you're feeding an evil system and are willingly becoming a part of it. If you seek to change the beast from within, do not forget who you are.

You're right. I'd go back and change my answers but I'm stuck on an unskippable 5-minute video about respect.

>Hand washing by the university instead of actually protecting their students by standing up to SJW bullies.

They're not looking out for you user.

We had to sit through a 40 minute presentation on rape for orientation yeah.

Are you seriously considering not getting a higher education because you have to sit through and orientation seminar you don't want to sit through???

Get your shit together kid, and stop taking Sup Forums seriously. Get a degree.

Of course not, I'm working on it now.

"Hold out your arm, I'm putting you in the K-hole, then I'm putting it in your A-hole"

No, don't shitpost tests/presentations. You're going to have to learn how to respectfully btfo feminazis and cuck leftists or risk being devoured by their rhetoric. In some cases you're going to have to smile and nod if you're up against a real fanatic.

You're at the start of a painful journey where you realize what politics actually are.

>Are you seriously considering not getting a higher education because you have to sit through and orientation seminar you don't want to sit through???

Ugh....can you like....just go along with it and do as you're told....

As an adult, you need to deal with stupid bullshit and you need to play the game in order to get ahead. If you dropped out of school because they taught you about the holocaust or slavery it would be stupid, if you decided not to go to college because of an orientation seminar, you'd be a fucking idiot.

I'm not that user, but I would give my money to a school that didn't require me to take brainwashing courses in how I'm an inherent criminal. "Dealing with bullshit" as an adult means listening to people's idiotic opinions in a nice way or doing something for your boss you know you won't get recognized for.

What about it says your an inherent criminal? It's about rape situations, how to avoid them and what to do if it happens.

You're going to have to sit through some things you don't want to in life, grow up.

It's getting rapey in here.

>It's about rape situations, how to avoid them and what to do if it happens.

No, that's false. It's propaganda asserting that all men are dangerous rapists that you need to watch out for. College campuses are safer regarding sexual assaults than the general community.

No one was willing to speak up and she got raped.

:^(

I've been through one, where did you go to college?

tell them youre triggered when you hear the word r*pe and cant do the training

kek

You've been through a rape? Did you get caught?

The seminar you dipshit, where did you go to college?

>party is full of 100% cockblockers

That looks like the worst fucking party ever.

You raped someone at a seminar?

They're having a nice conversation and she's smiling. All the while all these nosey tumblr alarmists are freaking out over nothing and are going to ruin this normal couple's relationship.

GREAT

I had to do it here in so. Cal.
>mfw people tell me that putting me through mandatory "don't rape" training isn't sexist

Watch out for white men.

Do what Milo does, hire an intern to take the course for you.

So what's happening is, you are judging what this seminar is from going on Sup Forums too much, and you never went to college or are too young to do so.

Like a typical Sup Forumssmoker, you judge the world from the computer in your dark room and not from actual experience.

Grow up.

What the fuck kind of context would they expect this situation to play out in? You're just hanging out at the library and witness an attempted kidnapping?

>you are judging what this seminar is from going on Sup Forums too much

See . It's a good thing that person of color is there to save that woman from the evil white rapist who wants to kidnap and rape her in broad daylight.

Oh I had to do the same thing
It's a big fat joke and you can skip most of it
There's a quiz at the end and all the answers are very obvious

Her abusive white boyfriend interrupted a study session and demanded she come home.

I'm finally done with the whole thing. I learned nothing, as expected.

You know that normal people just ignore pointless annoying shit and move on with their lives right?

In fact, that's exactly what I'm going to do now. Enjoy being miserable and bitching about minor shit.

Yeah just ignore Kristalnact fellow Jews! These trains will just take us to work camps! Get a life!

Letting hatred grow is never a good long-term solution.

not an argument

You can always go here!
youtu.be/setUR5s0BBg

>still going to these jokes of institutions
Uni is the ultimate scam

Tell the admins you'll take the course after they take a course on how not to molest toddlers.

enjoy being miserable and accepting that you can do nothing to change it, my grown-up friend

at what point does a country become not worth living in despite the economic perks? a serious non-rhetoric question

Check with a lawyer, you may be able to sue for libel or defamation by simply implying you need to take this course.

If one victim is too many, why not ban women from campus?

#Sharia2016

So if you and I were sitting at that table what should we do?

The key is not to belong to any institution that implements this feminist propaganda.

Merica

According to the course, we should stand up and calmly ask him to leave. If he refuses, one of us should attempt to peacefully distract him, while the other leads the girl out. Then we should file a report with the university and/or the police.

which is becoming increasingly hard

Does one of us get rewarded with sex afterward?

True, even corporations are being feminized through their human resources departments.
Femanazis always attempt to gain authority over others.

The myth that men are owed sex has deeply permeated our culture and is one of the causes behind domestic violence.

Again, just what I learned from the course.

Ah, the retraining has kicked in already.

sexist language is literally rape

Giving in to aggressive lefty politics has nothing to do with "growing up". This is how you cowardly shitheads ruined the literal paradise that were Western countries just 2 decades ago.

You can literally click through that type of shit and be done in 5 minutes, stop being a fucking schizo. Shit was mandatory at my college 6 years ago. Or maybe it was alcohol abuse training?
Point is, doesn't matter, no one fucking pays attention to that shit anyway.

It took nearly an hour. They don't let you just skip things. I wish you were right, though.

find a really really really jewish lawyer
the kind that would sell his soul, his neighbor's soul, his family's souls, etc. to the devil, then try to cheat the devil some how. The ones with no convictions whose only purpose is money.

then sue the everloving shit out of them.

fuck thank you i've been looking for that quote and couldn't fucking remember how it went well enough to look it up.

Miami Uni in ohio does it too

takes like 10 minutes dude its stupid as fuck and you can skip through most of it.

those bitches are all fugly as shit. that dude must have massive beer goggles on.

sounds like some damsel in distress misogyny. somebody alert anita!

Don't ask us to feel sorry for you when you have sex after having a beer or two and end up expelled for "rape".
Haha sorry I couldn't resist we know you are not getting laid.

You're being a bit too generous... You can be expelled for merely the accusation of having done that.

I don't know about you guys, but down here, in the bush, we could actually benefit from sexual violence prevention training.

There are still people who that if you can cure aids by raping a baby.

zuma thinks taking a shower after porking his secretary wards off HIV

Don't fall for the universary meme. Trade schools bro. Cheaper and less cucks n cunts

Yes.
We had a genius health Minister for 9 years who also had other great ways to combat HIV/Aids.

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/eat-garlic-beetroot-and-lemon-manto-repeats-280721

She was also busted going into hospitals at night and stealing patients' alcohol and goodies.

>She was also busted going into hospitals at night and stealing patients' alcohol and goodies.