m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNP4_z_nWY0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZIaTaNR3gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide

OP bumping his own thread.

Having friends/family/girlfriend around you which whom you interact with

Death by helium

Before anyone suggests anti deoressants don't they just make my dick obsolete

Change... depression comes from being stuck being bored doing the same things every single week you need to let go of your old ways and progres to the next level up its hard work to change your life like that but that's what it takes

I know what you're saying but it really hasn't helped so far if anything my family see's me as a burden

I'm trying but I quit my job started a new college course, got laid a bunch of times but nothing changes. I feel im one of them people who arent fit for life, but thankyou user

In which country are you located?

UK, South England

these amazing repeating numbers, my friend

Physical work during the day that leaves you tired enough
to get full sleep at night.

If you have enough idle time to sit around and think "whew am I depressed"
then that is the problem right there.
Stop sitting around on your ass and get your life in gear.

I used to be a tree surgeon user, non stop graft up at 5am home for 7pm; this is the first time in a while i've been free to think about it but even at work all I coukd think about was slipping on my chainsaw

Drugs is a good start

?

I do plenty of blow, just too expensive to keep up with /:

My life got a lot more meaning when I started my company 1.5 years ago (I'm 21 y/o). Before, life was very boring and dull, now I have something to work for everyday and not think about that depressing stuff. If you have some money left on the side, you may want to get Into the bitcoin world.

>non stop graft up at 5am home for 7pm

Note that I never said working to the point of exhaustion. You're burned out.

I thought about starting a music magazine but all my friends laughed at me user

Lithium
Seriously

Then what to do user, I have no inbetween available to me

As in the Nirvana song go to church orrr?

Lithium carbonate.

Looks like a good night

Tf is that user?

>being this retarded

Positive cures:
Regular sex and exercise

Negative cures:
Drugs/alcohol

i had depression. Gather self confiednt. Learn. do sport.make yourself usefull, make you feel good in your body. Dont expect anyone respect you, if u dont respect yourself. Only you can help yourself. After you achieved it, other will come too. And you will be happy. just sain...

Ohhh shit nah I dont have bipolar I dont think it does run in my family, sorry for being retarded, im a new fag

I love drugs and alcohol, thats my only outlet

heroin

You dont have to have bipolar to take lithium for depression.

Thanks user, just wish I was normal, sucks to feel like this, mainly because its a disgustinly self important illness /:

the cure is life goals

true but redundant

sex is exercise
alcohol is drugs

and drugs are bad mkay

Sorry a quick goigke search said ir was for bipolar, ill ask my doc on monday user

Thanks g

Dw anons if I was too ever kill myself id stream it and have loads of hookers there for your amusement

Fuck them man, for real. All my friends also laughed at me when I started my company (I wholesell games) now I'm the one making 3000+ € and they still try to get by with 300 from the supermarket.

Just go and try it out, do your best. If it doesn't work out you will leave with alot more experience than before!

I've had times (when I was scammed for 28k €) when I was so depressed that I didn't left the house for a month. But I'm back on my feet again.

What I'm saying is, just give it your best and if it doesn't work out try harder with the knowledge you've gained!

My fedora is enough to ward them off.

Thanks user, I couldnt care if this is legit or not, the advice is appreciated

Yo, how the fuck were you scammed out of 28k? Serious question, want to know what to look out for.

Sort yourself out bucko.
Go watch some Jordan Peterson.

I made like 6 legit deals with a supplier, when I made the 7th (28k) I payed the money and never heard from them again. A contact of mine which I saw at gamescom last week got scammed by the same person for 85k. I can assure you that this is real unfortunately

The psych geeza?

Well, depression is actually a terminal illness, once you have it, you have it for life. But there has been some promising studying the effects of psilosybin on depressed patients. Check these vids out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNP4_z_nWY0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZIaTaNR3gk

Jesus what a cunt. Hope you filed a report and I hope the fucker gets what's coming.

Cheers user, all this shit is appreciated

do shrooms or be a hero if youre really done and got balls

what kinda language is that?

Add me on snap if you'd like. You seem like a good lad. Snap: themryc38

you dont know a shit, what you are talking about

look up "7 ways to maximize misery"

>sex
pfffffffffff

fuck off makey

I tried it once, done the first cut like an outline, text my family at 4 in the morning goodbye didnt expect a call from my mum straight away otherwise I THINK I would of done the deep cut. Shrooms it is

Will do user

I GUESS WHAT THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE MOST PAINLESS WAY TO KILL YOURSELF WITHOUT A GUN?

pay me like 500$ and id give you the cure, it would work, i promise. and psychologists hate me for that

Heroin

Shit are you the guy from the infomericials?????

Not trying hard enough, only you can fix it no one else.

How would you propose I try

Self improvment
>get fit
>read something or listen to someone speaking about something relevant
>have hobbies that define you:
Play a guitar
Play chess
Make beats
Sudoku
... any fucking hobbie that does not involve hours spent infront of a screen
That's fucking it, when u are ready take some shrooms to get a better perspective of things and life will be good
With your self confidence up (which comes from mostly being fit and/or well read)
GFs will be coming to cather to your fucking / cuddling needs

All of that sounds gay?
Get a job u faggot and snort cocain of hookers, if everything else fails

ummm, no, not at all.

Hard physical work. If you work hard for long enough, you will replace depression with exhaustion. And you will feel hungry for pleasures.

Sorry, he meant these
>check em

i almost called you a cliche faggot, until i read that cocaine off hookers part