Is it gay to play as a girl in video games?

Is it gay to play as a girl in video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its the opposite, who wants to watch a dude run around doing things in a game?

Usually yes, but if u use it for free stuff then I guess its permissible.

Yes this. I got a spread needle +99 in pso on the dreamcast by pretending to be a girl.

I use a girl on runescape to farm like 30m gold per hour.

? No... but traps are still gay

This is the reason that I never play as a male in RPGs ect. Playing a game like Mass Effect or Dragon Age, and then run around for 30 hours + starring at a dudes ass...that is just...well...wrong.

When I was a kid, it was gay to play with Barbie dolls, but totally okay to play with He-Man, an almost entirely naked, muscle bound, blonde haired blue eyed man.

Watching hot chicks doing ballet; gay. Watching sweaty men roll around in a wrestling ring together; straight.

Take of that what you will.

>Playing 3rd person games without 1st person mods

Depends on why you do it
because it's sexy or free loots = not gay
Because i want to dress up in clothes = gay

I made my character in GTA5 a woman my friend asked why so i got a hooker and told my friend to watch as she gave me a blowjob

Depends what you get from and do with the experience

I know friends that just love the game so they will play a completely demented looking male/female and rip quests for the loot and status

I personally couldn't play a female char in an mmo (but if it's default, i respect the characters lore and/or concept; i.e sorc d2 11/10) because i need to be immersed in my character because you're creating their world, it's not libing vicariously, it's to become

You are in a huge minority here fag

I play male only because I like to keep to myself for the most part without relying on free stuff from neckbeards.

sounds like you never watched Welcome to the NHK.

It's called being comfortable with who you are and respecting tough ass shit no matter the way it is presented

It depends on the game. For example, in a game like Borderlands where the female characters play entirely different than others, then it depends on how you want to play. But if it's a game where it's only cosmetic, than it's completely up to you to decide. Would you rather look at some guy or some chick for hours?

Oy Vey, Shlomo, don't talk about our secret tactics!

Oy, Vey, Aaron, don't talk about our old and new tactics!

>being unable to stare at a man for hours because it evokes emotions from you
I spotted the closet fags who secretly want to be women

More borderlands rule 34 please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

what game is this?

I don't mind playing as male characters. I can play either gender. Just because I enjoy playing as a female character doesn't make me gay. Your opinion makes no sense

Checked

Elder Scrolls Online

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

Not if you say no homo while playing

Its not gay, it just means you like to play with pussy.

I usually play as a guy because i play rpg's

WTF man, it is the most damn straight thing ever, like who the fuck want to see another guy walking around for +400hour ( for example)

>I-I only larp as a girl because I like to look at her and dress her up xd

clsoet transfags

>being able to look at a man for hours and can't get enough of it
I spotted the fag who openly wants to be with a man

Nope, it is called camouflage...