POST 5x5s AND ROAST

I'll start by exposing my tender normie asshole.

look at me I'm listening to noob shit and I'm already attention whoring

yeat

>Dopesmoker instead of Holy Mountain
out

+++meat puppets
listen to the minutemen catalog if you haven't already

>the current year
>caring if something is normie or not

Alternatively
>the current year
>not caring if something is normie or not

this is in a week, before you animals assume i like all the shit on here...but roast away

>hey guys i'm just breaking into all this "hip-hop" and radiohead stuff, is it any good?

these records are softer than morrissey

>Hospice
Every fucking time.

Is it even a roast if I already know that?

I will never understand shoegaze and I don't want to. The Mollusk is barely a top 5 Ween album, I guarantee it's just up there for le ocean man memes.

insignificance is the goat o'rourke album, check out bad timing and halfway to a threeway by him as well

i had hospice sitting on my comp for a year, i figured i should listen to it, and i understand why it faded into obscurity on here

Complete miss, I don't give a shit about the alt rock and hip hop, I'm just a doom metal shill. I can tell you know more about hip hop than me, you appreciate the deep lyricism of the totally underappreciated MF Doom and you can consider Good For You part of your top 25 even though it's been out for like ten fucking minutes.

Apologies for bad taste

I wasn't going to say anything until I realized that you have not one but fucking two soundracks from an anime DS game in your top 25 albums. That isn't bad taste, that is an utter lack of it.

i cant roast anyone, everyone in this thread (except me obvs) has good taste

hm rec edan - primitive plus

i have always found silver jews so boring :(
rec julianna barwick - nepenthe

insignificance is so good. also like richard dawson and nara leao a lot, and bjork of course. i think i've recced you stuff before so sorry if this is a repeat but rec r stevie moore - glad music.

this is just this week m8 chill, also they're the same soundtrack they're just two different musicians

I saw the chart first and I didn't even need to look at the tripcode. I don't know which one of us should feel worse about that.

bringing it all back home is the best dylan album imo

it's me, i suck
my taste stand outs from most people's charts here

yeah it's definitely my favourite of his

I prefer Drama to Fragile, although both are great.