My sister is dating a black guy! She's older than me so I don't know what to say and my parents are acting like it's...

My sister is dating a black guy! She's older than me so I don't know what to say and my parents are acting like it's normal.

What do I do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave valuable items around the house with a cam on each one.

Plant some drugs in his car and anonymously report his plate numbers for hitting a parked car.

grow up

This would actually work.

Just get his name and tell the police where he is. No need to frame someone when they already have warrants out.

Subtly introduce kpop and replace all her coontunes with them

Get her to watch korean dramas so that she sees how romantic asians are

Say hello to your new brother in law, Chang

That's kikery you're suggesting. Kill yourself, faggot.

He'll leave on his own accord and your sister will learn her lesson when she gets pregnant. have fun raising your mulatto nephew, OP.

>install hidden cameras in her room
>tape secret videos of her getting fucked by the BBC
>put it up on the internet

t. Ching Chong American `_ยด

Find out if she's going to be a future single mother, or did she actually find a decent black guy. I know that there are a few out there, but the odds aren't good.

shes a lost cause, just convince her to get an ace of spades tattoo

Suggest a threesome and then sexually dominate the black guy to prove to your sister that you are the one worthy enough to plant your seed in her.

Stop worrying about the personal agency of others and just live your life you pathetic dipshit

Plant drugs on him or find your local skinheads and beat the fuck out of him. In Brazil its better to do the second way thanks to how useless our police is, your choice might be the first one. Please look at your state rules for weed so you don't have to get a fuckton of weed for him to get jailed instead of just some crack/cocaine.

Forget that her exist or fucker before the nigger does it OP.

>What do I do, Sup Forums?

Prep the bull faggot

In fact, 92% biracial children with a black father are raised by a single mother

> Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers

> This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

Kill the nigger and rape your sister. Sup Forums has informed me that she would enjoy it and become your wife because of locks and candy.

>what do I do?
beat the shit out of her, and don't tell her why. she'll know

Tell her that you overheard him saying that he doesn't "want no mixed baby" and convince her to tell him that she is pregnant to test whether he will be loyal or not. That will fix it asap.

1. If you are cuck-roleplaying, stop. Go to stormfront.

2. Is he handsome/have a job/educated? If, I see no problem. The US are already a mongrel-nation.

Show her this, tell her she has absolutely no future with him and that she's wasting her time

Nice gyo , good taste :^) fart man

First priority, slip birth control into your sisters food and drink whenever possible. The negro always moves on after sufficient time, she simply has to survive until then.

Find a way to get the coon arrested or worse.

You can herbally abort the mud bastard if it's too late.

Have sex with your sister.

Be nice to him, encourage your parents to be so also. Once she realizes he's not the "bad boy" that's gonna piss off the family she'll drop him.

If you have any balls you will disown her loudly and publicly.

If you are a man you will slam her around and kill her pet nigger..

Let her do what she wants, she's a lost cause.

>Steal your parent's stuff
> "musta been that niggerguy, anonparents. I knew he was a bad egg"

This wouldn't work on her.

He doesn't own a car, he just rides the bus and his bike everywhere. It's a nice bike but it's still a fucking bike.

I can't allow that though. I don't want a nigger nephew/niece.

But that won't work. They started going to the same church when she moved off to college and they've been dating each other for the last month without anyone knowing. We all just found out and my parents are excited that she's "found a good church-going boy".

well how much of a nog is he
just because he's black doesn't automatically make him some bix nood mufagga

A B S O L U T E L Y
D O M I N A T I N G

Perhaps stop being racist and accept that just because he is black, don't mean he walk out as soon as she gets pregnant of a statistically shorter, fatter and more prone to crime child.

>my parents are excited that she's "found a good church-going boy".

Wait a second. Are your parents okay with coal burning? They are okay with black grandchildren?

suck his bbc

>We all just found out and my parents are excited that she's "found a good church-going boy".

He gon have his hands up spreadin da wurds of Jesus just like he be spreadin' yo sister's ass wide open.

They don't like coal burning at all and that's a problem.

Fuck you

That's exactly the problem though. The kids will have a higher chance of being fucked up if they're black and having a white father would be much better for them.

/r/asianmasculinity shilling again

But you just said that your parents so are happy that her boyfriend is a Christian, that they don't care about his skin color

He is a role-playing cuck.

As simple as that

>American women
Is there a creature more vile than them at this point?

>Fuck you

I'd fuck your sister, but she's already damaged goods.

Ask her, as a Christian, how Tyrone feels about no sex before marriage. ;)

>He doesn't own a car, he just rides the bus and his bike everywhere. It's a nice bike but it's still a fucking bike.
lol, your sister is a lost cause

don't worry, i'm sure she will make a great single mother

Not your issue

The do care about skin color and don't like coal burning, what's so hard about that to figure out?

THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO HELP HER

Nice flag.

Convert to Islam and do an honour killing, no jury would be able to convict you because that would be racist.

Be thankful that its your older sister.

> We all just found out and my parents are excited that she's "found a good church-going boy"

This means they're okay with him, as long as he's christian

>What do I do?

Jerk off thinking about her womb being pounded by his huge black cock, squirting his filthy negroid deep into her ovaries.

Her pussy must get stretched nightly by Jamal and he probably makes her cum harder than any whiteboi could, so she is a lost cause.

R A R E F L E G
A
R
E
F
L
E
G

This. Sunni Islam is the way.

You can always laugh at her when she ends up coming to a family gathering with only herself and a little niglet.

You know what to do...burn the house down...BURN THEM ALL BRADLEY

>He doesn't own a car, he just rides the bus and his bike everywhere. It's a nice bike but it's still a fucking bike.

lol what the fuck?

reminds me of a memory

>be me as a child
>used to make lewd jokes and talk about how we all wanted to fuck one of our friends older sisters
>he starts saying he wants to fuck his sister too
>we all laugh and call him a weirdo

good times. idk if he ever ended up fucking her

submit to the BBC

>Not marrying your nee-san before other guys sink their claws into her

date a Chinese

RACISTS

LOVE ALWAYS WINS

Get ready for your family photos to look like this

Blacks are incapable of love.

Not a lot you can do. If you try to tell her about black crime, then he's the exception or it'll just atomize her further against you.

>The nigger took the cutest one

WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE?!

LIVE YOU OWN GODDAMNED LIFE

Wow, black women committed as fuck. Is white men with sheboons actually less degenerate?

... but you can't help her any more, senpai. She's been Blacked. Do you know why they never go back, senpai? It's because no white man with any respect wants to touch her again.

The absolute best case scenario you'll ever have is finding some beta that makes pro-feminist posts on twitter talking about how he doesn't care how many other men his girlfriends have fucked before him. One who wants to watch while she goes back to fucking black men. Which she will. Because she'll never be satisfied being fucked by a "feminist male." They won't pound her like she wants, slap her, choke her... nah. They'll ask for her enthusiastic consent every time they want to kiss her.

You parents failed. You failed as a brother. The battle is lost. It can't be re-fought now.

This is why honor killings exist in Islam, famalamadingdong. There are some things that simply cannot be redeemed.

Honestly she must not be very smart. I have had white girls tell me to my face they think black guys are gross. How can she not see shortcomings,

>rides his bike and the bus
OK so he is a charity case Remind her she needs a man who can take care of her not the other way around.
>goes to church
You don't need to go to church to know christ user.

honestly you need to do something ASAP because this could get ugly, but break her with logic without neglecting her emotions because that is how women think.

>muh feelings

Highest iq of any couples on average and white men can COLONIZE mulatto women to have white kids

Well played.

Be a man and kick the shit out of that nigger.

If you haven't been conditioning your body and learning to fight up until this point, you deserve your fate for being a fool and a weakling.

Why is it small islands have the nicest looking flags?

keks nice one chow

This happened to my family too. A month later she was being beaten by him and he was stealing her stuff. Took her 6 months and 2 visits from the police for her to leave him.

Just tell her she is no longer your sister.

>He doesn't own a car. He just rides his bike everywhere.

Focus on his lack of a good job. Poor manners. Shorty friends etc

>having a White father would be better
No. It would be just as bad. They would end up like those halfies on /r9k/ that bitch that their white fathers get more attention.

Don't give up. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Mulattoes, if parented well, will probably grow to be decent folk.
Problem is, they will hardly ever have fathers to teach them.

OK so he is a charity case Remind her she needs a man who can take care of her not the other way around.
But a major problem is that we grew up in a poor neighborhood and a lot of people rode bikes or rode the bus here. Hell, I rode a bike all most of the time until my grandpa gave me his old Cadillac a few weeks ago.

Is that an actual issue? I want to have a white girlfriend eventually but would that mean the eventual kids would look up more to the mom?

They're both in college, no one has a job. Plus, I think he works at a fast food joint or something but I don't know him yet OR EVEN WANT TO KNOW HIM FUCK!

They stay ugly their entire lives.

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

Bring up politics. Then ask him why he is voting for Bernie or why he voted for obama. Keep prying him open until he gets to social justice. Then throw pure facts at him, make him frustrated. He will chimp out and try to get physical. Then your sister will defend you. Say one more thing to make him attack your sis, call the cops. He's going back where he belongs.

they don't grow up to be decent. the black murder rate is around 50 times higher than teh white rate, and the mulatto rate is about 30 times higher.

black iq is 70, white is 104, mullato iq is around the mid 80s.

mullatoes are the halfway point. still indelably more awful than all but the worst of whites

Put a black widow in his Nike and take his and her phone. If possible lock the door if possible put venomous snake in room.

The female body is fucking weird man.

It's always the hot ones that are the most fucked up with the worst daddy issues huh...

As long as he isn't a typical nigger, what's the problem?

Statistics is a bitch user. Luck is not on his side. And unfortunately, if race mixing happens, the odds are even worse.
Look at your average black man. Chances that he's a nigger? Probably 50%. Maybe a little less.
Now look at a black man DATING a white woman. Chances that he's a nigger?
Shoot up through the fucking roof.

You're the one that's not normal.

fuck off akmed

>An Mulatto isn't way worse than a German/Irish hybrid.

Cool meme Bjorn.

Every time with the christcucks. Fine with a shitskin grandchild as long as they believe in "muh lord and savior."

>Highest iq

Literally """"""""""""""""""don't"""""""""""""""""""""" poison him.

Seal up a tiny box and place it on her shelf and tape it shut in a way to prevent tampering. Say to her "I'll tell you when to open it." Inside will be a note. On the day he rapes her and/or inoregnates her and then leaves forever, tell her it's time to open the box. The note in the box will read: I told you so.