BASED TRUDEAU

Elbows women who doesn't agree with him. What a sweet feminist.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFzdBdXLAq0

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/05/18/world/ap-cn-canada-trudeau-elbow.html
youtu.be/uwkZ9Id52ao
cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/
cbc.ca/news/business/kissing-cousins-icelandic-app-warns-if-your-date-is-a-relative-1.1390256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

worse yet grabbed the whip

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GRAB THE WHIP JUSTIN ITS PART OF OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM

B-BUT IT'S 2016!!!

Who won

what's the context here?

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

She wasn't gonna vote for his euthanasia law

she didnt agreed so , like a good moustafa he corrected her , allouh akbar
>its happening

"I am ashamed to be a witness to the person who holds the highest position in our country do such an act. I want to say that for all of us who witnessed this, this was deeply traumatic, what I will say, if we apply a gendered lens, it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here," she said.

LOOK AT HOW THEY SPIN ONE INCIDENT. MANY MANY A KEK.

thanks, i managed to find that same article.

pretty insane. it would have been awesome if mulcair or somebody else punched him in the face.

that guy's ego must be out of control to think he's justified in physically manhandling people in parliament.

That's not even close to what Canada's Ted Cruz did to his wife.

Canada better learn to get gud.

Looks like he bumped her slightly by accident

kek

Trudeau triggering feminists, surprised it happened this soon.

He threw a temper tantrum cause he can't control Parliament

NDP and Tories should just try to mess with him all the time now, I bet nobody has said no to him in his spoiled life.

>other MPs or whatever clapping over this

well you had a good run canada, on behalf of the uk please remove anything you ever had to do with us so just maybe we dont become you

you're parliament is worse than ours.

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/05/18/world/ap-cn-canada-trudeau-elbow.html

.Opposition Conservative lawmaker Jason Kenney tweeted that if previous Prime Minister Stephen Harper had ever physically bullied members of Parliament like Trudeau, there would be immediate and widespread demands for his resignation.

#TrudeauMustResign
#ApologyNotAccepted
#WomanBeatingJustin

Man, what a fucking idiot.

Again m8, you're getting senile Gramps.

She's pretty cute for a politician.

TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
>TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
>TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
>TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
>TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
TRUDEAU IS FINISHED
>TRUDEAU IS FINISHED

Would definitely bang. Too bad she is politically disabled.

your*
Let me value your advice from a person that can't even grammar. Okay!

Bitch has a case of Mario Lemieux syndrome

>barely makes contact with her
>OMG HE TRIED TO KILL ME

What a sissy cunt

hello trudeau

>not understanding the difference between spelling and grammar
>implying you've never made a your/you're typo

ARREST JUSTIN
R
R
E
S
T

J
U
S
T
I
N

Spread this.

If Sup Forums could pull together and bring publicity to this incident it could ruin Trudeau's PR. He ran as being the multicult feminist friendly president.

don't do this

I've never seen a "grammar nazi" BTFO so hard. I feel kind of honored to have witnessed this.

CBC doesn't even allow comments on this story. If this were any other party, it would be open for comments.

The video ain't all that convincing

Nothing new for Justin "If you get me pissed, expect my fist" Trudeau

Canada is sad. they're like a little summer camp america funds.

Ahahaha, the leftie PM elbowed some leftie cunt and now she's playign the "abloobloobloo muh safety muh feminism" card.

Heheheh, now he can't use the feminism card anymore because the NDP will constantly try to propagandize against him on it.

The left devouring itself is always the most fun thing to watch.

He literally raped a strong womynfolk in the middle of Parliament, he should be sent to America as punishment.

Looks like his muslim friends finally got to his head eh.

He touched her without her consent. Clear case of elbow rape caught on camera.

Impeach now.

Canada knows how to keep its women in line.

Women crave discipline. That's why so many American girls are becoming Candian Cock Concubines.

Looked like an accident. The fuck are these delusional liberals on about?

you're/your is a grammar error, go back to school

You can see when he jerks his arm backwards with intent to cause physical injury.

I'm shocked and appalled.

anyone remember a scene with a fish saying this, our was that ace venturea.

Hashtag looks like 2 sig runes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID SHE DIED?

Kek

The great thing about it is both sides in this fight are lefty scum.

I just realized that Justin Trudeau is a real life Patrick Bateman. He normally keeps his cool, but every once in a while, watch out. The guy is insane.

Justin's PR team is in this thread trying to prevent us from blowing this up.

Meme this into overdrive.

Throwing 'bows like Justin Trudeau

#JustinBeatsHisWife

>Canada's Ted Cruz
Canada's Ted Cruz is Ted Cruz

He's basically Dennis from It's Always Sunny. Alter his world one iota and he loses it.

Thanks Japan-stationed US Soldier.

I don't know what the fuck is going on because the hardcore SJWs people that infest my facebook are posting shit like this now.

So apparently they don't like him anymore either.

>t. Ahmed whose first language is Arabic

>I have 2 personalities
>the nice cuckold you'll ever meet
>and TWISTED FUCKING PRIME MINISTER

Imagine how mentally infirm she is. To act like such a child over being nudged by an elbow. Women can't act like adults, its beyond them.

WHAT ABOUT THE MEN? MEN SHOULD FEEL SAFE TOO!

THAT MAN WAS MANHANDLED! AND HE WAS BEING ACCOSTED BY DISGUSTING NDP'S!

WHY WONT WE THINK OF THE SAFE SPACES FOR MEN!!!!???

They woke up from the Liberal dream.
He's for profit, just like his father was.

I'm a fellow Leafstani friend. I push a pencils and paperwork for a living (not a teacher).

>brown eyes
>dark skin
>dyed blonde hair
She's not white.

Kek not even the fucking Brits understand their own words.

This is your opportunity to uncuck yourselves, Canucks. Take it.

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

Them teeth ain't all that great, but whatever. 7/10.

for an interationally known pedophile and child abuser elbowing someone backlash is the least thing he should be concerned about.

>implying canadians say friend instead of
>fwend

I...wow. I never thought that cuck would grow balls. Good for him.

What in gods name are you talking about friend.

K buddy.

He's Canadian, not retarded, there's a subtle difference.

>hitting a woman
>growing balls
come on now, hitting women for no reason is nigger-tier.

DUDE

TRANSS

You all are responsible for this. You're country is literally on fire, being overun by Muslim refugees, and turning into a homosex country and all you care about is weed and hockey. You elected a prime minister who was literally a fucking part time drama teacher. The Liberal party is trying to reform the electoral system in their favor in order to stay in power indefinitely (which they probably will)

youtu.be/uwkZ9Id52ao

ecstasy

Ruth Ellen has a really cool story, she was like elected by accident. Her party put her up in a French district because she has a French name but she didn't actually speak the language at all.

>bumped her by accident
couldn't even apologize?
no sound chez moi but from the vid alone, v weird.

>Thanks for watching. Click here, goy and subscribe to get me some more shekekls

But he can do this!

>You all are responsible for this. You're country is literally on fire, being overun by Muslim refugees, and turning into a homosex country and all you care about is weed and hockey. You elected a prime minister who was literally a fucking part time drama teacher. The Liberal party is trying to reform the electoral system in their favor in order to stay in power indefinitely (which they probably will)

Implying I voted liberal. Implying I don't look down on drug abusers. Implying I care about fucking hockey. Implying that we are being "over run" by 25,00" refugees.

Gotta stop implying dude friend.

Fuck planche pushups are actually really fucking tough to do.

this icenigger got it, severely underrated

>-_-

25,000*

27,190 and counting this year. It only may you seal fucker.

I didn't vote for this fucking retard. I voted NDP to split the vote (the torie in my region was a known asshole, so I couldn't vote for him with a clear conscience and the one for the Bloc was like a town's idiot) and we're one of the few regions to not elect a liberal. I did my fucking part.

Hello plebbit!

Hello slave! I hope you get Zika and have some retarded deformed kids.

YOU DON'T MATTER MEATBAG
GO TO WORK AND BUY ME SHINY THINGS AND PAY FOR THE RAPEFUGEES THAT I WANT TO FUCK

Holy fuck he angry walks like 10 year old. What a fucking faggot

Oh, they have a Welcome refugee website by the way. What kind of country promotes sharia and degeneracy AT THE SAME TIME.

>cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/

Check his flag, he doesn't need Zika for that.

What kind of country has an app to make sure the girl you want to bang isn't a distant relative?

>that delayed scream
NDP cunt is milking it for all it's worth. Still doesn't mean Trudope was right to do it.

is that seriously frozen maple syrup on a stick?
Can't you guys be a bit more creative, I mean I loved Terrance and Phillip they were at least some creative.

But damn icenigger that's more gross than dat rottenshark shit you eat or lutefisk for that matter

You can do whatever you want in Canada. That guy is literally the toughest SOB in the Country. If you dropped a 100 spic Cartel members in Tim Horton land, they would have control of the entire country within a year.

Its fun watching the snake eat itself. Now, we need a nationalist party to come through.

Thank you cuck! Now go back to your beautiful women

It's actually really really good.

Canada and Finland

cbc.ca/news/business/kissing-cousins-icelandic-app-warns-if-your-date-is-a-relative-1.1390256