Recommend me some good anti-Trump music

Probably played out FDT about a million times by now and need something new. Anything. Rap, punk rock, metal, whatever you know

Other urls found in this thread:

30days30songs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9yim3ZGuUc
youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE
youtu.be/s-bKFo30o2o
youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
youtube.com/watch?v=XFM2S82Xt3Y
youtu.be/Vw3njtQaf6s
youtube.com/watch?v=B6i_p0b-dAk
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pxANJBwzo
youtu.be/0u-0yb0SmWo?t=493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why don't you fuck right off over to www.reddit.com faggot.

Try the new Phobia album

30days30songs.com/
enjoy you homo

>Reddit spacing

Go back

new downtown boys! youtube.com/watch?v=G9yim3ZGuUc

Thanks, wasn't aware of this project.

>political music
>good

yeah i got you
youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE
youtu.be/s-bKFo30o2o
youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

Why do people make fake images like this?

why do Sup Forumsacks shit their diapers when someone criticizes trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo

Can't wait for
>265 replies, 44 images

They're really no different compared to sjw. At least sjw aren't douchebags and care about people.

Both are pretty daft though.

>muh horseshoe
>i'm an intellectual because i never pick a side

Oh I've picked a side, my Own fucking side.

Let's not turn this into political brouhaha folks I'm just looking for music here. Keep all shitflinging out

Not him but please start cutting yourself

I can't take you seriously.

Nah, nobody supports this idiot anymore. The right wing hates him even more than Sup Forums does

Suicide - Suicide (not the band, the actual act itself remix)

>asks for anti-trump music on Sup Forums, where people more openly express right-wing views
>"let's not turn this into political brouhaha!!!!"

I am above your false paradigm. Everything you know is a lie, take the red pill. Wake up to the truth, red vs blue is just corporation vs corporation. They own you at the end no matter whose fat ass is in that white house chair.

stormfront was a mistake

*record scratch, pause*

You might be asking yourself...How did a billionaire game show host with a spray tan become the savior of the white race? Well it's a long story, it all started with this frog.

try Brujeria
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY

The white race doesn't even need saving, theirs like 1 billion white people or so in total.

He isn't the savior of shit except maybe Russia.

>anti-trump music
>good
lol

>shitty beaner band crying in their favelas about a country they don't even live in
lmao

the white race doesn't need saving. name one thing that whites have done well at in the history of civilization besides destroying.

pro-tip: you can't.

And there's 2 billion Africans and god knows how many Chinks and Poos. The world is overpopulated, we should ensure the best genes are the ones that stick around.

Antibiotics.
Now blow me.

Roger Waters - Picture That

Hahahaha do you write for Stephen Colbert bro?

but Sup Forums onichan says the white race needs to be saved from the darkies that literally send 600 gorillion white aryan babies to the gas chambers each second

Creating it lol
You wouldn't be having kids anyway

>Pro-Trump music
>good
Ted Nugent and Toby Keith are fucking gay

versus at least 6 billion shitskin subhumans with an average IQ of less than 90, while our birth rates plummet and theirs continue to explode

and europe is rolling out the red carpet for "refugees" while shitlibs stand around it throwing money at them, it's ridiculous

Chinks like 1 billion
Poos 1 billion

So about the same as whites, Indians all stay in their country and so do the Chinese or whatever.

I don't know what the fuck you're so paranoid about.

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

>stay in their country
go to UK or vancouver BC and say that again lad

actually, the way I see it,
>music about trump in general
>good
lol

I'm not white and my iq is like 140.

I think you're autistic.

they cant get women to fuck them so they call it genocide

>believes the iq meme
>believes the white genocide meme
Sup Forums was a mistake

Who gives a shit man

>white knighting for women in hopes of getting pussy
haHAA

This

You are the minority.

Protip: people in first world countries don't want their countries to be flooded with uneducated people from third world barbarian shitholes where people live off 5 cents a day. If you have skills and smarts, you are welcome, I assume you are. If you're the average African villager who rapes babies to cure his AIDS, you shouldn't be able to migrate to a first world country because what the fuck do you offer?

>At least sjw aren't douchebags and care about people.
Lol. Progressives are the most egoistic people there are, their altruistic circle is basically limited to themselves, maybe their single mom and their adverse social nexus which is composed of uncritical, like-minded clones. Most progressives literally have a depressed amygdala and just want to feel good about themselves.

Read something about oxytocin, the r/K selectrion theory and inform yourself about the refugee crisis. If you believe welcoming millions upon millions of refugees instead of helping them in their own country actually helps them and helping them is Merkel's intention, you are completely mentally retarded, even dumber than the dumbest liberal, basically shit-smearing/-eating level. Not even talking about the almost 10,000 refugees that died on the Mediterranean Sea because of "mutti" Merkel and cucks like you.

Stupid people should be hanged.

What you're saying is completely different to white genocide, but okay.

I do because I'm a programmer and I don't want my job outsourced to some indian who knows jack shit

No need to be mad virgin boi, suicide is always an option for """"people"""" like you c:

Not once did I mention refugees

Shut the fuck up, you clownich ignoramus. Grow up before trotting out shit about political sociology.

wow all of these are cheesy as fuck, i say this as a communist

You'd be surprised how smart Indians are.

Most of the crimes in India are caused by the Middle East Muslim cocksucking mother fuckers.

I dont believe in white genocide dude and I never said I did. I don't really care about race, I just think it's apparent that the most successful countries are mainly white countries and they should have sane immigration policies and only take in qualified people and not illiterate migrants like they do now (at least in America). Race doesn't matter much to me, but I do think it has an effect on society/culture. I don't care if the US is majority white or whatever, I'm more anti third world peasant immigration because we get flooded with the dumb immigrants mostly.

Double protip: Conservatives/right wingers/anti immigration does not necessarily equal Nazi or white supremacist no matter what CNN wants you to think.

I still can't take you seriously, you're just making me chuckle.

Some are but it's a big country and a lot are shitting in the streets and raping their daughters and harassing my sister on facebook

Ifwhiteamericatoldthetruthforonedayit'sworldwouldfallapart

I did, though. And your cuck friends who, and that was your premise, care so much about people, literally get an infinite (we can only guess) number of refugees killed on the Mediterranean Sea.

Also look up what brain drain is, please. It's the only reason why Indian Americans correspond to an average IQ of 110 and most parts of India are the literal shitholes they are. Again, because of cucks like you.

Here, have a black guy (the people your cuck friends care so much about) completely annihilating a progressive whore with facts about blacks such as crime rates and IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFM2S82Xt3Y

You're either mixing it up with muslims, or spouting bullshit.

I've known Indians all my life, Hindus are very peaceful people that like belly dancers and hot women.

did you actually type a twitch emote into Sup Forums
fucking christ thats pathetic

i hate incels

>anti-semite
Disregarded. Follow your leader you brainwashed faggot.

>this thread
Someone please put Sup Forums on Whitebeard's face and Antifa on Akainu's.

Pfft hahahaha hey ADL

bad thread

your mother is ashamed of you

Fuck off. Not everyone mindlessly hates and scapegoats Jews here. When you say the Jews are behind something or responsible for societies ills you crossed the line into legit Fascism and Nazism. You crossed the line of respectability. You got brainwashed by Stormfront memes to hate the Jews and not the capitalist oppressor. Read a book instead of posting your stupid youtube videos and Sup Forums memes.

lol, you're not fooling anyone, twink nerd

why does Sup Forums wants to exterminate all non aryans?
thats pretty edgy :c

youtu.be/Vw3njtQaf6s

I don't even want to explain why you're wrong, I've done it so many times to you poltards.

I'm just sick and bored of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6i_p0b-dAk

pd: kys shill

I have nothing but utmost respect for Ashkenazi Jews. I know strawmanning, memes stupid anime pictures and smileys evolved into a substitute for actual arguments within your generation which has severely adverse effects on your dialectic culture, but don't expect me take your bait, let alone spoonfeed you.

I respect Jews. That's all the information you get.

Stop lashing at the world because grills wont touch ur peepee.
Thats not very nice

This is now a Pro-Trump Music thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pxANJBwzo

I have had sex 27 times and still voted for Trump

Oh, please do. C'mon, do me the favor. Make my day. But keep in mind ad hominem is a privilege. You can't just trot out random bullshit and half sentences without ever making any point, and then expect to have the authoritarian leeway to call someone else a "-tard".

``I'm out of arguments"

no you haven't bb

Are you kidding me, these fucking white males am I right? They're just like, ugh, I can't even

>le only virgins voter 4 trump meme

Daddy touching you at night doesn't count

the last one's pretty groovy tbf

I will show you the tinder logs if you really want

Proof is in the pudding jack

I'm not even gonna take the bait, I've already said why I won't explain.

It's 3am here and you're all autistic, you're just gonna keep replying and replying and straw manning blah blah blah

>when the cognitive dissonance kicks in

Literally acting exactly like the cuck woman in that video .

It's nearly impossible to change someone's opinion. For another individual's mindset your ideas are a foreign body which said mindset is trying to repel. Hitler's description of arguing with Jewish German Marxists is, negatively as you may think of him, very accurate: youtu.be/0u-0yb0SmWo?t=493

8:13

Hitler basically describes you and your cuck friends.

>i say this as a communist

was a liberal ever destroyed like this on Sup Forums, like mindraped to the moon and back as in this thread ?

>acting like this is a bad thing
lol

This is exactly what I was talking about, did you copy and paste this shit not even a minute after I posted my last comment?

Fuck off, argue with another person.

That's all I'm saying.

>tinder
get supergonorrhea and die

You fucking white male I can't even, it's like 2017 how can you like believe something that isn't my worldview? John Oliver says I was right.

When you're horribly stupid and your entire constructivism(; internal structure) is footing on nothing but bull, it is.

I recommend a psychiatrist and leaving your safe-spaces from time to time, so people can figuratively destroy your internal structure and you can pick up the few shards that are actually good and start from scratch.

First, no. Second, you have yet to form one cohesive argument.

LOL you're truly blind if you think SJWs give a shit about anyone besides themselves. Their whole existence revolves around virute signaling in order to build a moral grandstanding to make themselves look good. One moment they'll be talking about how important gay rights are and the next they'll be talking about how marginalized and oppressed Muslims are. All they do is use people. It's disgusting.

>you have yet to form one cohesive argument

You know you bitch about iq a lot, but yet you have the worst reading comprehension.

Since we're on Sup Forums, I find pic related very funny. I have no idea how liberals and especially progressives manage to align degenerate shit like this with their feminism and "don't treat women like they're inferior" agenda.

Fuck off who are you to tell me that I don't care about minorities

I didn't even know that video existed