Its cool that he like trump annd he makes sjws angry but this guy is a huge pervert

Hes seems to try and make his escapades with a lot of black seem normal or something. What your opinion on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxTVBcFY4m8
twitter.com/seangares/status/698339110281441280
twitter.com/search?q=jazz from:nero
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4emi5x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgive my grammar.

The "I like black men" joke got old a long time ago. He needs to realize this.

I like that guy, I enjoy the ass hurt that follows him everywhere.

literally redd*t: the deviant

Nobody can attack him. He's gay, jew and fucks black men. He's perfect for this, let him be.

He's basically just an agitator. He's a drama seeking whore. He originally wanted to be a theatre critic. You don't want to be a theatre critic if you're not a flowery faggot who wants drama in their lives.

After that he became a tech blogger.

Then gamergate happened.

He couldn't resist getting involved in the outrage. Before GG he had called gamers fat, pathetic losers (you know, the usual normie buzz word).

But he smelt opportunity and he couldn't resist, and it paid off.

Now he's considered the go to guy for outrage against SJWs.

I don't know if he has an agenda beyond pissing off feminists but that seems to be enough for people on here to ally with him.

He used the GGers to build his profile and now he's moved on to us. Now he's writing articles, albeit loosely, about us and now he's trying to shift the narrative about who we are. Some people may appreciate this, others are apprehensive. He's trying to say that the NatSocs aren't real Sup Forums, that it's satire, and that people on here are just letting off steam against political correctness.

He's going to use us however he likes and then drop us when we get inconvenient.

Bottom line, I don't trust him and anybody with sense is apprehensive about him too.

Good. Let the triggering flow through you. That's the point.

Not only is he alt right, loves Trump, but is working hard turning Niggers into fags! He is a HERO!

>a literal fag
>a pervert

You must always pick 2

>Immunity from SJWs who try to disparage him as a racist homophobic sexist

I mean what he does in his private life is up to him but you'd have to be a fool to not see that he is literally using this shit as a shield, forcing libtards to address his points rather than throw names around

Milo isn't gay, and he isn't even british, and he isn't greek, or catholic.

Up until around 2002, "Milo Yiannopoulos" was an entirely straight american man name Edward Poulin.

Everything this man says is an utter lie. He's living a lie life to make himself feel better.

>Anonymous (ID: 1MZvmkHO) 05/18/16(Wed)18:54:39 No.74402467 ▶

gay boys have no place on the alt-reich.

Please tell me you have evidence to back all that up.

>niggers fuck this guy in the butthole instead of breeding with white women

Good enough for me. Gay niggers are our friends guys.

I didn't write all that to bait. The guy asked, I answered.

>Before GG he had called gamers fat, pathetic losers

But that's true

This

Just ignore the faggot like Trump does

What you guys don't seem to understand is that Milo is the triple threat.

He is a faggot.

He is a jew.

He probably isn't racist(at least in the traditional sense).

The standard mindless cry of 'racist/misogynist/homophobe' doesn't work on a gay jew who has partaken in the bbc. They _have_ to talk to him rationally and they immediately realize that the entire liberal platform is currently built upon mindless irrational hate and fear mongering.

I for one support milo, like what he stands for and generally how he stands for it.

He's still a degenerate faggot who needs to mention Sup Forums less and I don't think he would disagree.

There can be only one based faggot and it definitely isn't that male Paris Hilton

He's a flaming faggot user. That's how they act.
He's the good kind though - he isn't trying to normalize it, just to be himself.

He can't drop it. The estrogen in him gives him the negative feminine qualities that he can't just wish away, namely attention whoring and bragging about having a counter-culture lifestyle for the sake of being risqué for further attention whoring.

He's pretty attention whoring, but he triggers liberals, so it's not all bad.

I'm not defending gamers. The point is he rallied to them as soon as he sniffed opportunity to boost his profile. He's an opportunist. Gamergate is yesterdays news now.

But what has had a large influence in this road to the election? The alt right.

What is Milo now trying to be the go to guy for? The alt right.

The guy is a turbo shill.

look up seangares on google, he's a professional CSGO player

This lad's on the money.

Honestly I thought him being a coalburning fag would be enough to turn off most of the white crusaders around here

He's fun and you take shit too seriously

I thought Milo was a collective of underpaid interns

Doesn't matter. Milo is not a leader and honestly he might not even be one of us at all, he's a tool. As long as he a virtually unimpeachable mouthpiece for our views he can have what he craves the most, fame and controversy. If he turns on us he falls to oblivion just as Shapiro did.

Support him as long as he benefits us, drop him as soon as he becomes toxic. That's the winning approach, don't get too attached to anyone. Even Trump.

When you get paid for it and it becomes your profession it is to be taken seriously neetfuck

k

Find him fun by all means, I'm just saying don't assume he doesn't have an agenda. I don't trust him. That doesn't mean I can't laugh at him triggering liberals. Just be vigilant.

I enjoy his consistent defense of males. Male suicide rates are increasing, they're doing worse in school, less likely to pursue higher education, and in response society just dopes them up and tells them to stop acting like men. Milo does seem genuinely upset by these things, and wants them to be fixed. He also seems to actually care about free speech and is willing to defend anyone's right to speak their mind. I think he's an ok dude, he might be riding to coattails of Sup Forums's meme magic, but if good things come of that then why not enjoy it?

You get paid to post on Sup Forums?

I think the black guy thing is just a meme, hes always around just white guys, even some Sup Forums users.

Honestly this.
Maybe I'm just a pussy, Sup Forums but it's getting really hard being a straight white male. I was raised by a single mom, I'm poor, have a shitty job, and everyone I know expects to act humble for my apparent privilege.

So when Milo says this
youtu.be/qxTVBcFY4m8
It doesn't matter to me if he is a shill, it matters to me that someone with a public platform is sticking up for us.
I feel like we have a chance, and Milo's rising popularity is a sign we may win this culture battle. If he is a zionist who is hijacking our thought spaces then we will deal with that later, but it we accuse everyone who claims to represent us as a shill or kike then we risk never actually having a unified voice, and remain irrelevant. I don't want to live in a hug box and bitch about everything forever. I want us to do some good. Why can't we like some of these people?

What does he really want

He's a useful wrecking ball.

He's just exploiting the political climate for controversy and profit anyway. It's mutually beneficial.

no one knew who he was before GG?

Not that I'm aware of. He had a tech gossip blog called the Kernel. But it was his reporting on GG and his clashing with SJWs that got him the gig at Breitbart.

twitter.com/seangares/status/698339110281441280

>those nails

ew

In his 20s, he was doing music studies, reading Nietzsche and writing poetry under the name Milo Andreas Wagner.

"I was born Milos Yiannoppoulos in Athens in 1983. My family settled in Britain while I was still a child, and it is here that I attended schools in Canterbury and Knightsbridge. I am natively fluent in German and English (to Common European Framework Level C2).

I am currently studying for a BA (Hons) in Philosophy at the University of Manchester. I am year representative for my subject area and sit on the Faculty Committee. Upon graduation, I intend to pursue a career in publishing.

I am a published poet, and I am currently working on a portfolio of photography, to be presented for publication by the end of 2008.

My literary and philosophical areas of interest include eschatology, repetition, semiotics and confession. Among my greatest passions I list Richard Wagner, Friedrich Nietzsche and Arthur Schopenhauer.

I have an addiction to jazz-funk.

For three years I was a peripatetic music tutor (Grades I to VIII in Theory of Music; I to V in Pianoforte) and have performed regularly since 1994 as a pianist and solo operatic baritone. I hold the following qualifications in this subject:

Licentiateship (LRSM) in Pianoforte
Diploma (DipABRSM) in Pianoforte
Grade VIII Pianoforte
Grade VIII Theory of Music
Grade IV Flute
Grade II Violin
Subsequent to that (2004 to present), in my spare time, I have designed and engineered websites. Typically, these have been for small businesses and private individuals. I have a good working knowledge of PHP, and fluency in (X)HTML, JavaScript and the following applications (in OS X and in Windows): Adobe Dreamweaver; Adobe Fireworks; Adobe Photoshop; Apple Aperture."

>What does he really want

he is paid to disrupt.

That's a serious red pill right there.

He basically told them to tell the university kikes to fuck off.

>I have an addiction to jazz-funk.

He seems to have really done a 180 on that.

twitter.com/search?q=jazz from:nero

tfw I like jazz, especially that corny elevator music style.

Maybe he doesn't want to remember something from his past and is projecting

desu I'm starting to think that's pretty much his entire life in a nutshell. All this outrage that he goes out of his way to generate, seems like he's lashing out because of something that went wrong in his life.

>Now he's writing articles, albeit loosely, about us
He's LITERALLY referred Sup Forums directly before.

It was nigger rape probably

This is exactly it, many white men are born into a less than privileged life, and yet they're thrown in with the wealthy upper class based on their skin. Are there a lot of rich white people? Sure, but that doesn't mean there aren't whites surviving paycheck to paycheck or eating out of trash cans and being white isn't helping them. I don't think you're a coward or weak because you feel disillusioned either, it's natural to have these periods in your life, but when someone looks at you at your lowest point and says "At least you're white! At least you're male!" As opposed to helping you or understanding what's wrong, you're not going to get better, you're going to get worse. While I don't think it's society's job to ask me what's wrong or to help me out of the kindness of it's own heart, it certainly isn't it's job to shame me for being a white male who's down on their luck.

I know, but what I mean by loosely is that he's trying to be the authority on the definition of what we are.

>AmazingAtheist defending muzzies

>ass hurt that follows him everywhere
literally

top kek as they say
>When the BBC isn't a television channel

Duh he's controlled opposition
More subversive than Alex Jones

That actually makes too much sense

It is normal for faggots to be promiscuous. Most of the gay dudes I know are huge attention whores, especially when it comes to dick. Their lives are practically incomplete unless they're meeting some random faggot and taking loads. They become morbidly depressed if they aren't meeting new guys to fuck because their self-esteem is invariably linked to the attention they garner from partners. They will try to fuck anyone and everyone, from teenagers, married men, straight men, anyone who fits their criteria.

I've noticed this. Every gay I've known has been a mess.

He's Catholic.

>He's going to be a Reddit mod
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4emi5x

There's a reason why homosexuality has been considered a mental illness or deviancy for all of human history.

He's racially Jewish though.

Also he loves Nietzsche and calls himself a Catholic. I think he's a chronic bullshitter.

he probably has at least one std

I honestly think he just says he's Catholic to piss off atheists.

>not getting why he does it
>implying his sexuality even mattered until he started dropping stuff like this

I have other threads to fun post but I'll throw you a bone m8

Its like some meta joke to him Im sure, but hes using it as a shield for criticism like the otherside do and the part about loving black kok is basically what it amounts to for them too

Milo is a means to an end. As a gay man he can chug full steam into the SJW hoard and he isn't instantly devoured for being a white male. For now we have the same enemy he does - SJWs and feminists. That's not the same as us being allies. When he turns his attention elsewhere then we'll move on to the next guy who can help us out.

And a lot of people think he says he's gay just so he can be shielded from accusations of being an evil, cis white male shitlord.

If that's true, it's a clever tactic.

But I do think he's genuinely gay, but he uses it to his advantage.

I think he does it in part to remind the left that he's gay and that they aren't allowed to criticize him without jumping through hoops and preparing to backpedal in case they accidentally say something offensive about someone from a group they recognize as marginalized.

Check out his London history!
He is the ultimate shitlord!
Degenerate, but on our side.

Agree, Milo is greatest ally.