Why is English grammar difficult?

It have many rules.....
Can I be cry!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!

It's literally the lousiest latin language, lad.

>Can I be cry
can I cry*

.... なぜ許可を求めるのか?

>English grammar
>Difficult
This thread has to be bait

Start consuming english media. That's how we've all done it.

I can't understand prepositions....
very defficult

it is for people who are not used to the verb-adjective transitions

so you are being very rude

At least you can quote right. That's more than most japanese can do.

I can't understand " all done it"
Sorry T-T;;

English is a German language

German is a latin language.

by itself it makes no sense but we've all done it is of another form " we all have done it" to emphasis everyone except you, he was being rude too

私達全部そうやった

>he was being rude too
How so? It really wasn't my intention, just stating a fact.

I don't know "emphasis "
I searched it.
OK. Understood.
Thank you for your explaination.

Kek no one is actually like this

okay so he says he can't
the only reason why you could because you "all" did something he didn't thus singling him out for being an outsider

there is no modifiers or conjunctions that goes with some of these linguistic nuances other languages have, in english these things are seemingly random to someone who is not exposed to the usage, so the best remedy is exposure to speech through media or some such

Pretty much all languages apart from creoles have something difficult about them, especially grammar.

It's easy as fuck. Not mastering it would be an eternal disgrace to your bloodline that no sword can erase

English actually seems to be pretty creolized.

>I can't understand prepositions
japanese language doesn't have them
you will have to switch your mind between modes in order to grasp it

>.... なぜ許可を求めるのか?

通常、日本人は泣くことを許されないから

Seeing the English,it looks like only a symbol....
Of course , I can understand English very little.

いいからちんこ晒せよ。女なんだろ?

>no prepositions
How the hell?

>very little.
you are very clever.
i cant understand english at all

なんで? Why?

このスレは翻訳スレに使用されます

y'all niggas be trippin. y'all is smart and shit. go and learn up this shit, senpai.

理由はスレタイだ

確かに。もう翻訳し始めているだろうな。

>singling him out for being an outsider
He is japanese, he can take that. Besides, I was pointing the optimal strategy, the one we all took and therefore is known to work.

Because we have never been raped by the Western world, so we aren't under the necessity of speaking their language in the first place. It's a pride thing

スレタイの文法間違えたから?(´・ω・`)

you "all" are indo-europeans of course you can't see the fabric that binds them all

japanese are handicapped both ways, educationwise like the frenchies who are notoriously bad and linguistically

>south korea
>never been raped by the Western world
KEK whatever you say

翻訳スレにレス付ける日本人のみんなにコメントしとこう

Come to Scotland my Japanese friends

おまえ、実は英語喋れないふりしてるから
俺は騙されないぞ

(・∀・)と、翻訳阻止のため日本語でレス付けてみる

>korea or japan never being raped by the western world
Umm?

I wanna go to the UK.
But, I can't speak,write,read,and listen to English....
So, I don't go to the UK.

Nip devil must pay for Nanking
Two nukes weren't enough

あふぃーん(笑)

喋れねーよwww 読み書き中心だよw
I can't speak English, I can read and write English(very little)

Sure, it will be harder for them. The optimal strategy is still the same. Consuming media is the best thing you can do to learn any language, once you have enough knowledge to search a dictionary, which it seems he can do.

Why do Poles say "pola~~

てか、大多数の英文の内容が理解できてない(´・ω・`)

we cant distinguish between scotttland and england

Kill yourself you Jap fuck. Die in nuclear fire for attacking us.

it may not be so simple

otherwise they wouldn't have this problem

>It's a Weeb proxies and role plays as Japan thread

There are literally no Japanese on Sup Forums

Hiroshima best day of my life
Take a bath of dead nips

Scotland is the one with the trees and the hills, England has the muslims and London.
I can understand what you're saying, so maybe one day

polaaaaaa

>very little

clever
i cant read and write English AT ALL

I want to visit Osaka for ramen

Is it multilayered irony or just a fatass sarcasm?

I wanna drink tea.

English predates German by several centuries, retard. Germanic and German aren't synonyms.

>Scotland is the one with the trees and the hills, England has the muslims and London

brengland
when england independ from U.K.

for real senpai?

中学生程度の英語しかできないから
英語できないって思ってるけど、できるのかデキないのかどっちかと言われたらデキないと思う

It's like you are trying to be funny.

we love U.K.

truly, we are more love U・・・・sa than uk.

>tfw someone tell you they have problems with prepositions or conjunctions and whatnot in one of the languages you are fluent in
>tfw you don't even know what the fuck those are

I'm fucking awful at remembering grammatical terms. I've always felt the best way to learn a language was observing and copying.

Doxx

>中学生程度の英語
中学程度といいますが、中学の英語って結構難しいぞ

おれには

i am not and i still find it ways easier than most of all the other languages

Old English was spoken in the 5th century and the earliest forms of what we know to be German came about in 8th century

ちょっとね、ちょっと

>mother asks help for english homework:
>look at exercise book
>"wft is an idiomatic expression?"

lmao this pic made me kek. also that's interesting. I've kind of always figured that german was a lot older for some reason. Idk why but when I listen to french and german it just sounds like medieval speak. like shit you'd hear in a castle or some shit famm. shits wilin.

>ちょっとね、ちょっと
(´・ω・`)ケンソンシヤガッテ…

>日本語を覚えてこの感じ
なんで日本語の文法は簡単?
少しルールがある....
うれしいです!?!?!?!?!

最低でも高校レベルの英語はできるようになりたいからね。前コメントしたみたいに、大半の英文は理解できてないw

Russian is difficult

I am too dumb for your grammar, I think

>なんで日本語の文法は簡単?
そりゃ、昔の人が簡単なように作り直してきたから

It's coming from a Jap, who speaks a completely different language

"that's how we've all done it" = 「この方法で皆さんがやるよ」

>大半の英文は理解できてない
>大半
>半分以上わかってる

(´・ω・`)オレ、ゼンゼンワカンネ

だからといって俺は昔の日本語の「古文」なんて読めても意味は理解できてないw
Thank so much!

honestly if I had to learn japanese conversationally it would probably take me years. I can't even fathom that shit. I've never learned a language with a completely different alphabet. Honestly, guy. It's good that you wrote this post at all. Shows you have some grasp of the language. Keep on practicing buddy! We're all rooting for you, pal!

わからんところは飛ばしていいと思う。
てか、英文って読もうとする意識ないと続かないし、ムリに読もうとするとかえって嫌になってNGだと思う。だから、少しでもいいから読めるところは読んだほうがいいかも。

>Thank so much!
soとかさらっと出てくるあたり、英語喋れるじゃん
俺なんてveryぐらいしかしらん(´・ω・`)アーア

たしか、veryよりsoの方が丁寧って聞いたことある。ただそれだけw 実際に丁寧なのかはわからんがw
I'm 31 years old.

holy shit. I'm ten years younger than you, friend.

>taking JLPT in 2 months, level N3

what should i expect?

why am i bad at fucking english?

it is very difficult for me. it's not fair bros

Not really, no.

Your English is very good.
I'm not a English native speaker, so I envy you.(*^^*)

;(( thanks buddy. I like all the cute faces you guys do.

>Exploratory wind-tunnel experiments in high-subsonic and transonic flow on a conventional airfoil with oscillating flap and a supercritical airfoil oscillating in pitch are described. In the analysis of the experimental results, emphasis is placed upon the typical aspects of transonic flow, namely the interaction between the steady and unsteady flow fields, the periodical motion of the shock waves and their contribution to the overall unsteady airloads. Special attention is paid to the behaviour of the supercritical airfoil in its "shock-free" design condition. Moreover, it is discussed to what extent linearization of the unsteady transonic flow problem is allowed if the unsteady field is considered as a small perturbation superimposed upon a given mean steady-flow field. Finally, the current status of unsteady transonic flow theory is reviewed and the present test data are used to evaluate some of the recently developed calculation methods. Sorry for the bad english.
>t. (you)

how can i become great at japanese?

Listening is the killer one
btw i wonder if they still use that Asuka soundbite for their exam or it was taken off

>btw i wonder if they still use that Asuka soundbite for their exam or it was taken off
what's that all about?

honestly take classes and just become a huge weeb. You would have to be a fiend for their culture. Literally just weeb as hard as possible. While doing this.

It's not Latin/Romance. It's Germanic.

"i will do it! let me pilot the robot!"
i don't even remember the question anymore, we were all just wtf'ing about Japan Foundation using an anime situation for an international test

To learn kanji is difficult in Japanese.

54/5000
Nihongo de muzukashī no wa kanji o oboeru koto. Ato, dōshi no katsuyō katachi o rikai shitara nantoka naru. Keigo wa tsukawanakute ī yo.
To learn kanji is difficult in Japanese.
Also, once you understand the conjugation of verbs you will manage.
You do not need to use politicians.

English is the only language I know so I can't really compare it to anything else, but I can definitely understand why someone would have trouble learning it. It's so unnecessarily complicated and there are a lot of flaws in its consistency. It's a stupid language desu.