Mexicans age like milk

>Mexicans age like milk

>pic related is 48 years old

Anti-Mexican shills BTFO remember anti Mexican = anti white.

muh dik

That's a Spaniards with Mexican blood.

Don't try to fool us wetback

>majority spaniard ancestry
>mexican

You know exactly who they're talking about, Paco, and it aint her.

Its cool, most mexicans i know hate black people too. And honestly, yall do have some good looking women. No lie. Come over legally g.

The shills came to the thread quite fast.

moar! por favor

Hopefully Paquina has a lot of money in that purse, she's gonna need it.

wow, so hot. also so political.

Mexicans are great as long as they aren't here illegally. I grew up in Texas and like half my friends were legal Mexican Americans. During lunch we had this little outside brick halfway thing where we segregated the burrito speaking illegals. We called it "Mexican Alley".

They either age like milk or turn into turbomilfs

>x race women age like milk
This is literally the dumbest thing. Almost every single woman ages terribly

>if it was born/lives in mexico, it's mexican
>if it was born/lives in germany, it's german
>if it was born/lives in turkey, it's a turkroach
>if it was born/lives in russia, it's a russian slav
Stop lying to yourself you stupid taco.

Totally

I love Mexican girls. They treat white men like fucking trophies. They are so fucking thankful and they show it by cooking, cleaning, and serving you.

White women... they want to blame you for the state of the world, tell you some bullshit about how they are independent, then beg you to pay their phone bill. Plus they don't even cook anymore and they live like fucking pigs. It always looks like the FBI raided a white girls apartment. Fucking clean up you fucking animal.

Mexico your women are 10/10 in my book. 1st generation Mexican American girls are shit though.

Spaniard Mexicans have the greatest feet I can promise you this lads. Living in las cruces is great on that alone

This is perfect because you are actually from Mehico, miho and I can tell you why your kind has literally turned Los Angeles area into shit. Listen up paco and listen up good.

Your people get the reputation they do because they act like chunti pieces of shits.

Mexicans for the most part

Don't ever pick up after their pets, NEVER , EVER. I have not seen one mother fucker mexican on this street pick up after their pets.

They drive like retards, they pack their cars full to the brim with scrap and fucking slow down to 5 mph, takes them 15 seconds just to get in gear and move.

Never have any leashes on your pets, you allow your pets to roam the streets with other dogs at night, waiting to get hit by cars, and you don't even flinch. I saw this one neighbor watch her little dog almost get run over by another dumb fuck mexicnas who was not paying attnetion, luckily the dog didn't get killed, but the owner did not even give a fuck.

You stand in the middle of the road, with your hazard lights on, talking on your cell, but when someone tries to come through, it's them that have to make room, no, it's too much for you ffaggots to turn on your car and park like a normal person, you gotta fuck it up for everyone else.

Lets see, I can go on and on, you rip open trash bags, dumpster diving looking for cans, attracting flies all over the place, but you don't care, because you got your stinking 25 cents.

You allow your brat kids to play until 1am, not even care, you think allowing your kids to roam alone at night is taking care of them. Terrible parenting.

Worst of all is what you have done to this economy here. Mexicans make the biggest pussy of employees, they will take shit pay and impossible tasks, making it worse for joe blow just trying to get by. If it was not for all these idiots and illegals, rent would plummet.

I don't care how hot some twat looks, you destroyed mexico, and you are doing the same here. fuck off.

mexicans are brown
spanish people are white you dumb fucking beaner

Amen. May Trump build the wall and banish the shitskins back from whence they came.

>3 inches of makeup

>An exception to the rule is the standard
No

yeah she def has some conquistador in her.

I need moar to be certain, OP.

>mexicans are white
sure they are. ops pic isnt some random pic stolen from jewbook or anything its some one he allegedly knows... right

All of this.

It boggles my mind that mexicans actually think they're above nig-nogs in any aspect, their behavior is nearly identical.

This and so much more.
You live like fucking roaches.

>mexican
>race

Who is this Boner Condoner?

this x10000000

when my gf comes over it looks like a fucking tornado hit my apartment, she doesnt clean up after herself and doesnt even have the common courtesy to rinse a fucking dish off before putting it in the sink. she doesnt cook or clean, she barely even walks "our" dog.

at this point im 31 and ready to settle down, and i cant see myself doing that with someone that acts like that. time to find a sexy ass white latina to knock up.

Pretty sure these are central Americans, not Mexicans.

What was this post about?

We have a strong request to post more of the Mexi-milf, OP.

That's all I have of her but I have other MILFs

>That's all I have of her
Fugg, so it's just a random lady? No more pics anywhere?

>politics
And here she is at 49

when will people learn

Sun tanning = damaging and ageing your skin

that's why the latina ugly at 30 meme exist