I am God, ask me anything

I am God, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/401855-idaho-soda-springs-earthquake/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking fag

Watch your language, you bitchass motherfucker!

O lord father in heaven, why doth you givith all Sup Forumstards baby penises leaving them forever virgins?

Will she come back?

How do I get Linda to talk to me?

Are traps gay?

Why are we all retards on Sup Forums?

how's it going ?

Can you remove all niggers from the face of the earth, pls?

Where this is going? When's the punchline coming up?

Why'd you give me such a shit life

Why the hell did you create humanity

I'm obviously qualified enough for the job, will you please work your magic and have them hire me already?

God, why do you hate us, i mean yeah we sin and do bullshit but still, you should make our lives heaven cause that way it would be fair

why did you damn man to live amongst woman?
we all know you put them on this earth just to punish us

why did you abandon me

Can you please turn Latin America into a white majority region?

God's assisstant here.

Reducing population I guess ?

If you don't do anything, no she won't

Talk to her first, faggot

Yes

Not just Sup Forums, retards are everywhere, you will never see a population of smart peoples.

Fine (?)

Believe me, we tried

In the next episode

God was drunk. No refund.

Dinos were boring

No

Pain is fun to watch

Error of design. No refund, sorry.

We don't really support anybody

Sure, but not in your life time.

why were blacks born to be inferior god?

>I am God, ask me anything
Where is my M7 bayonet? I can't find it!!!

God's assisstant here.

At first, humans were supposed to be black, but then we had a better idea. We forgot to delete them tho

Me neither.

>Error of design. No refund, sorry.
lies, you sent the devil and his fallen angels to earth because you're jealous of man so you decided to flood his land with the worst of your creations without any sort of defence or bothering to help or even a simple (hay i'm real, stop pissing me and everyone else off)
then when man was so good he beat that bitch nigga and all his demons down into the centre of the earth you sent woman here to torment us until the end of time
you cruel cruel bastard

Is it gonna rain tomorrow

Does Austin secretly want to suck cock?

why the fuck is my my G-spot in my ass
ffs God
design much

there isn't one, you've just convinced yourself there is one because you're a stupid faggot which is easily susceptible to brainwashing campaigns.

Easy life isn't entertaining. Pain is fun, see Maybe, depends where you live

Nobody is perfect, deal with it. No refund

What's your favorite color?

I'd say green but i'm not sure.

If i'm doing a girl in the butt and she farts, will my balls explode?

No

What would Sup Forums be like if there were no Andy Sixx, trap, and feet threads?

there's a difference between challenge/fun and ridiculous ammounts of unwarranted pain.
>get sick
>suffer for weeks on end, literally worse than more torture techniques
but ayy it's all a challenge right? pain is sooo much fun right? it's my fault for eating something which i was promised was sterile for getting myself sick right?
fuck you asshole, you're just a perverted creep spying on us as we're trapped by our emotions and sense of survival while the world shoves relentless amounts of pain and suffering upon us.

>hurr durr food surely counteracts the hell that is this life
>not even touching on the psychological pain the majority of the world suffers
fucking asshole.

Where is my wife at right now?

Look at this!

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
YOU DUN GOOFD
WE GONNA BACKTRACE YO ASS
WHERE'S THEM INDERNIT POO LEASE AT

I feel lonely when things don't work out wi the girls of interest in my life. I then realize how easy it would be to get a bf and to bottom for him.

That would be fun too, but I fear the consequences on my psyche, my body and my soul.

What say you, creator?

do you genuinely believe you're god? why?

Do gingers have souls and if not then is it okay to take them by force and rape them relentlessly?

>I am God, ask me anything

Explain pediatric AIDS.

Omg... This

Why don't you fuck off?

your 2 fathers are faggots and they deserved it

The Universe is really evil.

God assisstant is on a break rn, you're talking to the ASM

Sorry sir, no refund

It would still be a weird place Sir

Not with us at least, Sir

Follow what you think is right, Sir

I'm not, God is nowhere to be found right now.

Yes they have a soul and no you shouldn't rape people.

Not now

I will save my questions for God.

And not for a deluded brother who still does not understand who we all are.

We are not gods. We are all God's.

His will be done.

JUST LIKE IRL, GOD IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
aside from retarded "haha idc about you" shitposts reminding us of the fact that he dont give a fuuuhk

>sorry sir, no refund
didn't ask for one you creepy fucking pervert.

>We are all God's.
you wut mr antichrist
pls elaborate on the difference

I imagine he meant to say "we are all god" which refers to all life having 1 hivemind, being the universe itself

Why don't you fucking punctuate at the end of your sentences?

I do not believe I am the Anti-Christ as he will not be a human being. But instead a super natural being that will claim to be the "second coming" here to "rapture" you all away.

All foolish lies promoted by ignorant men in funny hats.

The difference?

We are not gods.
We belong to God.
We are his children his creations.

Nope.
I mean we re all God's Angels.

's is possessive.

We are not all powerful or all knowing.

Just fleshlings made oblivious when we were born. Our souls were made by God long ago.
We belong to God.

eventually we'll attain the technology to manipulate the universe even moreso than we currently can.
i doubt the universe is controlled by some almighty being who's just a perverted asshole watching us kill and harm eachother for his pleasure

Will you marry me?

Can I have money??? Will u PayPal me pwease?

rt.com/usa/401855-idaho-soda-springs-earthquake/

Looks like a destabilization of the septic fault. Commence ejaculating!!!@ I mean, evacuating.

Where do you reside, motherfucker?
I wanna see how funny you think you are when I shove your creation up where it came from

If gays can't do it in the butt, and if touching yourself is a sin, how are they supposed to not get blue balls?

can you heals me please?

settle down, psycho princess. All will be well in the morning.
Now let me give you your suppository lol

For the last 2000 years or so he has left us to our own means.

He has sent numerous avatars to teach and educate us.

Sadly most of us thumb our noses at him.

Prophecy implies that we have less than 100 years remaining, and sadly our technology is NOT going to save us.

Wake or sleep as you choose. Each of us will one day die and be measured by our hearts and actions Not by the arbitrary rules of men in funny hats.

i am broke, pls fix

that's the grand joke. God knows self pain must lead to Godliness!!!

Work. Done.

>Sadly most of us thumb our noses at him.
because it isn't him, it's a bunch of old assholes attempting to control the populace and garner more shekels. no one with any decency is left on this gay earth. just fucking end our suffering already you almighty fuckass dickmachine

Post PayPal my child.

why do all girls wanna be called daddy???

>Prophecy implies that we have less than 100 years
lmao which one? there's countless apoclyptic prophecies
2018 asteroid/supervalcanoe/nukes
2069, same thing
and that's just nostradamus alone...

bcos they long to be same human beings which aren't crazy cunts put on this earth just to punish man

Why girls have tiny peepees?

Why do girls wanna call us daddy??????

do you have a updated pic ?and timestamp

god r u gay

Why won't my gf get wet for me

I have mentioned the men if funny hats in each of my posts. I don't disagree that we are all being manipulated. I even know who is doing the manipulation. But where I differ is that I still believe in God. And where I said HOW we will all be judged. It does not matter what men in funny hats tell you to do. It matters what YOU do. Each of us knows in our hearts what is right and what is wrong. If you do things to some one else that you would not want done to yourself you are evil and wrong.

Every young child when pushed down by a bully on a play ground? Would say "that's not fair" if you then turn about and push others? You are evil.

It would be nice to have suffering end right this moment. But it is not up to me.

Pray that Lucifer surrenders.
Pray that God has mercy on us all.

Follow Wheaton's law: Don't be a dick.
Or better yet the Golden Rule?

But understand that we have allowed wealthy men and men in funny hats to rule us. We admire evil men and emulate them.

There is little you or I as individuals can do to change things. I have been writing this stuff out in simplicity for 20 years.

Few care to hear or read it.

TLDR Don't blame the real God when you allow fakes like OP to deceive you.

Not enough foreplay

>It does not matter what men in funny hats tell you to do. It matters what YOU do.
when they control the opinion of the masses decisions and assumptions of what is the right thing to do and what isn't, it kind of does matter

man is inherently evil, and finding the right thing to do is near impossible

>I COME FROM YOUR ASS
>NOW I WILL COME IN YOUR ASS

I have a beautiful girlfriend waiting for me to go to bed, but I'm drinking alone and searching for the reasons not to commit a suicide. why, Mr. God?

Well said user

>implying i believe OP is god and not some faggot
>implying i'm not catering towards the threads fictional story as i usually do
user pls..

The 2069 is pretty solid.

Christ is my favorite.

He said all things shall be fulfilled with in one Generation. But what was it that he said started the timer?

That Israel would once again exist.

It was re founded in 1948 and Jerusalem recaptured in 1967.. One of those 2 dates starts the clock. A generation in the Bible is 40 70 or 120 years. But we are told none shall know the hour or the date. So at ANY time after 1947 and before 120 years from 1967? The Anti-Christ will be cast down among us not as a human man but as a fallen Angel. He will be introduced to us by the False Prophet a liar of great renown. This false prophet or human will lead us to this event called the "Final Trump" or Armageddon. Isn't the USA Presidents name just a little ironic?

No are in error. Once again you are looking to what someone else is doing or saying instead of acting as you know you should. Look to no other man for the answers you seek, they do not have them.

So you say.

But I said: You know in your heart what is right and what is wrong. You choose how you act.

Join me in writing to your brothers and sisters.

Warn them.

It is all we can do.

I am unsure if serious or mockery?

I say what I mean I do not imply it.
OP is a disgusting liar and a serious part of the problem today. If I want to LOL it will not be about the state of the world or lies about our place in it.

See my posts.
In them I am not at all joking even a little.

Cure my acne and rid me of my bulimia???

where are you in Preacher?

why are you a tyrannic mass murder ?

I am not making fun user. I agree with you completely. I understand that there is but one path to ever lasting life. I do as you are doing here every once in awhile. I feel the need to. If he can use my posts to point just one soul on the right path my life will have been worth it.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

God is NOT a tyrant.

In the OT he was defending the Hebrew people because he promised his son would be born from among them. Gad he not defended them they would have been destroyed time after time. Since Christs birth and fulfillment of prophecy? God has left us alone to do as we wish. Sadly the devil's offspring have worked tirelessly to infiltrate that blood line. Today they Run Banking Government Education Media. They are liars of the greatest sort who try to make the truth that God offered us a joke.

We eat it up and join them in their lies.

Sorry the image confused me.
May peace be with you.

Aren't you just a really narccistic cunt for creating the universe and allow humans to evolve?

I prayed for a pony. Where is it?

nope still broken

How do I, Arjuna, destroy Krishna?

And peace to you also user.
I understand completely about you being unsure
of my intentions. We are on Sup Forums after all. We can not help if we are not in contact with those whom we purpose to help. Gods Will brother.

I am Lucifer. AMA about gods tiny cock and homophobia.

why do you know so much about god's tiny cock?

Yo god you not gonna cure this kid? At least help them lose some weight?

Why? No, really: Why?
I don't care about How or What, or even Who.
Just Why.
So: Why, God? Why?