I like how this board has literally zero moderation nowadays

I like how this board has literally zero moderation nowadays.

BURDOBARDE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SPURDO:------------------------------------------DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd SPARDE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

just like all the trashy boards moot created after 2009.
Just containment so we dont shit up /vg/, /jp/ and Sup Forums anymore. We are not ment to have quality discussion or even ontopic discussion. We're unwanted on all of the boards that mods still consider Sup Forums.

lack of moderation is one of the best things about this glorified anime blog and if you disagree you can find a more normalfag-friendly botnet

kc tier

> and if you disagree you can find a more normalfag-friendly botnet

I honestly think I might at this point. This website has been going downhill for far too long. Sup Forums and /r9k/ bullshit has shitted up every board heavily.

it's actually pretty clear on which boards the moderation focusses and that's mostly the anime/vidya boards.

Have your shity racebait thread on Sup Forums up for a whole day but may god have mercy on your soul if you posted a Flanfly thread on /jp/ 2 minutes off the designated Flanfly time.

>/r9k/
There's literally nothing wrong with r9k, prove me wrong.

deactivating the robot for most of the time and not preventing paoijdlcnbnbljksdn-tier posts to bypass it.

There's nothing right with crying about being a loser while making no steps to improving your situation

hb2 casey

ye-sz

I see posts getting deleted all the time.

Lmao, quality discussions on Sup Forums. Thats a good one.

Would you agree?

HI WHERE ARE THE SERIOUS DISCUSSION :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Czechoslovakia.

Nothing you can do about being 5'3"

me yes

i remember moot backpedaled on that when it was found it and took it out

That's silly but not as silly as Sir Billy.

You have no idea what are you talking about, huh?

don't (You) me dumb peruANO

Im not even talking about serious discussions. Shit threads are allowed to stay simply because theyre Le Board Culture. And many good threads are killed off because MODS = FAGS